• 締切済み

ビジネスレターの訳

ビジネスレターの下記の部分の訳がよく解りません。 勿論ここの単語の意味は解るのですが、訳すとなると直訳すら上手くできません。 どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか? I would be justified in sending them consignments of my goods to a considerable amount for their disposal as my agent.

• Viel
  • お礼率100% (5/5)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

回答No.1

何のお手紙か分かりませんが、 私はあることをすることで正当性が証明される。 あることとは、彼ら(もしくはそれら)にある物を送ることによって。 ある物とはあることに十分な量と思われる私の物(品物)の預けサンプル。 あることとは私の執行者といして処分。 前後が無いからいろいろと想定できます。 一つのケースは 「代理人が十分にデモンストレーションできるだけの量のサンプルを送るから許してね。」 この場合は貿易業務上の商談のケース。

Viel
質問者

お礼

少々説明不足でしたが、まさにその貿易業務でのレターです。 大変助かりました。有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

Making it easy for your clients to reach your office and settle in will reassure them that their business is in reliable hands. 長すぎて分かりません… どなたか直訳程度でいいのでお願いします。

• 英語の訳の一文 いまいち上手に訳せない

訳おねがいいたします。 my heart was full of joy to think of the fine surprise they would have when i revealed to them that i was their son, and that i had come back home laden with gold and welth.    以上です。大体は理解できるのですが上手に訳せません。お願いします。

• 私は彼らに私の演技を言葉(言語)でではなく心で見て欲しいです

私は彼らに私の演技を言葉(言語)でではなく心で見て欲しいです は I would like them to appreciate my performance in their minds not in Language でも大丈夫でしょうか??

• 動名詞の使い方について

英語の学習をしている者なのですが、動名詞に関して利用方法がいまいち分からないところがあります。 よく「, + ~ing」があるかと思うのですが、これはいったいどういう事なのでしょうか? 例えば下記のような文章。 PR managers spend a considerable amount of time on the phone, making it easy for them to do their jobs. こういった場合、「~しながら」という意味になるのでしょうか? また「, making」は、どこに係る事になるのでしょうか?この文章の場合、意味的に「PR managers」に係ると思うのですが、文法的にどうのようにしてどこに係っているか判断すればよいのでしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 注意書きが出てきたのですがこれって業者向けのサイトですかね? すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。 once the goods are down, we will start negotiating and giving them the retail price structure to follow. but the best way is for us to buy their goods with the condition they would not sell in online anymore. this is better right? so I was asking for your help to buy their goods so they would not sell in online anymore in the future

• ビジネスレターの訳について・・・

以下の文章の意味は 「Requestの期限はもともと12/31だったが、2/1以降になった」という解釈でいいのでしょうか? ・・・ The second request is that reorganization is going very fast . First request was December 31st. It will be only over on February 1st, due to the annual closure in the beginning of January. 文中のonlyとoverがどういう働きをしているのかわかりません・・・

• 日本語訳を教えてください(かなり長文です)(5)

Why Chinese Mothers Are Superiorという記事の日本語訳教えてください。お願いします。 (And it's true that Chinese mothers get in the trenches, putting in long grueling hours personally tutoring, training, interrogating and spying on their kids.) Anyway, the understanding is that Chinese children must spend their lives repaying their parents by obeying them and making them proud. By contrast, I don't think most Westerners have the same view of children being permanently indebted to their parents. My husband, Jed, actually has the opposite view. "Children don't choose their parents," he once said to me. "They don't even choose to be born. It's parents who foist life on their kids, so it's the parents' responsibility to provide for them. Kids don't owe their parents anything. Their duty will be to their own kids." This strikes me as a terrible deal for the Western parent. Third, Chinese parents believe that they know what is best for their children and therefore override all of their children's own desires and preferences. That's why Chinese daughters can't have boyfriends in high school and why Chinese kids can't go to sleepaway camp. It's also why no Chinese kid would ever dare say to their mother, "I got a part in the school play! I'm Villager Number Six. I'll have to stay after school for rehearsal every day from 3:00 to 7:00, and I'll also need a ride on weekends." God help any Chinese kid who tried that one. Don't get me wrong: It's not that Chinese parents don't care about their children. Just the opposite. They would give up anything for their children. It's just an entirely different parenting model. Here's a story in favor of coercion, Chinese-style. Lulu was about 7, still playing two instruments, and working on a piano piece called "The Little White Donkey" by the French composer Jacques Ibert.

• 18-4日本語訳

お願いします。 He told his people that he wanted them to live in a way that would lead to an“increase of their inner worthiness.”Ashoka also promoted the teachings of the Buddha and sent missionaries,including his son and his daughter,to lands as dar away as Sri Lanka so that his people would not make the same mistakes he had.As he said,“All men are my children.As for my own children,I desire that they may be provided with all the welfare and happiness of this world and of the next,so do I desire for all men as well.”  As part of his reforms,Ashoka banned the sacrifice of animals.This confused and angered many of his people,especially the Brahmins who made their living by performing animal sacrifices.The Brahmins were powerful enemies,break away from the Mauryan Empire after Ashoka's death.The last Mauryan ruler was assassinated in 185 BCE by one of his generals-who was,not so coincidentalky,a Brahmin.Although other kings would follow,no ruler would be strong enough to unite the many different people of the subcontinent into a single political state for 1,600 years.

• 意味を教えてください

My husband and I love the great outdoors and have taken our daughter to every national park in the state. She is 11. My two sisters have girls of their own. We took them all for a week this summer to a lake to see how a cousins camping trip would go. to see how a cousins camping trip would goの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつも回答をありがとうございます。 続きです。 1) ”My sight is dim,”said the mother. ”Let me hold His letter to the light.” The letter said. Let me hold His letter to the lightは現代語訳だと「帝の言葉を光として拝見いたしましょう」なのですが、直訳だとどのように訳せるのでしょうか?to the lightのtoの訳し方がわかりません。 2) ”I had thought that after a while there might be some blurring,some slight effacement. some blurring,・・・・・・・・何かぼやけたもの? some slight effacement.・・・・・何かわずかな消し去るもの? 時がたてば悲しみが薄れてくるだろうと思った、と言っている感じだと思うのですが直訳の訳し方がうまくできません。 3) But no.As days and months go by,the more senseless,the more unendurable becomes my life. ●ここの文頭のAsは「・・・・につれて」と訳すのでしょうか? ●becomesの主語は何になりますか?(ここの文は単語が省略して書かれているような。。。。) become my lifeで私の人生になる??become my lifeの訳し方がわかりません。 4) I am continually thinking of the child,wondering how he fares.I had hoped that his mother and I together would watch over his upbringing.Will you not take her place in this,and bring him to me as a memory of the past?” Will you not take her place in this,のherは更衣の母親の事でしょうか? この手紙は帝から更衣の母親に書かれたものだと思うのですが、ここでherという単語が使われるのがなぜかわかりません。 彼女(母親)をこの場所に連れてきてくれませんか?と訳すのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。