• ベストアンサー

TMNのGET WILDで、

カラオケでTMNの代表曲のGET WILDでサビ前の、 It's your pain or my pain or somebody's pain It's your dreamor my dreamor somebody's dream が、うまく歌えません。皆さんはどのように歌ってられるのでしょうか?出来ればカタカナで教えていただけるとうれしいです。(単語そのままの読み方ではなく、感覚的な読み方(歌い方)を教えていただけますと嬉しいです) 宜しくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • driverII
  • ベストアンサー率27% (248/913)
回答No.2

んー イッツヨァーペィン、オアマイペィン、オアサムバーディーズペィン イッツヨァードリィーム、オアマイドリィーム、オアサムバーディーズドリィーム か? 普通に歌っているのをカタカナにすると変ですね・・・

その他の回答 (3)

• Trick--o--
  • ベストアンサー率20% (413/2034)
回答No.4

こんな感じで。 ・-・・-・・--・・ 左から イッツ ヨー ペン オ マーィ ペン オ サーm バー ディz ペン 基本的に or は オ、your は ヨー でしょうか。

• mshr1962
  • ベストアンサー率39% (7418/18948)
回答No.3

感覚でいくと いっちゅあぺ(い)ん おあまいぺ(い)ん おさんばーでぃぺ(い)ん いっちゅあ(ど)りん おあまい(ど)りん おさんばーでぃ(ど)りむ ※()内は殆ど発音しない。

• w31s
  • ベストアンサー率21% (18/84)
回答No.1

「イッチュアペー・オアマーペー・オア・サムバーディズペイン」 「イッチャードリー・オアマードリー・オア・サムバーディズドゥリー」 と、歌っています。

関連するQ&A

• Sから始まる単語

Sから始まる単語で、「夢を叶える(実現する)」と表現しようとした場合; 1. Substantiate My Dream 2. Succeed My Dream ・両方とも表現としておかしくはないでしょうか? ・どちらが一般的でしょうか? ・他に「S」から始まる単語で、適切なものがあればお教えください。 「あいうえお作文」のように、単語の頭文字をとって文章を作らなくてはいけないため、 「S」から始まる単語限定になります。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• タイトルとアーティスト名を教えてください!!!

こんにちわ!最近友達からもらったCDにすごい気になる曲が入ってたのんですが、曲名がわかりません!(友達もあるサイトでランダムに落としてたらたまたま落とせたらしくて曲名もアーティストもわからないそうです) えっと、特徴はすっごく覚えやすくてどこかで聞いたことがあるようなかわいらしい明るいメロディ、女の子数人で歌っている、最初はサビから入ります。で、肝心の歌詞が・・・・あんまり聞き取れないんですが、「He’s my eyes、He’s ??、He’s??He’s my tears~」みたいな感じです。サビの最後の単語は「Dreams」このくらいしかわかりません(><)アップテンポで、ほとんどサビの繰り返しの曲です。日本語で無理やり書くとヒーズマイアイ、ヒーイズマイエイズ、みたいな・・・(ぐちゃぐちゃだ・・・)

• get one of your balls

It’s just a practical way of making sure when she’s done with you, you can get one of your balls back. 結婚する男性に、その友人が婚前交渉をしたのかと聞いて、その後で続けて言ったセリフです。 どんんあ意味になるのでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 思い出せません。誰の何という曲ですか

1995年頃の曲と思われます。 出だし(もしくは終わり)の歌詞の一部(あやふやです) Come on everybody let's get your dreams la la-la la la-la la la-la la- Come on everybody let's get your dreams 閉じた翼広げて

• 90年代のアニメの歌教えて下さい

昔、90年代に見ていたアニメのエンディングだったのですが。 誰かのために、GET MY DREAM(と、言っていたと思います) 未来のために、届けたい この想い 大地の子供達へと ここまでがサビの歌詞だったと思います。心あたりのある方よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

See the tears,falling on my green skin I can feel the fear,it's always all around me Everybody's doing fine,but I sit here suffering Heavy is life,when it's painted with lies I try not to hurt you,why do you hurt me? Something's growing in your soul Tryin' to look for an easy way out,but nothing's gonna change You know your own Devil's gonna fly,so just let it go Fly with your Devil's wing,to get one real thing Look with your Devil's eyes,just don't miss your train Fly with your Devil's wing,to get one real thing Kiss with your Devil's lips,wake up your brain You try to raise your fist,but you're paralyzed You try to scream to the end of the sky,but it's still a whisper B’zの「DEVIL」という曲の歌詞なのですが(所々切ってあります。) 私は中学生で、あまり読めません・・・ 単語で分かるものは出てきますが、なかなか分かりません。 お願いします。

• 安室奈美恵さんの「Say the word」の中で…

毎度、非常に簡単な質問で恥ずかしいのですが、 先日紅白歌合戦を見ていたら、安室奈美恵さんが歌っておりまして、その曲「Say the word」の歌詞に、 Say the word, and it's my dreams come true. とありました。これって正確に訳すとどうなるんでしょう? 日本語の部分の詩から推察すると、「あなたがその言葉を言ってくれることが、私の夢がかなうこと」って感じと思うのですが。 it's my dream's coming true. it's my dream coming true. とかにはならないのでしょうか?

• get はどういう意味?

“redshirting”という言葉の意味の説明で、さらに話題が広がり、 アメリカの幼稚園では、入園する際、子供を入園させずに1年間休ませる[留年させる]というケースがあるという内容で、文は途中からですが、以下のように続きます。 Some parents now have started to hold back their children not for psychological or mental reasons, for the child’s development, that is, but rather because they want the child to be bigger and stronger, when eventually, they play athletics, when they play sports. This gives the child, of course, certain physical advantages because they’ll be one of the oldest children in their kindergarten class, which means they’ll be one of the older and more physically developed children when they’re in fifth grade and ninth grade and so forth. The student may become the best athlete because they also have an extra year of playing sports. Many studies have shown that there is a big advantage to being a year older than your peers. Your “peers” (peers) are people who you go to school with, or people you work with, could also be your “peers.” It’s interesting to note that some families reach the opposite conclusion and try to get their child in early. 以上の文の一番最後のセンテンス It’s interesting to note that some families reach the opposite conclusion and try to get their child in early. この文章が何を言いたいのかと、それから、and 以下の意味がどうもわかりません。 get は目的語を伴う他動詞だと思いますが、getにはたくさん意味があるのと、文末のin earlyがどのような意味と働きをしているのか、教えていただけますでしょうか。 that 以下は興味深いとのことですが、何が興味深いかは、and で繋がれて、「ある家族は正反対の結果に至る」 、もう一つは「?」です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 洋楽の歌詞を和訳してください・・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は負けた」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 洋楽の歌詞、和訳頼みます・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は敗北者」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう