• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

kanakyu-の回答

• kanakyu-
  • ベストアンサー率30% (1916/6194)
回答No.2

だいたいの意訳でいいのかな・・? とても小さかった頃、母にこう言われたのを憶えている。 「下を向いてしゃべらないの」 「ごめん」 「顔を上げて、人の目を見て話すのよ。そうしたらあなたの言いたいことが 相手に伝わるわ。」 意訳が好きなもので、かなり意訳です^^;お役に立ちますでしょうか?

notao
質問者

お礼

大体の意味が判りました。どうも有り難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• また、困っております

下記の和訳で文章がつながらず困っています。 どなたか和訳お願い致します。 In one of my earliest memories, my mother is telling me, “Don’t look at the ground when you say,‘I’m sorry.’Hold your head up and look the person in the eye, so he’ll know you meant it.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

She's all right Saw the medic tonight That's alright Self exposed hunger strike Just hold tight you'll see the sun and you'll feel alive She's alright Lost in a world she holds tonight

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい。

友人からのメールの一部です。 すみませんが、意味を教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。 I look to hold you and look into your beautiful eyes.

• すみません翻訳お願いします

私のメール友達から以下のような英文メールが届きました。 しかし、略してあるのか、皆目わかりません?? どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 メールの相手はマニラ出身のフィリピーナです Wen sum1 really loves you, dey will never hurt you, and if dey do, you'll see dat in thier eyes dey are hurting you...too

• 訳をお願いします。また、解説もお願いします。

Pay attention to your posture. In one-on-one situations, stand or sit at a slight angle to the person, but not too close. Make eye contact, too, but don't stare. And pay attention to what the other person's eyes are doing: match your look to hers, as you would with a handshake. With these few adjustments, you'll make a good impression without saying a word. match your look to, as you would with a handshake,のところがよくわかりません。訳と解説お願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳できる方いらっしゃいますか? 特に、But with me in it の意味が分かりません。 I have one looking the same, but with me in it. I'll post it when I get a chance, so you'll see me in Japan in my past visit.

• "look"と"looks"について(添削お願いします)

先程ペンパルから、私の文法ミスについて↓のように指摘がありました。 when you write "looks" thats good but when you are telling someone that they look a certain way you don't put the "s" in the word. really the only time you would use "looks" is if you are talking to a person about someone like....."He looks good"or" he is looking good". but when you are talking about a person and telling something about them you would say "you look... you don't need to add the s in the word...... 私が誰かとある人について話している時は「He "looks" good」のようにlookの後に"s"を入れていいが、私がある人のルックスについて話していて、そのことを本人に伝える場合は、「you "look"・・」のように"s"を加える必要がない、という意味でしょうか・・? 頭がこんがらがって全く意味が分かりません・・・。 意味不明な文章で申し訳ありません! どなたか添削お願いします!すみませんがよろしくおねがいします。

• 英文の訳

自分でやってみましたが納得がいくほどうまく出来ないので、訳お願いします。 The evening lights,coloring the nights busy avenues,down the street brings back memories of you, Now I am watching,as lovers pass me by,finding your shadows,in the views of my eyes In the fall of the cold Hold on to all that we had remembering and love me again I'm so depressed living,a quiet life now, There is no one here,in which to hold hands,or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waitng and looking for you voice To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• look人in the eyeの表現の含意について

生後6週間から12週間の赤ちゃんに関する記述で、「赤ちゃんはよくお母さんの目を見るし、周囲に関心を示します。」という日本語を英訳するとき、Babies often look their mother in the eye ...という表現は使えますか?それとも...look into their mother's eyes... でなければいけませんでしょうか?ちなみにLONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English は to look directly at someone when you are speaking to them, especially to show that you are not afraid of them or that you are telling the truth. と記述しています。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願い致します。タイから直送できます・・・って書いてあるように思うのですが・・・ In my email I informed you we do not have all items in stock anymore. Regarding the items you have ordered: - Wonderable's Souvenir vases are currently being distributed by pols potten in the Netherlands. I will send your email on to them, your contact person will be Mrs. Diana Aldenzee. I am sorry to inform you that the price of the Souvenir is .FN$195, I have mistakenly sent you an old pricelist. - Our Thai Blue vases are out of stock in the Netherlands. We do have items in stock at our producer in Thailand however. Would you be interested in organising a direct shipment from Lampang, Thailand to Japan?