• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。。。

Zz_zZの回答

• Zz_zZ
  • ベストアンサー率44% (756/1695)
回答No.1

... しかしながら、2回目の再スタートは1回目よりももっと難しかった。このレースの次の USSA のレースなどでは、私は、ほとんど最後でゴールしたのに、最後から2番目にゴールしたある少女は、「『私は最後だったの。』『明らかにダイアナが私の後ろにいたのよ。だけど、彼女はカウントされなかったの。』」と、その友達に話した。私は、今度ばかりは笑えなかった。  

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞の一部です。 I'm waking up so fast To see myself staring back at me I laugh and ask about What was this dream I had

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie made a face. “School? What's there to write about school? I hate school.” Margie always hated school , but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end , her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how , all right. After an hour or so , there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen , on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part which she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them our in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished , and patted her head. He said to her mother , "It's no the little girl's fault , Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10-year level. In fact , the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month , because the history part had not worked.

• 翻訳 添削

翻訳したので添削お願いします。ロザリンドはシェイクスピアのお気に召すままの主人公でジュリアは40代半ばの女優です。ここでの課題は副詞句に仮定が含まれているときの訳し方です。 ここでいうと、in the boy's clothesです。 Julia had her clothes made in Paris, both for the stage and for private life, and the dressmakers said that no one brought them more orders. She had a lovely figure, everyone admitted that; She was fairly tall for a women, and she had long legs. It was a pity she had never had a chance of playing Rosalind, she would have looked all right in boy's clothes, of course it was too late now. ジュリアはパリ製の服を持っていた。 それはステージ衣装と私服も兼ねていた。仕立て屋は誰もあなたが注文された以上のものを持ってくる者はいないと言った。彼女は美しいプロモーションで誰もが認めていた。すなわち、彼女は女性としとはかなり背が高く、足が長かった。 残念なことに、彼女は1度もロザリンドを演じたことがなかった。ロザリンドの衣装が似合うとすればもう少し若ければよかったのに。

• 翻訳お願いします

Mike: Wait a minute , if my memory is correct , your wife used to wear a fur coat. Friend: I don't remember. Mike: Of course you do. It was large , like a tent. Friend: OK , you're right , she used to. But she doesn't any more. Mike: Has she , too , become an animal rights supporter? Friend: No, she stopped wearing it because I said that the last time I saw anything that looked like her in that coat , it was sniffing around a lamppost. So now she only wears it when she clears snow in front of the house. So I'm off the hook. Mike: But the worm isn't. Barbaric worm killer! Friend: Heartless meat eater!

• 翻訳してください。

Mike: Wait a minute , if my memory is correct , your wife used to wear a fur coat. Friend: I don't remember. Mike: Of course you do. It was large , like a tent. Friend: OK , you're right , she used to. But she doesn't any more. Mike: Has she , too , become an animal rights supporter? Friend: No, she stopped wearing it because I said that the last time I saw anything that looked like her in that coat , it was sniffing around a lamppost. So now she only wears it when she clears snow in front of the house. So I'm off the hook. Mike: But the worm isn't. Barbaric worm killer! Friend: Heartless meat eater!

• 翻訳お願いします

She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします!!!

英語の翻訳お願いします!!! [もし私がそこにいたら、あなたに会えるのに] 現在離れて住んでいる子に対して言いたいのです・・・。 If I was there, I can see you. If I was there, I could see you. それとも I wish I had~ を使う方がいいのでしょうか? 助けてください! よろしくお願いします・・・ .

• 至急訳してほしいです!

I wonder if friend Einstain knew that time goes faster when you ' re with a friend. Dad, You act scary But I know you ' re really weak. Sorry I noticed. My name is Kiyoko , My older sister is Kanako, The dog is Ran, surely you can handle that much. Why was it that we fought? Why was it that we reconciled? It's a wonder. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you laugh, I laugh. When you dance, I laugh. Mother , don't die. Until I say it's. all right, don't die . Until I have finished repaying everything, don't die.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

クインシー・ジョーンズ氏のインタビューから この文章の翻訳をお願いいたします。 There’s a small anecdote in your memoir about how the rock musicians who’d been asked to sing on “We Are the World” were griping about the song. Is there more to that story? It wasn’t the rockers. It was Cyndi Lauper. She had a manager come over to me and say, “The rockers don’t like the song. ” I know how that shit works. We went to see Springsteen, Hall & Oates, Billy Joel, and all those cats and they said, “We love the song. ” So I said [to Lauper], “Okay, you can just get your shit over with and leave. ” And she was fucking up every take because her necklace or bracelet was rattling in the microphone. It was just her that had a problem. よろしくお願いします。