• ベストアンサー

誰か英語ペラペラな人、次の文、直訳してください。

英語が苦手なので、下記の文を英語ペラペラ・もしくは英語得意な人、直訳 してください。お願いします。 On October6,1958,the company was formalized as a  Pennsylvania corporation called  Corrosion Reaction Consultants,Inc.   できれば、「Corrosion Reaction Consultants」の詳しい意味も 教えて頂けたら幸いです。 是非、この文面の直訳お願い致します。

noname#1137
noname#1137
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Zz_zZ
  • ベストアンサー率44% (756/1695)
回答No.3

1958年10月6日に、この会社は、Corrosion Reaction Consultants, Inc. の名前で、ペンシルベニア州の一会社法人として正式に承認された。 formalize    式なものとする, 正式に承認する Corrosion    腐食(腐食によってできる物質=金属の錆びなど) Reaction     (化学)反応 Consultant    (専門的意見を与える)相談相手、顧問、コンサルタント Inc.       Incorporated の略。株式会社の略で、アメリカで使用          (会社が、法人組織の、有限責任の意味)          (イギリスの Ltd.(limited)に相当。) 字義的には、 (金属)腐食反応相談株式会社

その他の回答 (3)

• Zz_zZ
  • ベストアンサー率44% (756/1695)
回答No.4

Consultants と複数になっていますので、 金属の腐食化学反応である錆びに関して相談し助言する専門家達の株式会社

noname#1137
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい説明どうもありがとうございます。 本当に英語、苦手なので助かりました。

• hinebot
  • ベストアンサー率37% (1123/2963)
回答No.2

ちょっと自信ないですが 「1958年10月5日、その団体は『Corrosion Reaction Consultants,Inc. 』という名称で、ペンシルバニア州に法人登録された」 という感じでしょうか。 Corrosion Reaction Consultants,Inc. →直訳すると「有限会社 腐食反応コンサルタント」といったところですかね。

• hanbo
  • ベストアンサー率34% (1527/4434)
回答No.1

1958年10月6日、会社が、Corrosion Reaction Consultants社と呼ばれるペンシルバニア企業として設立しました。 というような意味でしょう。  Corrosion Reaction Consultants は、腐食反応コンサルタント のようです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 The experience with the KPD and the DKP illustrated, on the one hand, how sensitive and vulnerable the reaction of the new West German republic was to criticism of the system and, on the other, how threatened this new state felt itself to be.

• 英語の宣告文が来て困っています。

ウチの会社に中国のmeyinetという所から社名のブランド名のプロパティライセンスがどうのという英語のメールが来ているのですが,残念なくらい私は英語が解りません。 どなたか翻訳して内容を教えて下さいませんか? ▲▲▲の部分は会社名ですが内容が宣告みたいなので社名は伏せています。 これは迷惑メールとして無視しても良い物かも解らず困っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 件名: Emergent!!!-▲▲▲-Internet property licensing Pronouncement メール本文内容: (If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward to the right person/ department, as this is urgent, thank you.) Dear CEO, We are one of the registration and solution center in China.we have something need to confirm with you.We formally received an application on Mar.11, 2011,The company which is called "Bongo import and export Co., Ltd" is applying to register "▲▲▲" as their brand name and domain names as below: ▲▲▲.asia ▲▲▲.com.hk ▲▲▲.hk ▲▲▲.net.cn ▲▲▲.org.cn ▲▲▲.tw After our initial checking,we found the brand name and these domain names being applied are as same as your company's,so we need to confirm with your company.If the aforesaid company is your business partner or your subsidiary company,please DO NOT reply us,we will approve the application automatically.If you have no any relationship with this company,please contact us within 10 workdays.If out of the deadline,we will approve the application submitted by "Bongo import and export Co., Ltd" unconditionally. Best Regards, Jack Cui Senior Consultant

• こんにちは。少しでも英語に触れたく、英国住まいのポーランド人の女性と英

こんにちは。少しでも英語に触れたく、英国住まいのポーランド人の女性と英語でメールしておりますが、私の英語力が低いため、意味がよく理解できない文面がありました。どうかお時間のあるときにでも、助けていただけましたら幸いです。 I gave my notice on Saturday as well, it wasn't very nice experience, but I had to do it, as I am going away for maybe 7 months. This company was quite good, but as all companies like to take but do not give anything in exchange. It is very sad, but actually I am leaving very disappointed with my comapny were I was working for past 3 years. この文面から「I gave my notice」とは、どのような通知を(会社?)に渡したのか解りません。 「but as all companies like to take but do not give anything in exchange.」とは、会社が何を取り、交換(?)しないと言っているのでしょうか? 彼女がなぜ会社に失望(がっかり?)し、悲しいのかよく理解できずにいます。 どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 次の文を上手に訳したいのですが・・・

どの文章も上手な訳ができません 訳が得意な方お教えください What a trip!! We had a wonderful time in Japan and our dream holiday sadly ended back at Heathrow in the pouring rain. We had experienced first class Japanese hospitality and even had the wonderful opportunity to stay in a Ryokan in Atami. The visit to Head Office was very interesting -to listen to the history of Yamatake Company, to see the ink sticks being made and actually making and using the ink. To have the chance to see our colleagues and to learn from our parent company how it developed and achieved 100 years of trading. We were not great artists when it came to the etegami drawing - it seemed difficult - we would rather have eaten the oranges and apples than drawn them. We have since enjoyed doing it and have mastered the technique in our own ways! The sights we saw in Nara and Kyoto, especially the geisha girls, will remain etched in our memories for a long time. We marvelled at the temples and the relaxing feeling of serenity in the gardens surrounding them. Our final destination of Tokyo and the trip up the tower was fantastic, followed by the meal with Tokyo office and lasting memories of Kareoke. We thank all Yamatake staff for making us so welcome and ensuring that our trip to Japan was so special and memorable. We look forward to Yamatake UK going from strength to strength and also achieving many years of trading.

• これらの文がうまく訳せなくて困っています。

これらの文がうまく訳せなくて困っています。助けてください。よろしくお願いします。 At first it was a matter of tentative exploration and putting out feelers on the part of Georges Bidault and Robert Schuman from the related political party, the MRP(Mouvement Republicain Populaire ) in France. At issue was the tricky question of the resolution of the Ruhr question and who the Saarland belonged to. It was not until the Elysee Treaty, signed on 22 January 1963 in Paris, wrongly referred to as the Franco-German Treaty of Friendship (it was just called the Franco-German Treaty), that avenues for closer cooperation were opened up, creating the preconditions for a reconciliation.

• 英語で「株式会社」という単語について

株式会社を辞書で調べると、 ((米)) a joint-stock corporation ((略Inc.)); ((英)) a joint-stock company ((略& Co. Ltd.)) と出てくるのですが、 ”Inc.”や”Ltd”は「有限会社」の意味でも載っています。 これはどういうことでしょうか? ”Inc.”や”Ltd”の単語だけでは有限、株式の区別が分からないのが英語の風習なのでしょうか? あと、”a joint stock~”の表記はほとんど見たことありません。 株式、と強調したい時に”a joit stock”とわざわざ付けるのでしょうか? あまり、注意して気にしたことがなかったので、普通、どういう風になっているのか教えてください。

• 英語が得意な方、下記の文章の翻訳をお願いします。

英語が得意な方、下記の文章の翻訳をお願いします。 was it you with all the pictures of the kids on the camera?

• 直訳してもらえませんか??

直訳してもらえませんか?? Harlow`s claims notwithstanding,do you think it`s appropriate to view humans as having the same attachment(or love)processes as monkeys? There has been some research to support the view that the attachment of human babies to their caregivers does indeed go well beyond simply fulfilling biological needs. It has been shown that greater skin-to-skin contact between a mother and her very young infant enhances attachment(Kjaus&Kennell,1976). However, the attachment process develops much more slowly in humans:over the first six month compared with the first few days for monkeys. In addition,only approximately 70% of children appear to be security attachment to an adult at one year old(Sroufe,1985). There are many people, past and present, who would affair criticisms of Harlow`s work based on the ethos of performing such experiments on infant monkeys. The question raised is this :Do we as humans have the right to subject monkeys(or any animal) to potentially harmful situations for the sake of research? In the case of Harlow`s research, there are sensible arguments on both sides. One of the ways science judges the ethics of such research is by examining the potential benefits to people and society. Whether you feel that this study was ethical or not, the finding have affected humans in several positive ways. Some of these relate to issues of institutionalized children,adoption,and child abuse.

• 英語です。

The number of children waiting to get into publicly certified nursery schools reached a record 48,356 as of October, up 2,298 from a year earlier, as the economic downt urn has prom pted more parents to work, government data show. The figure was the highest since comparable data began to be collected in 2001, when there were 37,191 children on waiting lists nationwide. (Kyodo News) この文章で質問があるのですが、 The number of children waiting to get into publicly certified nursery schools reached a record 48,356 as of October, up 2,298 from a year earlier, as the economic downt urn has prom pted more parents to work, は、 government data showのshowの目的語ですか?

• 惨めな文ですが、英語にお願いします。

はじめまして。下記の文、途中まで翻訳機と自分なりに頑張ってみましたが、 おそらく滅茶苦茶な英語だと思います。直訳だと長文だと思うので、 もっと簡潔に短く英語にして頂けたら幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。 ****** 先日彼は数人の女性と写っている写真を送ってきました。その中に あなたもいました。。 彼は初めはとても紳士的でした。 でもその後、弁護士に1000$払わないといけないので、お金を貸して欲しい と頼まれ、合計で700$かしました。お金は今だに返してもらってません。 それ以外にも、日本に行きたいといわれ、日本へのチケット、滞在費、その後一緒に行った バリ島、マレーシアも全て私がお金をだしました。 私は彼のことが好きで、何かを頼まれると断ることができませんでした。本当に私は馬鹿です。 そして今年の2,3月もアメリカに滞在し、一緒に住むアパートも探しました。 だけど、何をするにも私のお金を使い、携帯代、煙草代ですら私のお金を使いました。。。 日本に帰ってきた後は、これ以上利用されたくなかったので連絡は取りませんでした。 けど、先週”アパートかりたからおいで”と電話がありました。 だけど私は”これ以上あなたの為にお金は使わない”と言ったんです。 そしたら翌日、私を傷つける為に、色々な女性達と一緒に写っている画像を送ってきました。彼はどんなに彼の事を好きだったか知っています そしてあのような写真を送ってきました。 彼のことを知っているあなたから何かアドバイスが欲しくて メールしました。。お返事頂けたら嬉しいです。。もしよければ 彼が送ってきた写真をあなたに送ります。 I met hem about 3years half ago..He was very gentlemanly at the start. However, I asked me afterwards when I wanted he caused an accident and to lend the money because a legal fee was necessary. and I lend him total 700、but still now he don't retarn money anything. as well as it, he said me " I want to come japan" then I I bought a ticket for him,and ,We went to Malaysia and Bali, but I paid money entirely. I loved him, Therefore I was not able to decline it with saying that I was engaged by him. I am very stupid. I stayed in March and usa in February of this year. We looked for the apartment to live in together. but we couled't find it, and he spent my money even buy a cigarette to pay mobil charges.. after I go back to japan, I didn't contact to him, because Because it wanted not to be used more than this by him, but 1weeks ago he called me, then he said me "I mess u ,come here", bet I said " I don't want to using my money anymore". He sent the picture which came out with a woman the next day to injure me.