教えてください。

Yoshi-Pの回答

• Yoshi-P
  • ベストアンサー率37% (163/434)
回答No.8

NYU2000さんのご回答に1票。

関連するQ&A

• ifなんですが

A study found that half of all managers complain if "information overload" that increases already high levels of stress that can lead to ill health. この文章の中に出てくる"if"が引っかかってどうしても上手く訳せませんでした。 この"if"は何なんでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章が難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)the purpose of education is to help you adjust to a new environment. (2)the education overseas can be different from that of your own country. (3)education can bring about personal and intellectual growth. (4)education abroad can help you settle back into your former lifestyle.

• 困っています。

日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Different animals depend on different types of animals for making decisions. (2)Different animals simply stare into different directions to view other animals' behavior. (3)Different animals display different types of voting behavior. (4)Different animals take different routes to the voting place. (5)Needless to say, in any one of these topics, there is much more than I could possibly learn in 100 life times. (6)I can concentrate all my efforts on the aspects that interest me most.

• この和訳はあってるでしょうか?

(1)時には、単語を見つけるためのつづりが分かるところまでこぎつけられないことだってある。 It can not sometimes reach that the point lokking up the word is found. (2)辞書で困ることは、私が疑問に思うことには答えないで、語に関して知りたい以上のことを教えてくれることである。 To be in trouble in a dictionary, it does not tell what I doubt, but it does not tell more than know about the word. 私のつくった英文のどこがおかしいのか指摘して欲しいです。 この英文に似通った文章で教えてくれると分かりやすくてありがたいです。 おねがいします。

• 英語の和訳

だれかこの英語の訳を教えてください。 The purpose of your report is to show that you have studied the textbook. Below you can see information about 5 different situations. For each situation,read the Information and then write a conversation, that you think the people (sometimes you are one of them) might have in that situation. Do the same for all of the situations. You must write 5 conversations in all. Each conversation must be 80~100 words long (no more,no less). In each conversation that you write you must use 3 phrases of expressions taken from your textbook. Please underline the phrases that you use and write the textbook page number above your writing.

• 前置詞の in

Sunglasses can be found in many different colors. の in はどういう用法のinなのでしょうか?

• 英語の文章を翻訳して頂きたいです!

あるホテルに用があり、英語でメールをし、返事がきたのですが、正直5割ほどしか理解ができずにいます。 どなたか翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです(>_<) さらに、返事の文章も作れないので困っています(´・_・`) それはまた後で考えたいと思います。 こちらです。お願いします。 thanks for the email and for understanding, that we can not forward any personal details to you. Unfortunately, the information, that his first name is Oliver and that he stayed with us over 4th September, is not gonna be enough information for us to find him or his email address, as he may as well have travelled with friends and made a reservation under a different name and also, maybe he didn't just arrive 4th September, but had a different booking with us before, so we can not find anything under that date. I am sorry, that I can not help you with that,

• 訳して下さい!

訳して下さい! 明日までなのですが全く意味が分かりません。 なるべく自然な訳にしていただきたいです。お願いいたします。 Gestures are a means of communication. For instance, a visitor may ask you in English,you can point in the right direction with your finger.In this way,gestures can be a helpful International language.But you must remember that gestures can mean different things to different people.If they are not used carefully, misunderstandings can occur.

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

翻訳をお願いしたいです。 The success of the revolution, however depends critically on the construction of computer network that can move enormous quantities of bits reliably, and with the quality of service need by each type of information. This then, is the topic of this book: how to engineer a computer network that can carry the information needs of the digital future, the network that some call the Information Superhighway.

• 和訳できなくて困っています

和訳できなくて困っています お願いします One idea might be to distinguish among types of verb That is, we might divide our verbs into two different kinds and assign them to different categories ここでのourverbsのourがなぜここで使われているかわかりません(泣) there would be verb like crawls,which don't take a following noun,and verbs like saw, which do take a following noun 全訳お願いします(>_<)