• ベストアンサー

また、困っております

wakazzzzの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • wakazzzz
  • ベストアンサー率35% (5/14)
回答No.1

私の子供のころの思い出の中で覚えているのは、母親が「人に”ごめんなさい”という時は顔を上げて相手の目を見て言いなさい、そうすれば、あなたの(すまないという)気持ちを相手がわかってくれるから・・・・ こんな感じでしょうか

yukitare
質問者

お礼

早々のご回答、ありがとうございました。 これで今晩、安心して眠れます。 それでは”おやすみなさい”

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

In one of my earliest memories, my mother is telling me, “Don’t look at the ground when you say, “I’m sorry.’ Hold your head up and look the person in the eye, so he’ll know you meant it.”

• "look"と"looks"について(添削お願いします)

先程ペンパルから、私の文法ミスについて↓のように指摘がありました。 when you write "looks" thats good but when you are telling someone that they look a certain way you don't put the "s" in the word. really the only time you would use "looks" is if you are talking to a person about someone like....."He looks good"or" he is looking good". but when you are talking about a person and telling something about them you would say "you look... you don't need to add the s in the word...... 私が誰かとある人について話している時は「He "looks" good」のようにlookの後に"s"を入れていいが、私がある人のルックスについて話していて、そのことを本人に伝える場合は、「you "look"・・」のように"s"を加える必要がない、という意味でしょうか・・? 頭がこんがらがって全く意味が分かりません・・・。 意味不明な文章で申し訳ありません! どなたか添削お願いします!すみませんがよろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします! Jealous the person who can sleep embracing you. Love you in my dreams is enough Regardless how much longer I must hurt.

• 英語の解答をお願いします。

解答がない問題の、答え合わせが出来ません。 英語にお強い方、解答をお願いいたします。 m(_ _)m。 下の文の( )内は、間違っているのですが、正解は何になるのでしょうか? またそれぞれを和訳していただけると助かります。 (1) I look forward to (receive a reply) at your earliest possible convenience. (2) He left a note to say (which) he would not be coming back again. (3) I have sweet memories of my hometown (where) is situated in a valley. (4) I am usually at home on Sundays and often stay up (by) about two in the morning. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 昨夜、私の和訳を添削していただこうとお願いしましたが、ご回答いただけず。。 和訳で再びお願いします。 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health.

• 英語の和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします He sent message to wrong person. 彼は間違った人にメールを送っチャッたんだね。 He could say--sorry not you--I meant my work friend etc 彼は言うことが出来たよ!ごめん。君にじゃなかった。仕事仲間に送るはずだったんだ!とかさ。。 Why he write the wrong message--how can you say whoops I didn't mean to write place and time. I mean here is a website. That is bullshit なぜ彼は間違った理由。メールで場所と時間を書いたんだろう。(ここの訳が私には難しすぎました) And why he need to say my friend is a barista? それとなぜかれは私の友達はバリスタですというの? Maybe he was thinking about you when he sent the original message おそらく、彼はあなたの事を思っていて、オリジナルのメールをしたんじゃない? Yep phony excuse うん! 口実さ

• When you are having an argument wit

When you are having an argument with someone, you are usually not trying to understand what the other person is saying, or what in their experience leads them to say it. Instead, you are thinking abou t your response:listening for weakness in logic to leap on, points you can twist to make the other person look bad and yourself look good. の中で 『points you can twist to make the other person look bad and yourself look good.』 の和訳問題があったのですが 答えが『相手の立場を悪く見せ、あなたの立場を良く見せることのできる点』と書いてあったのですが、 points you can twistの直訳『あなたがねじまげることができる点』の訳文は何故いらないのですか? 教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。

• ACIDMANの和訳...

ACIDMANの和訳のってるサイト、誰か知りませんか..? それから、英語に詳しい方、この意味、教えてください>< Before you say"Hello my name is over." (UNFOLD) よろしくお願いします。

• なぜbutがいるのですか?

単語帳にこんな文がありました。 "Nick,I want you to look this over before I turn it in.""Sorry,but I have my hands full right now." この文章でbutはどのような働きをしているのかが知りたいです!