• ベストアンサー

誰か助けて下さい!

starfloraの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • starflora
  • ベストアンサー率61% (647/1050)
回答No.3

on the other hand は、No.1 の人が言っている通り、「一方で……」という文章が先にあり、「他方で……」という文章(この文章がそうです)で使います。     他方、労働者にとっては、レジャーとは、仕事の強制からの自由を意味し、それ故、労働時間がより少なければ少ないほど、また自由に遊べる時間がより多ければ多いほど、ますます望ましいと考えるのは、自然なことである。     こういう意味です。  

yukitare
質問者

お礼

早々のご回答、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

Many industrial towns in the north owed their rapid enlargement to railways, so that railways are one of the most important explanations for England becoming the first thoroughly urbanized country in the world. To the laborer, on the other hand, leisure means freedom from compulsion, so that it is natural for him to imagine that the fewer hours he has to spend laboring, and the more hours he is free to play , the better.

• 書き換え文その2

何とかやってみたのですが自信がありません。 答えがないので添削してください。答えだけで結構です。 8 Willingly he put up with that secretary of his. Willingly を動詞句内へ→He Willingly put up... 9 They feard him. → They were afraid of him. 11 He bought the girl a doll. a dollをitに      →He bought it for the girl. 12 He wonders where he should spend the summer vacation. 不定詞を用いて he should spend→to spend

• 文の構造と和訳がわかりません・・・

文の構造と和訳がわからなく困っています・・ That may be too bad;what is worse,however,is for us to pretend we like what we cannnot. I would rather hear a man say,゛I like George Bernard Shaw better than Shakespeare,゛if he means that honestly,than hear him praise Shakespeare with lips but not his heart. howeverの後ろのisの主語やwhatの品詞などわからなくて和訳も出来ません。文が挿入されてたり上手くいきません。どうか詳しく教えて下さい。本当におねがいします!

• is there possibility that he will come?を動名詞をつかうと

is there possibility that he will come?を that he will comeのぶぶんを動名詞をつかうと is there possibility him to come? では、だめでしょうか? 多分駄目だと思うのですが、、、よろしくおねがいします

• 英文でわからないところがあります。

下記の文章の” I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too” の部分をどう訳せばいいのか教えていただけないでしょうか。 “He was always well-mannered and always a nice boy and very polite and kind, and I always remember him for that and always liked him, too. I felt quite disturbed that this would be happening. War is an awful thing, so I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too, in Afghanistan. I imagine he’s seen a lot, too, that’s maybe done things to him,” said Mattheis. 出展:VOA News http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/US-Soldier-Sentenced-to-Life-in-Prison-for-Afghan-Atrocities-133719403.html

• 英文法 形式主語構文

It for to とIt that どう区別するのでしょうか? 〇It is natural that he go there. 〇It is natural for him to go there. 〇It is dangerous for you to cross the busy street. ×It is dangerous that you cross the busy street. 〇It is a pity that some men look down on women. × It is a pity for some men to look down on women. 〇It is rude for a man to ask a woman how old she is. × It is rude that a man asks a woman how old she is. 色々読んだのですが、わかりません。 どなたか説明お願いします。

• so that 教えてください

単文は複文に、複文は単文にの問題でわからないところがあります。 教えてください。 1) He is too young to know better.          ↓  He is so young that he (can't) know better. 2) She was so kind that she showed me around the city.          ↓ She was so kind ( enought) to show me around the city. (   )内が間違いでした。何が入るのでしょうか? できたら問題の和訳も教えてください お願いします!!

• lays tileとdo jack

He is, for a lack of a better term, god-awful with money. I've told him a million times that I don't care if he lays tile or becomes a hairdresser. I'm just so afraid of becoming my mom, working 80 to 110 hours a week and having a partner who doesn't do jack. lays tileとdo jackの意味をよろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

After many hours of crying and shouting he admitted to me that he and this person have engaged in sexual contact. I'm crushed! This is the love of my life! I would never have suspected cheating from him! He said he had to get his curiosity out of his system before he asked me to marry him this summer. get his curiosity out of his systemとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 比較級について

英語の比較級で質問です。 すみません3つも質問させていただきます。 (1)彼は彼女より二歳年上、を比較で書くと、 He is two years older than she He is older than she by two years He is two years senior to she、など、色々ありますが、これと反対で、 She is less old than he、という文章があります。 劣等比較?という言うらしいのですが、例えばyoungの場合は、人は年が若くなることはないので、less youngとかはできないらしいのですが、なぜless oldとできるのでしょうか? また、 (2)そこに行ったほうが良い、という場合、 You had better go thereを置き換えると、You would be better to go thereとなるのでしょうか? had better=would be better? (3)最後に、none the lessの場合、彼はそれに失敗したけど、私は彼が好きだ、を英語でいうと、 I love him none the less because he fails it =He fails it, but I love him none the less とありますが、二番目のnone the lessを最後に持ってきていますが、none the lessはどこでもおけるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。