• ベストアンサー

何と訳したらよいのでしょうか

His lesson teaches us Love is the strongest weapon to destroy enemy within man kind. お釈迦様の教えの一つとのことです。 I was excited to see the festival. excitedを興奮したとかわくわくしたと訳すのは何となくしっくりこない気がするのですがいかがでしょうか。教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

「彼は我々に、愛こそが人間界において敵を敗る最強の武器であると説法(仏教の教えを説き聞かせること)する。」 「be excited…心が踊った」なんてどうでしょうか。

sugarhoney
質問者

お礼

2番目の質問について、とても参考になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

1.私たちは彼の教えにより、愛が人々の心の中にある邪心を打ち壊すことができる最強の力だと知ることができる。 2.前後の文が分からないのでなんとも言い難いですが、 The festival excited me. →祭りを見て興奮した。 で良いのでは?

sugarhoney
質問者

お礼

1について、このご時世だからこそ素敵な言葉だと感じます。

• nabayosh
  • ベストアンサー率23% (256/1092)
回答No.1

彼の教えは、慈愛こそが人類の中にある敵を破るための最も強力な武器であるということを我々に悟らせてくれる。 2つ目の方ですが、興奮するとかわくわくしたでいいんではないかと思います。意味としては、その祭りを見て私は気分が昂揚した、わけですから。

sugarhoney
質問者

お礼

早速、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳

Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species - man - acquired significant power to alter the nature of his world. within~ どこまでが副詞で、どこからが主語なのかが分かりません。 hasが動詞だからcenturyが主語?でも冠詞がない…? 英語の得意な方、和訳と文構造の解説をお願いします。

• ヤフーで変に訳される英語;;

簡単な英文なんですが・・・急いで訳さなければいけないので、ヤフーの通訳をさっき使いました・・・;;けど変んな日本語に訳されてしまいます; よかったら、訳してほしいです・・・;;; You are very kind to lend me this book. It very kind of you to lend me this book. The train ran over a man and his horse that were just crossing the trank. Each of the boys gets a prize. We should keep in mind that man is a part of nature. I might have visited the museum If I had gone to Chicago last week. The teacher enjoys working with his students. She told me that her uncle was coming the next day. You are taller than I by two inches. He came along with his hands in his pockets. 本気でおねがいします・・・・;;

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1)A bee does not go from one kind of flower to another, but keeps to the same kind of flower during each journey. 2)The children were so lovely and good that the old man could not love them enough. 3)One cannot learn too early that it is mean to speak ill others. 4)No one visits france without going to paris. 5)His listeners had no choice but to believe him. よろしくお願いします!

• ファンタジーゾーン2のエンディングの和訳

WHO WAS THE MASTERMIND LEDING THE ENEMY FORCES THAT SO CLOSELY PHSICALLY RESEMBLED OPA-OPA AND FOUGHT WITH THE SAME FUNCTIONAL WEAPON ? IT WAS IN REALITY,OPA-OPA'S OTHER SELF. DUE TO THE EMOTIONAL STRESS BROUGHT ABOUT AS A RESULT OF A WAR DURING HIS CHILDHOOD, HE DEVELOPED ADUAL PERSONALITY OF VIRTUE AND VICE,UNKOWN EVEN TO HIMSELF. ONLY HIS FATHER WAS AWARE OF THIS FACT. SPLITTING INTO 2 SEPARETE BEINGS,HE BECAME IN ADDITION TO HIS ROLE AS THE HERO, THE ENEMY'S MASTERMIND,THUS BECAUSE OF THE PATERNAL BOND EXISTING BETWEEN THEM, HIS FATHER HAD NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO ASSUME THE ROLE OF THEIR LEADER. NOW,AS A RESULT OF OPA-OPA'S COURAGEOUS VICTORY,THE EVIL BEING THAT DWELLED IN HIM HAS BEEN DESTROYED. DEEPLY MOVED, OPA-OPA CAN NO LONGER CONTTAIN HIS TEARS,WHICH AS THEY FALL, SIGNIFY HIS RETURN TO THE SOLE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSENSS. OPA-OPA VOWS THAT NEVER AGAIN WILL WAR OCCUR. ファンタジーゾーン2のエンディングでは、上に書いたような 文字が出てきます。 子供心に、何が書いてあるんだろう?と思っていましたが、 今も、分かりません。 何となくは分かるのですが、細かいところが分かりません。 もし、よろしければ、教えていただきたいのですが。 訳して頂けませんか?

• 英訳チェックお願いいたします。

前回の彼のレッスンなんだけど、 あなたが足りない言葉を伝えてくれてたのに、そう、is だったよね。(isを言い抜かしてたよね) 彼は自分が言えてないって気づいてないもんだから、あなたが繰り返し言うのはただ自分の声が聞こえてないって いらいらしてたみたい。 about his last lesson He seemed iritated. Because he misunderstood that you hadnt been hearing him. so he didnt realize he had mistake, yes, he didnt say ’is’did he? you are kind enough to say it repeatadly...(とても違和感が…。 グラマーも不確かで自然な言い回しが難しいです…。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (13) The Romans were completely outnumbered, and the men with Horatius panicked. They threw their weapons on the ground and started running. Horatius begged them to stay and fight. He said it would be foolish to run away, leaving the enemy free to cross the bridge and march into Rome. Shouting over the noise of battle, he asked them at least to destroy the bridge, if they were too afraid to fight. He would meet the enemy alone on the other side. (14) Horatius's courage astonished Romans and Etruscans alike, but only two Roman soldiers were brave enough to cross the bridge and fight beside him. The three men fought on the riverbank while the rest of the Romans hacked away at the bridge with their swords. When only a small strip of bridge was left, Horatius insisted that his two companions return across it to safety. (15) Livy tells the story of how Horatius stood alone, facing the enemy: “Looking round with eyes dark with menace upon the Etruscan chiefs, he challenged tham to single combat, calling tham the slaves of a tyrant king....” At first the Etruscans held back, but then, shamed by Horatius's courage, they began to hurl their javelins at him. Horatius caught their weapons on his shield. “As stubborn as ever, he stood on the bridge, his feet planted wide apart. The Etruscans were about to charge him when two sounds split the air: the crash of the broken bridge and the cheer of the Romans when they saw the bridge fall.” (16) This stopped the Etruscans in their tracks. Then Horatius prayed to the god of the river. “‘Holy Father Tiber...receive these arms and your soldier into your kindly waters.’ With that, he jumped into the river with all his armor on and safely swam across to his friends: an act of daring more famous than believable in later times.” The Roman people placed a statue in the public square to honor Horatius. As a reward for his amazing courage, they gave him as much land as he could plow in a day.

• 英文和訳

And should we defeat every enemy, and should we double our wealth and conquer the stars, and still be unequal to this issue, then we will have failed as a people and as a nation. For, with a country as with a person, "what is a man profited if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" There is no Negro problem. There is no Southern problem. There is no Northern problem. There is only an American problem.This was the first nation in the history of the world to be founded with a purpose. The great phrases of that purpose still sound in every American heart, North and South: "All men are created equal." "Government by consent of the governed." "Give me liberty or give me death." And those are not just clever words, and those are not just empty theories. In their name Americans have fought and died for two centuries and tonight around the world they stand there as guardians of our liberty risking their lives. Those words are promised to every citizen that he shall share in the dignity of man. This dignity cannot be found in a man's possessions. It cannot be found in his power or in his position. It really rests on his right to be treated as a man equal in opportunity to all others. It says that he shall share in freedom. He shall choose his leaders, educate his children, provide for his family according to his ability and his merits as a human being. To apply any other test, to deny a man his hopes because of his color or race or his religion or the place of his birth is not only to do injustice, it is to deny Americans and to dishonor the dead who gave their lives for American freedom. どなたかお願いします。

• 恥の文化・罪の文化とかいってラインを引きたがる人

欧米人が罪の意識だけで(内面にかかわる)行動を決定するかのような言い方するを人がいますが、本当でしょうか? 引用英文のような言葉をさがすのはそんに難しくないと思いますが、どうでしょう。 周囲の目が行動を抑制するとき、日本人の場合と本質的な違いでもあるのでしょうか? もしかしたら、きっちりラインを引く人は、範囲を限定するとか、条件をつけるとかを怠っているのでしょうか? もしそうなら、それはどういった補足説明になるのでしょうか? The opinions of other people keep us all in line, arguably better than anything else. * Martha Stout The intriguing truth of the matter is that much of what we do that looks like conscience is motivated by some other thing altogether — fear, social pressure, pride, even simple habit. * Martha Stout I take it that conscience is the guardian in the individual of the rules which the community has evolved for its own preservation. It is the policeman in all our hearts, set there to watch that we do not break its laws. It is the spy seated in the central stronghold of the ego. Man's desire for the approval of his fellows is so strong, his dread of their censure so violent, that he himself has brought his enemy within his gates; and it keeps watch over him, vigilant always in the interests of its master to crush any half-formed desire to break away from the herd. It will force him to place the good of society before his own. It is the very strong link that attaches the individual to the whole. And man, subservient to interests he has persuaded himself are greater than his own, makes himself a slave to his taskmaster. * W. Somerset Maugham ** Martha Stoutのほうは短いので、文脈が必要なら検索してみてください。

• 適当な1語をお願いします

I couldn't catch <><><>.Please say it again. 君の言ったことを聞き取れなかった。もう一度いってください I like <><> he wears his shirt 私は彼のシャツの着かたが好きです He is not such a nice man <><><> 彼は君が思ってるようないい人ではない <>is often the case <> him,he came late this morning 彼にはよくあることだが、今朝遅刻してきた Be kind to <><> in trouble 困っている人にはだれにでも親切にしなさい He is absent <><><> I call on him. 彼はいつ訪問しても留守です

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Captain Bloomfield, accompanied part of the way by Sergeant Theron, crawled and ran back about 400 yards (365 metres) under heavy machine gun fire until he reached Bowker. Here he found the other man detailed for carrying duties, Scout Hurley, with Bowker and another Scout named Trickett. Hurley and Trickett were not strong enough to move Bowker who was a big man. Captain Bloomfield, himself smaller than Bowker, put the wounded man on his back and, sending Hurley and Trickett ahead, crawled back with his burden using what concealment he could find from the enemy machine guns.