• 締切済み

変なメールがきたんですけど・・・

変なメールが来たんですけど、誰か分かる方教えてください。 英語良く分からないので困っています。 DON'T BORROW MONEY ACCORDING TO CBS 60 MINUTES AMERICAN FAMILIES WENT $6.5 BILLION IN CREDIT CARD DEBT IN JUNE AND AMERICAN FAMILIES SPEND 20% OF THEIR MONTHLY DISPOSABLE INCOME ON CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. If you are one of these families there is a way to pay your debts and you DON'T BORROW MONEY Supposed there was a way to payoff your: -home mortgage, rent or lease! -credit cards! -phone and utility bills! -car payment or lease! -student, personal, and business loans! -property liens, IRS liens, child support... -judgments and debts without bankruptcy! -and many, many more! And never have to pay the money back! Yes! We can help pay your debts and you don't have to pay us back! We are an Internation California based Association. AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE - Members in 27 Countries 英語良く分からないので困っています。

みんなの回答

noname#1133
noname#1133
回答No.6

私のとこにも良く来ますよ。わけのわからないメール(スパム)が。 で、こんなメールを頂いた時は、無視するのが一番ですが、それだけだと、2度3度と送ってきますから、OEでしたら、「メッセージ-送信者を禁止」を選択してOKをクリックすれば、送られてきたメールはゴミ箱行きになります。 さらに、「ツール-オプション」の「メンテナンス」の最初にある「終了時に削除済みアイテムを空にする」にチェックを入れておけば、OE終了と同じに永久削除できます。

bluehair
質問者

お礼

助かりました。 ありがとうございます。

• ogx
  • ベストアンサー率25% (32/125)
回答No.5

スパムメールかどうかなんて判断する必要もありません。(スパムメールですけれど。) わからなければ、無視することです。 私のところには、よくハングルや中国語のメールが来ます。全くわかりません。無視します。でも困ることはありません。 英語でも同じでしょう。 本当に先方があなたに連絡したいならば、あなたにわかるやり方で再度連絡してくるでしょう。

bluehair
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

回答No.4

>英語良く分からないので困っています。 参考URLで一応和訳できます。 ただし、この出力された日本語を和訳(?)しないと意味がわからないかも知れませんが…。

参考URL:
http://www.nifty.com/globalgate/
noname#1280
noname#1280
回答No.3

何だか、クレジットカードの勧誘みたいですね。 「特殊な返済方式で楽々クレジット!」て感じみたいですが。 とてもきな臭いので無視の方向で良いと思いますよ。

bluehair
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。安心しました。

• tweetie
  • ベストアンサー率26% (975/3649)
回答No.2

クレジットカードの勧誘みたいですよー。もしこのカードを持っている人の家族だったら、他の金融機関で借金しなくても、クレジットを活用して返済するプランがありますから御利用下さいって。 その他にも車のローンや電話代の支払い、ビジネスローンその他の勧誘もしてる見たい。ま、ダイレクトメールですね。 関係ないと思ったら捨てちゃいましょー。

bluehair
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。安心しました。

• coolguys
  • ベストアンサー率18% (351/1917)
回答No.1

内容分からなくても関係ないでしょ。 単なるスパム(迷惑)メールですから。

bluehair
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。安心しました。

関連するQ&A

• Paypalからこんなメールがきました。

以下のようなメールが届きました。 自動翻訳をしてみたのですが、よく分かりません。 なにかパスワードっぽいものを入れるようなのですが、なにか分かる方がおられましたら、どうぞよろしくお願いします。 This is a reminder that you need to enter your Expanded Use Number to complete your enrollment in PayPal's Expanded Use Program. Your Expanded Use Number was sent to the credit card you added to your PayPal account on May 12, 2005, and which ends in 5194.Until you enter your Expanded Use Number, you may be limited in the amount of money you are able to send. To find out how much you can send before entering your Expanded Use Number:1. Log in to your PayPal account 2. Click the View Limits link next to the yellow Balance box (if there is not a View Limits link, your account has no Sending Limit) 3. Your sending limit will appear beneath the 'Sending Limit' headingHow to enter your Expanded Use Number:PayPal has charged a $1.95 USD Expanded Use Fee to your credit card. You can obtain and enter your Expanded Use Number by following the steps below:1. In the item description section of your next credit card statement, your 4-digit Expanded Use Number will b e printed next to the $1.95 USD PayPal Expanded Use Fee. Check your next statement to find your unique Expanded Use Number.2. Click the link below and type in your unique Expanded Use Number:https://www.paypal.com/row/MEM-NUMBERIf 以下文字制限のため省略です

• 訳し方はこれでいいですか?

It's possible if you pay money first but problem is that we don't accept credit card yet. もしあなたが最初にお金を払ったら可能ですよ。 しかし問題があります、私たちはまだ、クレジットカードで受け入れていません。 So you must pay it(〇 and real postage) to our account. なので、あなたは〇と郵便料金(〇と郵便料金分)を私たちの口座に、払って(入金)ください。 〇は商品です。 Is it OK? これでいいですか? お願いします

• 英文問題について教えてください!!

初めまして、こんにちは!! 英文問題について教えてください!!! -Present simple in both clauses- Match the sentences and join them with if. ex)You lose your credit card. I can't sleep. - If you lose your credit card, you have to ring the bank. 1 You get promoted. You get a warning latter. 2 I drink coffee late at night. You have to ring the bunk. 3 You don't pay the bill. Your salary goes up. 4 I try to run fast. The alarm goes off. 5 Some one enters the building. I get out of breath. これしか記入されていないので、合っているかがわかりません((+_+)) どなたか分かる方、ご回答よろしくお願いします!!!

• こんなメールが来ました。教えてください。

先日海外からこんなメール来ました。経験ある人いますか? Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire Please my dear, After going through your profile i decided to write you.My name is Mr Jean Michael,19 year old,the only Son of late Chief and Mr Alfred Michael, Please i want to relocate to your country where i can settled down happily,and I wish to request for your assistance in a transaction that will benefit you and i. The money in question is $6.500.000USD(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Usa Dollars). And I wish to invest the money in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country under your care and guidance.and I will require for your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/ account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance. God bless you a

• 変な質問

ヤフーのオークションに出品中の商品に以下の変な質問が来ました。 Hello, Am Mrs Deborah Marley from USA .i came across your item on yahoo auction.i will like to order this item for my son in Nigeria.and i will be making the payment with Bank To Bank Transfer. they will transfer your money to your account as soon as the payment is made .i will offer you $1,000.00 USD Including the shipment VIA EMS SPEED POST to my son address in Nigeria. i will like to know condition of this item and how many you have for sale and i want you to send me your bank details .you can E-mail me to my E-mail (・・・・@yahoo.com) . Thanks 翻訳できる方翻訳してください。 恐らくいたずらとは思いますが、なんか気持ち悪いので・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• クレジットカード凍結?変なメールがきました。

「VBV Notice」というタイトルで以下の内容のメールが届きました。 --------------- In acordance with the User Agreement, section 9, Visa may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your Credit Card and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. Our terms and conditions you agreed to state that your service must always be under your control or those you designate all times. We have noticed some unusual activity related to your service that indicates that other parties may have access and or control of your Visa Credit Card. To be able to use your credit card you must create a Personal Password. Visa Personal Password enhances your current Visa account with a digital signature wich prevents unauthorized use and identity theft. This action is mandatory and should be taken as quick as possible. If you refuse to activate/update your Personal Password in the next 3 days we will be forced to freeze your Credit Card and you will have to contact your bank for a brand new Credit Card. リンク先アドレス Visa Security Team. For other inquiries please contact Customer Service. --------------- 自分では半分ほどしか理解が出来てないような気がしますが 実際に日本で手続きしたビザカードは持っており、 また、登録時の住所にはすでに住んでいない(現在はアメリカ在住)ので カード会社がおかしい(支払い場所と利用状況の不一致)と思ったのかもしれないのですが、 こんな大事なお知らせをメールで送るものか・・・? しかもこのメアドをカード会社に教えた事はないはずなのに・・・ と少し不信感を抱いています。。。 しかし英文の最後に載っていたリンク先アドレスをクリックすると、 自分のクレジット情報(名前・住所・カード番号・有効期限)が表示され、 誕生日とソーシャルセキュリティー番号を記入してと書いてあります。 本人確認のためなのかもしれませんが、日本で作ったクレジットカードなのに アメリカでの身分証明の社会保障番号を書かせる意味がわかりません。 これは本当にVISAカードのセキュリティからのメールだと思いますか? 英語にお強い方、過去に同じメールを受け取った方、カードに詳しい方 教えてください!!!

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I hope you will like it.I did some research and made sure it has all latest features of hair dryers. Please excuse me for being so poorly equipped. Are there other things you need to prepare for your trip? Ah money. Please don't bring any cash money ok? You won't need any money. And if you would need money you can always use credit card or debit card. And if you're in real problems Thanks to your visit, I'm happy to clean my house and tidy up some things. So that everything is ok for your visit. Although I still hope my new cleaning lady will come before the 1st of December :) I wish you were here to taste it ...

• 解説をお願いします。

問題集で、上の文は間違いで下の文のように直すというようになっていたのですが、解説がないため、なぜ上の文がいけないのかがわかりません。どなたか1つでもいいので解説してください。よろしくお願いします。 1) ×"She had many hardships in her life." She has had many hardships in her life. 2) ×"When she was 16, she migrated to Australia." When she was 16, she emigrated to Australia 3) ×"We offer this discount for one month only." We are offering this discount for one month only. 4) ×"You always borrow money from your parents." You are always borrowing money from your parents.

• 変なメールがきました。大丈夫でしょうか

英文で解らないので大丈夫でしょうか? 件名security center Advisoryです。 PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of customers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity. We are contacting you to remind you that on 23 May 2005 our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved. To secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may require some additional information from you for the following reason: We have been notified that a card associated with your account has been reported as lost or stolen, or that there were additional problems with your card. This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the nearest time your account or credit card may be subject for temporary suspension. To securely confirm your PayPal information please click on the link bellow: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run 文章が長いので半分だけですが、1週間前に映画の入場券をネットでカードで買ったのですが大丈夫ですか? 1週間前に映画館の入場券をネットからカードで購入したのですが関係あるのでしょうか?

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「友人がお金を貸して欲しいと頼んできたら、どうするか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 文法はもちろんですが、論理展開についても指摘して頂けると助かります。 I refuse to lend my friend my money. This is because if you once do your friend a favor to borrow your money, later he learns to ask your money. In addition, lending and borrowing money sometimes cause problems and break relationships, so you may lose your good friends. For these reason, refusing to lend your friend your money is very important to keep excellent relationships between your friends and you. 71words 第一文で意見を示し、第二、三文が理由、第四文がまとめ、という構成にしました。 疑問 (1)第一文の守護は一人称で、第二文以降が二人称になっていますが、大丈夫でしょうか? (2)第三文のrelationshipsの冠詞について、今回は複数形で一般化しましたが、単数の場合は冠詞はaかtheどちらが適切でしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします^^