• 締切済み

Math Homework

noname#151056の回答

noname#151056
noname#151056
回答No.2

Math だから数学の問題ですよね? その問題に図はついていなかったのでしょうか? fraction は分数。 multiply は「掛ける」。 product は積。 全く自信ないのですが tty式に訳すと.. 積(word product)と等しいのは、掛け算式(word product)の中のどの分数か とかそんな感じかな?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の homework について

下記のような文章の場合(Some indication~ 以下)"homework"はどういう意味になるでしょうか?   Applicants should prepare a brief "biography" outlining their extracurricular interests and ...中略.... We are interested in knowing of any awards of special recognition the applicant has achieved. Some indication of the amount of homework the applicant does and the ease or difficulty with which it is completed should be included. homeworkというと「宿題」のことかなと思ってしまうのですが、「家の手伝い」や「自習」という意味もあるみたいなので、どう理解すればいいのか困っています。できれば Some 以下の文章も訳していただければうれしいです。 文章が長かったのですこし省略しました。よろしくお願い致します。

• 感嘆文に関して

感嘆文の作り方は what a 名詞 SV! how 形容詞 SV! のように思うのですが、 What a lot of homework I have to do hard! How hard homework are!! のような文でも間違いないのですか??

• よろしくお願いします

I have a weird question for you. I live in a Midwestern community that has expensive water and sewer costs. I also exercise every day, and as a result, I drink a lot of water -- and I mean a lot of water. So when my wife is not home, I urinate in the bathroom sink. Then I wash my hands, which rinses the sink basin at the same time. This uses a fraction of the water that flushing the toilet would use. Multiply that by dozens of times a day and the savings are significant. Urine is sterile which rinses the sink basin at the same time.のwhichは何にかかっているのでしょうか?Urine is sterileの意味もよろしくお願いします

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Lawrence was also criticised for not going forward to supervise the execution of his orders on 5 August, when there was a failure to coordinate the movements of the 3rd Light Horse Brigade and the Mobile Column. Chauvel responded by pointing out that the criticisms of the battle were in danger of obscuring the significance of the victory. 1Murray lavished praise on the Anzac Mounted Division in cables to the Governors General of Australia and New Zealand and in his official despatch and in letters to Robertson, writing: Every day they show what an indispensable part of my forces they are ... I cannot speak too highly of the gallantry, steadfastness and untiring energy shown by this fine division throughout the operations ... These Anzac troops are the keystone of the defence of Egypt.

• Yodobashi Camera (Eng)

What kind of items are sold in Yodobashi Camera? Answer in English.

• termの意味文の訳です。

term の英英辞書の意味文がよくわかりません。 [PHRASE] If you talk about something in terms of something or in particular terms, you are specifying which aspect of it you are discussing or from what point of view you are considering it. 『もし、何かについて” in terms of something”とか”in particular terms”等と話すなら、論じていてることの観点とか、考えていることはどの観点から来ているのかを特定していることになる』と感覚的に理解するのですが‥‥。文の構造がわからないので適当です。 which aspect of it you are discussing →あなたが論じている その、どの局面であるか from what point of view you are considering it →あなたがそれを論じているのはどの観点からか これら、which とwhatには 先行詞がありませんが、関係代名詞でしょうか?? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 参考文献の長い長い書名は全部書くべき?

論文の参考文献で18世紀の書物を扱っているのですが、タイトルがとても長いので、参考文献表に全部書くべきか悩んでいます。最初のピリオドまででもいいんでしょうか? <例> The Westminster spelling-book; principally intended for those who are somewhat advanced; but will serve also for Initiation. wherein Words are divided as they are Pronounced. the whole Being New, Rational and Natural. to which added a concise English grammar Calculated for schools, Vol. II. The compleat letter writer: or, new and polite English secretary. Containing letters on the most common occasions in life. Also, a variety of more elegant letters for examples from the best modern authors, on business, courtship, duty, love, amusement, marriage, affection, friendship, &c. to which is prefix’d, directions for writing letters, in an easy and compendious grammar of the English tongue. with instructions how to address persons of all ranks, either in writing or discourse; and some necessary orthographical directions; with a spelling dictionary of such words as are alike in sound, but different in sense, very useful to the English scholar. The third edition improved.

• 疑問文のついて教えていただけますでしょうか。

疑問文のついて教えていただけますでしょうか。 Today is first day of school. Which day of school is it today? と正解にあったのですが、なぜ「it」が必要なのでしょうか? There are several students in Tom's class. What kind of students are in Tom's class? こちらが正しいのでしょうか? What kind of several students are there in Tom's class?  このように「several」と「there」をいれてはいけないのでしょうか? ご存知の方、よろしくお願いします。

• NMR technology

What are the advantages of NMR technology in studying the molecular structure of biological macromolecules?

• 英単語の訳

What Abbott and others are calling for is not only more attention to narrative, a detailed description of the processes that variables are presumed to capture, but also to systematic means of coding patterns in the narratives to permit generalization. この文章内のcoding patternsの意味をお教え下さい。