• 締切済み

Sherlock Holmes Shoes Shop!

I've been looking for the shoes shop named `Sherlock Holmes'. This might be a brand name. If anybody knows some branch stores of Sherlock Holmes shoes shop in Kansai area(Kobe preferable), tell me where it is. I need big size of shoes in the shop.

みんなの回答

回答No.1

管理者より: 同等の質問があるのでそちらをご参照下さい

参考URL:
http://www.okweb.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=158668

関連するQ&A

• Stylish and Sophisticated

It is a well stated fact that shoes are the perfect reflection of a man's character. At workplace, well polished and stylish formal shoes( http://www.queenia.co.uk/shoes.html ) helps to give a complete look. In fact, formal shoes only makes a man look more professional and elegant. Thus, selection of perfect formal shoes for men is definitely important. There are various brands which specially design formal shoes for men. But, before selecting these shoes, you need to consider on the material of the shoes. Generally, pure leather or patent leather shoes look glamorous and stunning. But, men generally detest the idea of moving around at malls and comparing the products for a perfect pair of shoes. For them, online shopping comes as a great relief. These days with the popular option of online shoes shopping, you also need to be careful about the size of your feet. Again, when you are going for different brands, you should also be aware that different footwear companies have different standards of measurement. So, it is preferable if you take prior measurement and stick to a single brand. Again, since online stores does not give the chance of trial. So, you should understand the terms and conditions of the company. So, take care of the few important guidelines and go for online shoes shopping. Major Brands is one of the most fashionable online store which showcases a reviewed range of formal shoes for men and formal shoes for women. In addition, you can also get outfits like business wear, party wear and many more. Managed a proficient team of experts, you will definitely have a great time shopping here. In fact, with the comfortable online shoes shopping, most people these days are quickly shifting their interests to online shopping. In fact, this online store is the crucial store house of brands like Aldo, Charles & Keith and many more. Again, when it comes to fashionable accessories like sunglasses and watches, you can also get these here. It would be more appropriate to state that it is a one stop shop for fashion and style. See more at: http://www.queenia.co.uk/evening-dresses.html

• 並べ替えと空所へのあてはめ問題

次の並べ替え問題とあてはめ問題に解答してもらえないでしょうか? (1)語の並べ替え a,I,of,my,gave,pair,skates,brother (2)空欄へのあてはめ(代名詞) "Is there ( ) in this class who knows the truth ?" "No, ( ) knows it." (1)は"I gave my brother pair of a skates."だと思ったのですが、 "pair of"の後に"a"は来ないようです。 (2)は全くわかりません。。 可能であれば解説もして頂けるとありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 日記を書きました。間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Sannomiya in Kobe. My friend told me general shop. I went to there. The shop is Ein shop. I went out the central exit in station.and then walk to Towarood street to sea. I turned right ciao paanic shop next the paking lot. I could look at the shop soon. The shop is very small but it like Toy box. I bought World map. I might decorate it in my room. I went to Kobe after a long time. I thought that it was fashionable town,after all.

• 英訳お願いします。

貰い物のお菓子の袋に書いてあった英文なのですが、自分で訳してみると思うようにいかず・・・ クマのプーさんの話なのですが、英訳宜しくお願いします。 Our story begins , as most of our stories do , with a little bear named Winnie the Pooh. As is often the case at the beginning of our stories , this little little bear named Winnie the Pooh is looking for something . And that something is for fun in the Kingdom of Dreams and Magic !

• 英文の添削をお願い致します!

海外のデザイナー兼ショップオーナーさんに、 以下の日本語の旨を伝えたくメールしたいと思っています。 以下の英文できちんと伝わりますでしょうか? ビジネス文として失礼な点や足りない点など、 アドバイスがありましたら是非お教え下さい! 英語が得意な方、英文の添削をお願い致します! よろしくお願い致します。 「私は日本でハンドメイドバッグのオンラインショップをやっています。 あなたのバッグに一目ぼれしました! ぜひ、私のオンラインショップで販売させて頂けませんか? その際、”URL”のようなオリジナルカスタムで、内側に私のお店のブランド名も 付けて頂きたいです。 最初は5つからお願いしたいです。 可能でしょうか?ぜひご検討をお願い致します。」 Hello. I have a onlineshop of handmade bag in Japan. I was love at first sight in your bags. Would you please be sold in my online shop? At that time, I would like you to custom order. (Put the brand name of my shop on the inside of the bags as seen in the "URL".) First I want to ask from five. Possible? Thank you for your consideration.

• AlthoughとHoweverの違いについて

センターの問題集をやって答え合わせをしたんですけど、解説を読んでわからない所がありました。それは、 Catalog store offer much of the same goods as conventional stores.( 1 ) the main difference between them is that in catalog stores, shoppers select the items they wish to buy from large catalogs. ~省略~ In fact, the same items often cost more in other stores.( 2 ) many people prefer to shop in catalog stores. という文章があって(1)と(2)にいれる単語を選択肢から選ぶという問題です。 (1)の選択肢には(1)Although (2)However があって答えはHoweverなんですけど、解説を読むと「Althoughは従属接続詞なので文法上正しくない」と書かれていました。これはどうしてですか?(2)も同じく、選択肢は(1)Because (2)Therefore があって、答えはTherefore で、Becauseは従属接続詞なので文法上正しくないとなっていました。これらの違いが分からないので教えてください。

• 2回目ですが・・・訳してください。

訳お願いします。   1. fine clothes are not essensial to selfrespect . a person has no reason to think the less of himself because he is not dressed in arich and fashionable manner. 2.i have always hesitated to giveadvice,for how can one advice another how to act unless one knows that other as well as one knows oneself?  heaven knows,i know litle enough of myself: i know nothing of others. we can only guess at the thouts and emotions of our neighbours. です。   よろしくおねがいします。

• Kamon for Kubo Family

Hi, my apologies for not speak japanese. My name is Mauricio Hiroshi Kubo, I'm from Brazil. My ancestors were japanese from Hiroshima-ken, Hiroshima-shi 久保 Family. My great grandfather ( 久保 友一) came to Brasil in 1913, great grandmother 久保 フシヨ. They came in Wakasa - Maru Ship, leaving Kobe in 3/30/1913 arriving in Brasil in 5/15/1913. 久保 友一 father's, his name is GOZO KUBO. I'm looking for some information about the KAMON of Kubo Family from Hiroshima. Any help is much appreciated! I have koseki documents and some letters. Thanks in advance!

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

和訳をお願いいたします。  With the following letter I propose to your kind attention the possibility of reviewing the material for a promotional project for your brand, specifical for baceball. The project has been conceived to promote the visibility of your brand in the current, crytical time for the world's economy. Therefore, a major attention has been put into minimizing the costs. The aim of this project is to deliver the brand wordwive with a budget of less than 2.000.000 Japanese Yen. In order to consent a quick evaluation, the project is summarized in an Executive Summary and in a demo video (about 2 minutes long). しっかりとしたビジネス文書に仕上げたいのですが、なかなか上手くいきません。。 よろしくお願いいたします!

• 何と訳せばいいの?

Through his experience, I realized that it is only putting ourselves in other people's shoes that we can actually be of help to them 上記の文章をどうやって訳せばいいのか教えてください。

専門家に質問してみよう