• 締切済み

Latex

I am using Red Hat 7.1 and I want to change the comman "latex" to "platex" by using button Tex File on the taskbar. Will somebody please tell me something?

みんなの回答

• mph
  • ベストアンサー率54% (39/72)
回答No.2

I understand your request. but, I need more info. 1) what kind of emacs do you use? ( gnu emacs or xemacs and its version) 2) what kind of emacs lisp package do you use? (auctex? or another tex support emacs lisp program?) provably your ~/.emacs file helps me. basically , to change compile command is 2 way. 1) edit your emacs lisp program and compile it. 2) set some variable in your .emacs file to overwrite system default setting. I do not use tex family program ,recently. but , I use to do editing and comiling tex file on emacs with auctex package (emacs-lisp program). it is easy to manupilate tex files (not only japanese but alse english tex files). I recommend to use japanese version auctex package. :-)

charming_boy
質問者

お礼

Thank you again. I gonna do as you told me. Perhaps I can bother you again if I still fail (-_-)

• mph
  • ベストアンサー率54% (39/72)
回答No.1

I need more information. (not only me, provably :-) 1) What kind of desktop do you use? (Gnome,KDE etc) 2) Do you install platex package already?

charming_boy
質問者

お礼

I am using Gnome and i can use "platex" to creat Dvi Files by typing it in Kterm. I want it to be more easier by just click on button "Tex File" (on the teskbar of Emacs Win). Latex that i am using, when i click on "Tex File", the Dvi creater "latex" will be used. I just want to change it into "platex". Would you please tell me something? Thanks a lots for your kindness!

関連するQ&A

• LaTeX dviが作成できません

ちょっとした事情でLaTeXを使いたいと思いインストールをしていたのですが、途中で詰まってしまいました。 http://mailsrv.nara-edu.ac.jp/~asait/latex/tex.htm#section23 ↑を参考にさせてもらいながらインストールしていたんですが、コマンドプロンプトでplatex test.tex と入力してdviを作成するところでうまくいきません。 具体的には、platex test.tex をコマンドプロンプトで入力すると、 This is pTeX, Version 3.1415926-p3.1.11 (sjis) (Web2C 2010) restricted \wite18 enabled. ! I can't find file 'test.tex'. <*>test.tex Press Enter to retry, or Control-Z to exit) Please type another input file name: と表示されます。 コマンドプロンプトを使う機械もほとんど無く、PC初心者に近いです。 これは何が原因で解決にはどうすればよいか、さっぱりわかりません。 誰かお助けください

• texshopについて

Mac OS XにTexshopをインストールしました。 英字はpdfにできるのですが、日本語を入力するとコンパイルできません。 なぜでしょうか??? ### platex tex.tex This is pTeX, Version 3.141592-p3.1.10 (utf8) (Web2C 7.5.4) (./tex.tex pLaTeX2e <2006/01/04>+0 (based on LaTeX2e <2005/12/01> patch level 0) (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-local/tex/latex/base/book.cls Document Class: book 2005/09/16 v1.4f Standard LaTeX document class (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-local/tex/latex/base/bk10.clo)) (./tex.aux) LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `JT1/mc/m/sl' undefined (Font) using `JT1/mc/m/n' instead on input line 7. LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `JY1/mc/m/sl' undefined (Font) using `JY1/mc/m/n' instead on input line 7. [1] (./tex.aux) LaTeX Font Warning: Some font shapes were not available, defaults substituted. ) Output written on tex.dvi (1 page, 272 bytes). Transcript written on tex.log. ### dvipdfmx tex.dvi tex.dvi -> tex.pdf [1 ** WARNING ** Could not locate a virtual/physical font for TFM "rml". ** WARNING ** >> This font is mapped to a physical font "HiraMinPro-W3". ** WARNING ** >> Please check if kpathsea library can find this font: HiraMinPro-W3 ** ERROR ** Cannot proceed without .vf or "physical" font for PDF output... Output file removed. ### dvipdfmx error

• ベストアンサー
    • Mac
  • 少し聞いてほしいことがある。。って何て言えばいいでしょう

今少しギクシャクしている人で、会ってほしい人がいるのですが(元彼なのですが。。)、メールで 『ちょっと聞いてほしいことがあるんだ。。』って やわらかい感じで伝えたいのですが何て伝えればよいか迷っています。 『I have something i want to tell you』とかだとなんだか強すぎる気がするのですが、 『I have something i want you to listen..』とか 『I have something i want to talk with you..』とかでしょうか。 もう少し軽い感じで あまり負担に思わず会ってもらいたいのですが、どういう言い回しにしたら深く考えずに会ってもらえるでしょう。。? よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語 通じますか?

I want to sell your products at our store, so I would like to do business with you. Please tell me the conditions.

• latexでのPDF挿入とinkscape使い方

latexでPDFの画像を使いたいのですが、うまくいきません。 extractbbコマンドでxbbファイルを作成し、 platex ・・・.tex -shell-escape 自体は問題なく通るのですが、その後の dvipdfmx ・・・.dvi で以下のような警告文が出ます。 ** WARNING ** PDF version of input file more recent than in output file. ** WARNING ** Use "-V" switch to change output PDF version. ** WARNING ** pdf: image inclusion failed for "~~.pdf". ** WARNING ** Could not find image resource... ** WARNING ** Interpreting special command epdf (pdf:) failed. ** WARNING ** >> at page="3" position="(197.943, 209.084)" (in PDF) ** WARNING ** >> xxx "pdf:epdf bbox 0 0 448 333 clip 1 width 199.16928pt (~~.pdf) " よくわからないのですが、PDFのバージョンに問題があるのでしょうか?できた文書を見ると、この画像だけ表示されていません。その他は問題なくできています。 作成したPDFの画像のフォーマットはPDF-1.5のようです。文書の方はPDF-1.4ですのでこれがやっぱり問題なのでしょうか・・・ inkscapeで作成しているのですがバージョン制限が1.4になっているにもかかわらず、1.5で出てきます>< バージョンの下げ方があればお願いします(コマンドなどあれば・・・)。 epsで作ったのですが汚かったのでPDFにしようとしてます。 パソコンはlinuxのubuntu10.10を使用しております。

• DSC-RX1RM2言語を変換する方法を知りたい

■お問い合わせ内容 I bought the DSC-RX1RM2 in Japan, and I want to know how to change the language in my camera. Please tell me how to find it. 私は日本でカメラ(DSC-RX1RM2)を買った。しかし、私は言語を変換する方法を知りたい. 中国語や英語はOKですか? 私に教えてください どうもありがとう ※OKWAVEより補足:「ソニー製品」についての質問です。

• Merge PST file

I want to merge my two different Outlook data files into a single PST. If it is possible please tell me how?

• Bath Studying English

I want to study English in the bathtub. If you know, please tell me how to do this? However, I don't want my books to be damp, so tell me the way except bringing it into.

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• Please tell me how to install Japanese font

Now I live in china,and using computer。 I want to use Japanese character,input Japansese。 But here china I cannot do so。I can only read Japanese character and Japansese homepage。 I think this computer has not been installed Japanese font,so I cannot use Japanese。Anybody please tell me how to install Japanese font into computer。I feel it trouble so much。I do not know computer very much,just like bigineer。 So if you tell me the way of install,please tell me as easily as possible。And write in Japanese,do not write in English。 Best regards。