回答No.1

単なるHTML形式の スパムメールなのではないでしょうか?

noname#84083
質問者

お礼

気にすることは無いようですね、ウィルスかと思いました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 困っています。誰か教えてください。

以下の英文が難しすぎて、日本語訳にできません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)But then, in 1927, the chemist Thomas Midgley invented CFCs to replace those gases. (2)Praised as an innovation, CFCs revolutionized refrigeration, and eventually this seemingly harmless family of chemicals found its way into all kinds of products. (3)By 1974 millions of refrigerators containing CFCs had been sold around the world. (4)Then two scientists began to examine their impact more closely. (5)Dr. Rowland and Dr. Molina theorized that as these chemicals rose into the upper atmosphere, they would be broken down by the Sun, releasing chlorine into the ozone layer and setting in motion a dangerous chain reaction.

• 意味を大雑把にで構わないので教えてください!!なん

意味を大雑把にで構わないので教えてください!!なんとなく理解は出来るのですが自信がありまでん.... World Topic Writing Assignment 1: Write a 2-page research paper (essay) giving a status report on the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) #2 and #3 which call for universal primary education (MDG #2) and the elimination of gender disparity in primary and secondary education (MDG #3) by the end of 2015. What has been done to achieve these goals? Will these goals be reached by the deadline? If not, why. And how close will they actually come? You can learn about the UN Girls Education Initiative (UNGEI) by clicking HERE, and about the MDGs by clicking HERE. Of course, you will need to do more research than the above links provide. These are just to get you started. Please remember, your work must be original. You are encouraged to include short quotes and examples to support your thesis, but you must cite (reference) your sources. And remember, never use Wikipedia- it is not a primary source for information.

• 和訳をお願いします(ーωー)

Police might soon be able to tell the eye colour of criminals from DNA recovered from crime scenes, thanks to a new genetic study. A team of scientists led by Manfred Kayser, of Erasmus University Medical Centre in Rotterdam, has developed a method that predicts eye colour with unprecedented accuracy. The method could also be used on ancient DNA to profile early modern humans or even Neanderthals. And as eye colour is determined by many genes, the work also raises hopes for predictive genetic tests for diseases that are influenced by numerous genes, such as heart disease. Kayser's team looked at DNA from more than 6,000, Dutch Europeans from Rotterdam. About 68% of these people had blue eyes, whereas around 23% had brown eyes. The researchers focused on eight genes known to be associated with eye colour. These genes code for proteins involved in the production or distribution of the iris, skin, and the hair pigments eumelanin and pheomelanin. The strongest effect on eye colour is determined by two adjacent genes, OCA2 and HERC2, on chromosome 15, but these don't paint the full picture. Kayser's team zeroed in on 37 sites of genetic variation in the eight genes. These sites — called single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) — are points where one of the four letters in the DNA code of chemical bases is substituted for another. よろしくお願いしますorz

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

We evaluated <P(e, 0)> for 12 cases of e between 0 and 6: e=0.0, 0.01, 0.1, 0.5, 0.75, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0, 4.0, and 6.0. As for r_p, we considered three cases: r_p=0.005, 0.001, and 0.0002. These are representative values of radii of protoplanets at the Earth, Jupiter, and Neptune orbits regions, respectively. The numbers of collision orbits found by our orbital calculation are shown in Table 3 for representative values of e. From Table 3 we can expect the statistical errors in the evaluated collisional rate to be within 5% for the cases of e≦1.5 and within 8% for e=4 and 6; they are smaller than that of the previous studies by Nishida (1983) and by Wetherill and Cox (1985).    The calculated collisional rate is summarized in terms of the enhancement factor defined by Eq. (27) and shown in Fig.11, as a function of e and r_p. From Fig.11 one can see that the collisional rate is always enhanced by the effect of solar gravity, compared with that of the two-body approximation <P(e,0)>_2B. In particular, in regions where e≦1, R(e,0) is almost independent of e, having a value as large as 3. At e≦1, R(e,0) has a notable peak beyond which the enhancement factor decreases gradually with increasing e. For large values of e, i.e., e≧4, <P(e,0)> tends rapidly to <P(e,0)>_2B. As seen in the next section, we will find a similar dependence on e even in the three-dimensional case (i≠0) as long as we are concerned with cases where i≦2. お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• ebay掲載した商品が削除され管理者からメール

下記のメールは何をいっているのでしょうか? 商品がダメだから削除されたのか?それとも、カテゴリがあっていないから削除されたのか? 1.なぜ削除されたのか?理由を教えて下さい email (Free shipping)Photo will be sent by email と書いてあったのがダメだったのか? 2.またどう対処すればいいのか、書いてあるようであれば その対処方法も教えて下さい Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because of the following: I know this was not your intention and don't worry I will be happy to explain this to you. Our decision to remove the listing is because of the way it was listed. To sell digital goods on eBay, the listings should be listed under the correct category and format. The guidelines on digitally delivered goods help create a safer place to buy and sell by prohibiting sellers from using eBay in a way that might infringe on the intellectual property rights of others or violate the law. Here is a part of your description : email (Free shipping)Photo will be sent by email The benefits of using a Classified Ad format is that the listing would be on the site for 30 days, there is no Final Value Fee when the item sells and your interested buyers would be able to contact you directly. A Classified Ad format is like a regular listing. Feel free to revise and relist the item as long as it would be listed on the correct category with the right listing format. You can list most digitally delivered items -- meaning things that people download or receive by email -- as long as you use the Classified Ad format and list your item only in the Everything Else > Information Products category. Here's more information on our policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/downloadable.html Important: The next time you sell, you may be asked to take a tutorial. Once you've completed the tutorial successfully, please review your account status for any other possible concerns. If there are no other issues, you should be able to sell again. Please note: violation of this or other eBay policies may result in forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings, limits on account privileges and account suspension. You can review our listing removal policies and seller rules by clicking the links at the end of this email. Make sure your future listings follow these guidelines. If they don't, they may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including restrictions of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account. We appreciate your understanding.

• 和訳お願いします!!

As an order of magnitude, the collisional rate between Keplerian particles can be described by that of the two-body approximation suitably modified in the two-dimensional region. However, the existence of the peaks in <P(e,i)>/ <P(e,i)>_2B are characteristic to the three-body problem and would give an important insight to the study of the planetary growth. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The first stage was to be an attack on 17 February, in which II Corps was to capture Hill 130. Gird Trench and the Butte de Warlencourt was to be captured by I Anzac Corps on 1 March and Serre was to be taken by V Corps on 7 March, which would then extend its right flank to the Ancre, to relieve the 63rd Division of II Corps and capture Miraumont by 10 March. These operations would lead to the attack on the Bihucourt line by II Corps and I Anzac Corps. These arrangements were maintained until 24 February, when German local withdrawals in the Ancre valley, required the Fifth Army divisions to make a general advance to regain contact. The state of the ground on the Somme front became much worse in November 1916, when constant rain fell and the ground which had been churned by shell-fire since June, turned to deep mud again.

• 日本語訳をお願いします

(1) Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species-man-acquired significant power to alter the nature of his world. (2) In this now universal contamination of the environment, chemicals are the sinister and little-recognized partners of radiation in changing the very nature of the world - the very nature of its life. (3) Similarly, chemicals sprayed on croplands or forests or gardens lie long in soil, entering into living organisms, passing from one to another in a chain of poisoning and death.  ______  英語が苦手で,,,一応自分でも訳してはいるのですがグチャグチャになってしまいます(泣)  よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

1. Introduction This is the third of a series of papers in which we have investigated the collisional probability between a protoplanet and a planetesimal, taking fully into account the effect of solar gravity. Until now, the collisional probability between Keplerian particles has not been well understood, despite of its importance, in the study of planetary formation and, as an expedient manner, the two-body (i.e., free space) approximation has been adopted. In the two-body approximation, the collisional rate is given by (e.g., Safronov,1969) σv=πr_p^2(1+(2Gm_p/r_pv^2))v, (1) where r_p and m_p are the sum of radii and the masses of the protoplanet and a colliding planetesimal, respectively. Furthermore, v is the relative velocity at infinity and usually taken to be equal to a mean random velocity of planetesimals, i.e., v=(<e_2*^2>+<i_2*^2>)^(1/2)v_K, (2) where <e_2*^2> and <i_2*^2> are the mean squares of heliocentric eccentricity and inclination of a swarm of planetesimals and v_K is the Keplerian velocity; in the planer problem (i.e., <i_2*^2>=0), the collisional rate is given, instead of Eq.(1), by (σ_2D)v=2r_p(1+(2Gm_p/r_pv^2))^(1/2)v. (3) Equations (1) and (3) will be referred to in later sections, to clarify the effect of solar gravity on the collisional rate. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

In order to obtain the total collisional rate <Γ(e_1, i_1)>, we have to find <P(e,i)> numerically by computing orbits of relative motion between the protoplanet and the planetesimal. Since <P(e,i)> should be provided for wide ranges of e and i with a sufficient accuracy, we are obliged to compute a very large number of orbits. In practice, it is an important problem to find an efficient method for numerical computation. In the second paper (Nakazawa et al., 1989b, referred to as Paper II), we have studied the validity of the two-body approximation and found that within the sphere of the two-body approximation (hereafter referred to as the two-body sphere), the relative motion can be well described by a solution to the two-body problem: the sphere radius has been found to be r_cr=0.03(a_0*/1AU)^(-1/4)(ε/0.01)^(1/2). ・・・・・(13) Within the sphere, the nearest distance can be predicted with an accuracy εby the well-known formula of the two-body encounter. We can expect the above result to be useful to reduce computation time for obtaining <P(e,i)> numerically. よろしくお願いします。