• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語:top line)

Microsoft Launches Windows XP: Festivities to Boost Top Line

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Microsoft's own October festivities aimed to rekindle memories of the high-profile Windows 95 launch.
  • Customers lined up in front of shops at midnight, boosting Microsoft's top line.
  • Top line refers to the revenue generated by a company's primary products or services.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

会社の決算表の一行目という意味で「売上げ」のことではないでしょうか。 ランダムハウス英語辞典に出ています。

gomu
質問者

お礼

それは知りませんでした。bottom lineとペアで覚えましょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• line

ガラケーでlineやってます。 知り合いかも?って表示に 不意に出てきた昔の友達がいました。 不慣れな私は 削除(非表示)しましたが 相手には表示されていて lineのトップ画像とプロフィール(一言メッセ)は 見えている用で 知り合いから 一言メッセを書き替えた? ○さんが あの意味何?と訪ねてきたよ…と。 絶縁してから ○さんの電話は 数年前削除したし line開始の一年前には 知り合いかも?に 出てきてないのに 最近になって 出てきたのは 何故ですか? (1)相手が私の電話を削除してない *この前も違う友達が いきなりline上に出てきたので 「久しぶり~」とlineしたら 携帯が壊れたから 昔の使ったら懐かしい人が沢山でてきました~って 返事がきました。 私は もう電話帳から削除してたのですが 相手の 古い携帯に私の電話が残っていたと言うことですよね? lineの仕組みがいまいち分からないので。 IDを変えて一から登録しなおしたら 良いですか? lineトップ画像も見られたくありません 教えてください。

• 至急。英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『Hi. 目覚めてあなたからLINEが来ててホッとした。 昨日酔った勢いであなたに変なこと言っちゃったから 嫌われたかと思ってた。』←と英語で言いたいですが、 Hi, I woke up and saw that you answered my LINE and was relieved. I thought that maybe you were don't like anymore at me because of the things I mentioned while I was drunk last night.←通じますか?

• getting up on top

下記の英文の最後の"getting up on top" とはどういう意味ですか。よろしくお願いします。 As the president's motorcade made its way through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Hill was on a vehicle behind the presidential limousine. “I heard an explosive noise to my right rear, the rear of the motorcade," said Hill. "I saw the president grab at his throat and move to his left and I knew something was wrong, so I jumped and ran toward the presidential car with the idea of getting up on top. 【出展】 VOA: http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Secret-Service-Agents-Open-Up-About-Kennedy-Assassination-134257948.html

• 英語の添削をお願いします!

英語が得意な方、お力を貸してください。 添削していただけるとたいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 1. Photographers are drawn to particular luster of the area’s water, which owes its brilliance to the light that shines through the water and bounces off the white rock of the Dakigaeri Valley’s shallow stream beds. Another must-see attraction of the area is a section of the valley known as Seiganji. It gets its temple-like name thanks to mist, which resembles rising plumes of incense, kicked up by a nearby waterfall. 2. The village of Higi in Senshyu is known as the “Little Kyoto”of Tohoku, thanks mostly to the traditional architecture of the buildings that were once the homes of Akita’s samurai. Kakunodate was founded by the Ashina family in 1620, and much of the appearance of its samurai quarter has been unchanged since then. Many of the houses still belong to the descendants of these samurai families, but others have been turned into shops, cafes, and museums. For history buffs, the two most impressive residences are the Yagi House and the Guro House, both of which feature impressive collections of armor, artwork, and weapons that date back to the days of Japan’s celebrated warriors.

• LINEでApple IDを毎回入力要求されます

iPhone4からiPhone4Sに変更し、LINEを再インストールしたところ、LINEを立ち上げるたびにApple IDのパスワードを求められるようになりました。 LINEから提示されたた以下の方法も試したのですが、解決しませんでした。 どなたか解決方法をご存じでしたらお教え下さい。 1)iPhoneの[設定]をタップ 2)[Store]をタップ 3)画面下部の「Apple ID:○○」と表示されている部分をタップ 4)[サインアウト]をタップ 5)再サインインを行わずに、「LINE」を起動 6)ポップアップで求められるApple IDととパスワードを入力し[OK]をタップ 解決したと思い、一旦終了したのですが、解決していなかったので再度質問します。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

The little girl had apparently chosen her Barbie, a beautifully dressed, glamorous doll that would have been the envy of every little girl on the block. However, she had stopped and was watching the interchange between the little boy and his father. Rather disappointed, the boy had given up on the video games and had chosen what looked like a book of stickers instead. He and his father then started walking through another aisle of the store.  The little girl put her Barbie back on the shelf, and ran over to the Pokemon games. She excitedly picked up one that was lying on top of the other toys and raced toward the check-out, after speaking with her father.  I picked up my purchases and got in line behind them. Then, much to the little girl's obvious delight, the little boy and his father got in line behind me.After the toy was paid for and bagged, the little girl handed it back to the cashier and whispered something in her ear. The cashier smiled and put the package under the counter.

• LINEでApple IDを毎回入力要求されます

iPhone4からiPhone4Sに変更し、LINEを再インストールしたところ、LINEを立ち上げるたびにApple IDのパスワードを求められるようになりました。 他のサイトで発見した以下の方法も試したのですが、解決しませんでした。 どなたか解決方法をご存じでしたらお教え下さい。 1)iPhoneの[設定]をタップ 2)[Store]をタップ 3)画面下部の「Apple ID:○○」と表示されている部分をタップ 4)[サインアウト]をタップ 5)再サインインを行わずに、「LINE」を起動 6)ポップアップで求められるApple IDととパスワードを入力し[OK]をタップ

• 英文を訳してください。

The State of Hawaii is made up of hundreds of islands in a chain, or line, that is over 2,400 kilometers long. 以上ですが、特にin a chain, or lineの部分ですね。

• 英語での問題です

Can a function in polar form have a tangent at a pole? Obviously, the function itself can pass through the pole at (0,0) But what has to happen to the derivative at this point? I.Consider the function r = cos(2θ) on [0,2π) a) Find the general equation that gives the slope of the tangent line. b) Find both r and dr/dθ at 4π/4 c) Find the tangent line(s) to the function at the pole d) For what values of θ does r = cos(2θ) have a tangent line at the pole?

• 英語の間違いなおし

以下の文には10個の大文字、小文字、カンマ、ピリオド、スペルのミスがあるのですが、 10個見当たりません。 どなたか教えて下さい。 The Chinese New Year Celebration is 15 days long. The Chinese clean their homes and decorate two. They also buy new clothes and prepare plenty of food. The big celebration start on new year's eve. First, they have a big dinner with plenty of food. There are always special foods like a whole fish chiken and long noodles for long life. After dinner, the whole family sits up for the night. They play games, or watch television. Finally there are fireworks all over the sky at midnight.

MacからWindowsへの移行方法
このQ&Aのポイント
  • MacからWindowsへの移行方法をご紹介します。
  • 現在、MacBook Airで使用しているESET Cyber Securityのライセンスは来年の2月まで残っていますが、Windowsに引き継ぐことは可能です。
  • Windowsへの引き継ぎ手順についてご教示いたします。
回答を見る