• ベストアンサー

リゾットを初めて作ります

イタリアのお土産のリゾットを初めて作ります。 英語で作り方が書いてあるのですが、少しわからないところがあります。 risotto al nero di seppia Pour the package contents in 21 oz of salted cold water and heat on the stove: after 15/18 minutes the rice is cooked. Stir very little while cooking; flavour with butter and parmesan cheese and serve. 中身は200gです。 水に入れる塩はどのくらいでしょうか? Stir very little while cooking←たま~にかき混ぜるということでしょうか? あと、バターは無塩バターしかないのですが、それでもいいのでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dhish
  • ベストアンサー率36% (48/131)
回答No.3

Versare il contenuto della busta in 600 gr. di acqua fredda salata e porre sul fuoco: dopo 15/18 minuti il riso???a cotto; mescolare di tanto in tanto. A cottura ultimata condire con burro e parmigiano. 冷たい塩の含んだ水に600gの袋に含まれたものを入れる。 そして火の上に置く。 15~18分後 茹でた(煮た)リゾット???を良くかき混ぜる。 調理の最後にパルメジャーノとバターで味付けをする。 水の量は書いてないですね(^_^;)>すみません。 >リゾットは水から煮るものなんですね、しかも最初から塩を足して。 そうです。水から煮ます。 通常はオリーブ油とニンニクを火にかけて軽く香りがついた油に洗わない米(リゾット用の)を入れて透き通るぐらいに火をかけるんですよね。 その後水を加えて煮立て好みのかたさになるまでつめていくんです。 (米を洗わないのはとろみを出すためでもあるんです。) 最後に塩・胡椒・好みのチーズを入れて出来上がりって感じです。 具によっていろんなリゾットが楽しめます。 人によっては具を炒めてから米を入れる人もいる人もいたり 作り方はいろいろありますね。 最初から塩を足して…っていう事についてですが、 i furutt del mare(海の幸)を使ったリゾットの場合、 使用する具から自然にでる塩分を生かして作るので まず塩を入れるって事はしないです。 なので初っ端から塩水を入れるっていうのは???? お土産用のリゾットだからなのでしょうか?(笑) >他の言語では600ccと書いてありました。 >塩分は最初から多すぎないようにします。 そうですね。その方がいいと思います♪ >無塩バターは普通のバターを兼ねるというわけですね。 あくまでもお好みで… 日本では塩分の入ったバターの方が濃くを感じ、好まれると思います。 イタリアで地域によってさまざまで、バターを使う人もいれば使わない人もいるし…特に気にする必要ないかな?(ちなみに、売られているバターは塩分少なめなものが多いきがします。) 今回の場合、墨の生臭さを消すって事で使われるのかもしれませんね。 >今作ったのですが、18分煮て芯が残りました。 でしたら新が残らない程度まで、 好みのかたさになるまで水を足したらいいと思います。 >でもニンニクの香りがおいしいしイカ墨も生臭くないです。 バターとパルメザンも入れました。 なかなかいい風味でした。 美味しく味わえる事が出来て良かったです♪

runbini
質問者

お礼

riso???a cotto;の部分はハトメ穴で読めませんでした。イカ墨は粉になって米にまとわりついていました。詳しい解説をありがとうございます。とってもためになりました。先ほど同じようなリゾットの素がないかスーパーに行って来ましたが、うちの近所にはそういうオサレな食材がありませんでした(笑)リゾット用の米も探しましたがありませんでした。今度は自分でおいしいリゾットが作れると思います。少なくとも同じお土産をもらった会社の人たちにdhish さんの秘伝を教えてあげられます。お世話になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• dhish
  • ベストアンサー率36% (48/131)
回答No.2

risotto al nero di seppia (イカ墨のリゾット)ですね。 下記の英文を伊文に直してみたのですが…(英語わからないもので) 塩分を含んだ冷たい水(21オンス)の中にパッケージ(商品)を入れる。 それをガスで熱します。 その後15~18分でリゾットが出来ます。 調理中(しながら)少し混ぜて下さい。 バター味をつけてパルメジャーノを添える。 って感じになりましたが… 1オンスが30ccだと思うのですが、 そうなると630cc?3カップチョッとって感じですか? でもリゾットだからこのぐらいの水になるのでしょう。 もし気になるようでしたら、少なめに2カップ半ぐらいで 混ぜてみて、様子をみながら足していくのもいいかもしれませんね。 ようはお好みの方さになればいいと思うので。 塩分は適量でいいと思います。 入れすぎてしょっぱくなって食べれなくなるより、 出来上がった後、ふりかけるなどして調節すれば大丈夫でしょう。 バターもどちらでもいいと思います。 無塩バターを使うのであれば、これも後で塩を足せばいいと思います。

runbini
質問者

お礼

リゾットは水から煮るものなんですね、しかも最初から塩を足して。他の言語では600ccと書いてありました。塩分は最初から多すぎないようにします。無塩バターは普通のバターを兼ねるというわけですね。

runbini
質問者

補足

今作ったのですが、18分煮て芯が残りました。でもニンニクの香りがおいしいしイカ墨も生臭くないです。バターとパルメザンも入れました。なかなかいい風味でした。遅くなりましたがイタリア語も載せます。 Versare il contenuto della busta in 600 gr. di acqua fredda salata e porre sul fuoco: dopo 15/18 minuti il riso???a cotto; mescolare di tanto in tanto. A cottura ultimata condire con burro e parmigiano.

• tenten525
  • ベストアンサー率27% (615/2233)
回答No.1

リゾットal nero di seppia ストーブ上の塩づけの冷水および熱の21 ozの中のパッケージ内容を注いでください :15/18分の後に、米は料理されます。料理間にほとんど動かないでください ;バターおよびparmesanチーズ、およびサーブを備えた風味。 訳すページに入力したら、こんな感じになりました。 外国の料理方法って、優しくないですね^^ 質問:料理間にほとんど動かないでください・・は、わかりますね。 後は、バター風味がついているのではないかと思うのですが? 塩の分量は、ちょっとわからないです。 よくわからなくてごめんなさい。

runbini
質問者

お礼

ああ、きっと味付けはしてあるけど、バターとパルメザンチーズを入れるともっとおいしくなるよ、というオプションのことなんでしょう。

runbini
質問者

補足

> 質問:料理間にほとんど動かないでください・・は、わかりますね。 アメリカの人に聞いたらIt means to stir only a little, not too much.ということだったので「ちょっとだけかき混ぜて」ということなんでしょうね。flavour with butter and parmesan cheeseと書いてあるので、味付けは自分でするのかと思っていましたが、バターは最初から入っているのですか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の長文の添削をお願い致します。

自分で「コメとパン」についての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。 Some people eat rice, the others eat bread in the morning. It often compares rice and bread. But it’s very difficult to compare rice and bread, because both rice and bread have some advantages and disadvantage. For my part, I think that rice is superior to bread. Because rice keeps you going longer than bread, when I eat rice in the morning, stomach has been full by noon. On the other hand, when I eat bread, I’m hungry about ten o’clock. However, bread has advantage. Bread is easy to set the table for breakfast. I just bake breakfast and can eat to place the butter on bread. But I have to wash into rice cooker. In the case of rice, because I have to prepare for a side dish, I take time.  In this case, both rice and bread have some advantages and disadvantage. But, I’m sure that rice is superior to bread for an office worker to work from morning, because rice keeps you going longer than bread.

• 英語問題

(1)The problem is, real food is cooked by real people — you! — and real people are cooking less than ever before. We know why people don’t cook, or at least we think we do: they’re busy. They find convenience foods more available than foods they cook themselves They wrongly believe that ready-to-eat foods are less expensive than those they cook themselves. They live in so-called food deserts and lack access to real food. In addition, they were never taught to cook by their parents. (2)Yet Americans watch 35 hours of television a week, according to recent survey. Increasing amounts of that time are spent watching other people cook. And although there certainly are urban and rural pockets where people have little access to fresh food, about 90 percent of American households own cars, and anyone who can drive to McDonald’s can drive to a supermarket. (3)But perhaps most important, three basic recipes can get anyone into the kitchen and beyond the convenience foods in a few days. One could set off a heated argument with a question like, “What are the three best basic recipes?” but I suggegt these: a stir-fry, a chopped salad, and the basic combination of rice and lentils, all of which are easy enough to learn in one lesson. “Lessons” might be called “recipes,” and need no “teacher” beyond the written word. They are made from actual food. The salad requires no cooking; the stir-fry is lightning fast; the rice-and-lentils, though cooked more slowly, requires minimal attention. (4)These recipes offer other benefits. They’re healthy and environmentally friendly. They’ve sustained scores of generations of societies worldwide, using traditional farming methods and producing little negative impact on the earth. Almost without exception, your ancestors relied on something like one or more of these dishes. (5)There is one notable thing these recipes are not: magic. You cannot produce them without having a functioning kitchen (a sink, a refrigerator and a stove will do it), some minimal equipment, including a pot, a flying pan, a bowl, a couple of knives and a cutting board, and the ability and money to stock a pantry. These requirements cannot be met by everyone, but they can be met by far more people than those who cooked dinner last night. (6)It’s worth noting, moreover, that the stir-fly and the rice-and-lentils can be made entirely from the pantry, if you allow for the fact that frozen vegetables are a completely acceptable substitute for “fresh”, especially in winter, when “fresh” may mean “flown in from Peru.” (7)Given ingredients, a kitchen and equipment, all that is left is some time, and with a well-stocked pantry, that time can be about the same as driving to McDonald's and back. Make these three things mentioned above, and you're a cook. By becoming a cook, you can leave convenience foods behind, creating more healthful, less expensive and better-tasting food that requires less energy, water and land per calorie. Not a bad result for us — or the planet. 【設問】 ・1段落2文目内doの内容 アbelieve イcook ウfind エknow オlive ・2段落3文目内pocketsの意味 アcabinets イhalls ウdestinations エplaces オpurses ・3段落2文目内whichの内容 アa stir-fry, a chopped sarad, and the basic combination of rice and lentils イthe convenience foods ウthe written word エa heated argument ・5段落3文目内metと同じ意味のもの アHe met his family at the airport. イThey fell in love when his eyes met hers. ウHe always met misfortune with a smile. エThis new product mem our customers' needs. 長文の原文はこちらです。 http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/02/weekinreview/02bittman.html?src=me&ref=homepage&_r=1&

• 日本語訳を教えてください

This was all very nice because while I was a little girl among eight children, our father and mother were of simple life and never went or took us anywhere. thisは、おじが話してくれた自分の旅行の話を指しています。 「never went or took us anywhere」は「両親は決してどこかに行くことも私たちをどこかに連れて行くこともなかった」だと思うのですが、他の部分はほとんどわかりません・・・。 ぜひ日本語訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 食べものについての説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have recently done some research into the horoscope and foods. Some people wanted to know what kind of food their soul mate would or should eat. His likes and dislikes and what is good for him, his physical and emotional health. In some case this is more important than others, because some people are more closely effected by their food, while others neglect what they eat, and care little whether its well cooked or burned to hellish cinders..

• 和訳お願いします!!

(1) It's not true that all Americans are fat. But it's true that too many Americans are overweight and that obesity has become not only a personal problem but a social one. (2) Statistics show that more than 60% of Americans are either overweight or obese. While some people insist that a person's weight is a private matter, American people pay for the problem of obesity through higher healthcare costs. In that way, it has become every American's problem. (3) I think Americans have a harder struggle than Japanese when it comes to staying fit. The main reason is the difference between the basic diet of the two countries. A big part of the problem can be summed up in two words : butter and cheese. They are the most common seasoning for traditional American food. Take this typical dinner menu for example : broiled chicken, baked potatoes, and steamed broccoli. In my household, we use butter for broiling the chicken, lots of butter and cheese on the baked potato, and butter on the broccoli. Butter and cheese are to the Japanese one. And there lies the problem. While American seasonings are full of fat and calories, Japanese onces are almost calorie free. (4) Moving to Japan, I lost about 10 pounds (4.5k) without even trying. It happened naturally over a period of years as my diet changed. I admit when I first moved here, I couldn't eat rice without butter and salt. But little by little, I came to like the Japanese way of mixing flavors, and ate rice along with more flavorful things like miso soup, pickles, and fish. Japanese are lucky to have a basic diet that is truly healthy and low-calorie. Eating buttery, salty foods every day probably makes anyone want junk food more. Of course junk food is pretty popular in Japan these days too, and I see more overweight people around than I used to. But because the basic diet is so healthy, most Japanese will not become overweight, even if they like junk food. よろしくお願いします!!! 番号は段落です(´∀`*)

• 歯のホワイトニング用品の説明書が読めません・・・

ハワイのお土産にもらったのですが、英語が苦手で・・。なんとなくではなくてきちんと理解して使いたいので、お分かりになる方ご協力をお願いします! 1.Mix one teaspoon of the concentrated Rinse with three teaspoon of lukewarm water. Swish in mouth for 2-3 seconds and rinse out. 2.Squeeze a small, continuous line of Gel into the mouth tray. 3.Bite down very gently. Very little pressure is required to achieve maximum results. Wipe off any excess gel. 4.Leave for 5 minutes. 5.Remove tray and rinse mouth several time with lukewarm water, thoroughly flushing any remaining gel from mouth and gum area. Do not swallowgel. Rinse tray thoroughly in lukewarm water and air dry. 特に2と5が不明なところがおおいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(_)m

• A Mother's Lullaby (2)

続きです.. She was very weak,but she tried to be a mother to the poor little boy. She held him in her arms like a real mother. "Mommy," the boy was still crying. "Be a good boy," said the girl. "You'll be alright." she held the boy more tightly and began to sing again. After a while the boy stopped crying and quietly died. But the little mother did not stop singing. It was a sad lullaby. The girl's voice became weaker and weaker. Morning came and the sun rose,but the girl never moved again. 以上です。 宜しくお願いします(T_T)

• 英文の和訳

以下の英文を 和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He likes plain and traditional foods but will eat heavily and heartily. He has a good gusty appetite, likes to eat mutton and beef. Meats and gravy, and bread and cooked vegetables. He likes boiled rice.. He consumes everything put on his plate. He shovels it down like coal down a hatch. Fills his belly. Likes drink, a thirsty person who needs liquids and will like a drink with his meal. He likes to attend banquets and family feasts. Religious and celebration feasts Will eat Xmas cake at any time or carnival cake when there is no carnival. He doesn’t really mind if the food is expensive or cheap, but he likes to know what he is eating, and prefers food as it is rather than garnished or smothered or unrecognizable.

• snapの意味

My wife and I have an adorable little hound dog who is extremely friendly with people and (usually) other dogs. One gentleman and his dog are especially friendly with our dog, which goes very well when greeting from behind a fence. However, we often take our dog on walks at the same time as this gentleman. While his dog is usually quite sweet, he just cannot get used to greeting other animals while they’re both on leashes. He runs over to greet our pup, but then panics, snaps, and occasionally tries to bite our dog. ここでのsnapsはどのような意味でしょうか?辞書をみると「噛み付く」とありますが、あとにtries to bite our dogとあるので違うでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どなたかこの二つの文の解説をお願いいたいます。

どなたかこの二つの文の解説をお願いいたいます。 穀物についてのものなのですが、 ・These cereals are genetically so similar that for all intents and purpose they can be considered a single genetic system. 訳は手元にあって、そこには 「これらの穀類は遺伝子が非常に似ているので、ほとんど一つの遺伝系と見なすことができる。」 とあります。 そこで、 similar の後の that はどういう役割なんでしょうか? それとfor all intents and purpose とは、「事実上、どう見ても」という意味だと調べたんですが、訳の「ほとんど」とはどこを訳したのでしょうか? ・While wheat is the most widely cultivated plant worldwide, slightly ahead of corn and rice, barley has to a somewhat lesser extent also traditionally been a very important agricultural crop. この訳は、 「小麦は、とうもろこしや米にわずかにまさって、世界中でもっとも広く栽培されている 穀物であるが、大麦も、小麦ほどではないにせよ、昔から非常に重要な農作物であり続けてきた。」 となっています。 ここで分からないのが、barley has to a somewhat~の文です。 省略すると  barley has been a very important agricultural crop    となるので理解できるのですが、 to a somewhat lesser extent also traditionally が理解できません。 なぜ to a なのか、どうして has の後にくるのか・・・ 混乱します; よろしくお願いいたします・・・。