ビデオの台詞がわかりません

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語のドキュメンタリーのビデオでの台詞が理解できません。特定のセリフやニュアンスについて教えてください。
  • ある女性がネズミにえさをやって、そのネズミが穴の中に帰っていく場面があります。女性がネズミに対して話しかける内容や意味を教えてください。
  • ドキュメンタリービデオでの女性とネズミのやりとりを理解できません。具体的な台詞やその意味を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ビデオの台詞がわかりません

英語のドキュメンタリーのビデオ(カナダのもの)を観ていて、以下のような台詞がでてきたのですが、 意味をつかむことができません。教えていただければと思います。 場面は、ある女性が、 穴から出てきたネズミにえさ(パン?)をやり、 やがてネズミはえさを持ったまま穴の中に帰っていくという場面です。 女性はネズミにえさをやりながら、 以下のようにそのネズミに話しかけています。 最後の台詞の後、ネズミはすっと穴に帰っていきます。 Come on, honey. That-a girl! Oh, you like that! Look at all the butter, Oh, Clarissa! Isn't that a nice treat? Do you want that? Yeah! 1行目は、「おいで」ということでしょう。 4行目のClarissaは、そのネズミの名前ではと思います。 それ以外が、どうもわかりません。 2行目のgirlの意味あるいはニュアンスがわかりません。Oh, you like that!は、えさを食べるネズミに対して、「好きなんだね」ということでしょうか。 6行目は、「お腹がすいているのかい?」ということでしょうか? 後はまったくわかりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Come on honey, おいで でOK。 honey はもちろんかわいい子やペットなどをよぶハニーですよね。 that - a girl! は よしよし、 よくできた。 とかそんな感じかしら。 that's my girl (boy) がまあ本来の言い方なんでしょうけど よくほめている時に使う言い方ですね。 たとえば子供が100点を取ってきたときに母親が that's my girl! とか 野球でヒットを打ったときに すごいすごい! 見たいな言い方ですね。 この場合は ねずみがえさに殺到して来たのをみて よししし 見たいな感じかしらね。 Oh you like that は えさでも食べてるのを見て おいしい? って言うかんじかな。 もちろん直訳は「好きなんだね」ですが。 Look @ はどうやらえさにバターでもついてたのですかね。  ほらバターがいっぱいだよ~みてごらん。 あるいは 口の周りがバターでいっぱいなのかビデオがないからわからないのですが バターがいっぱいだね~ でどちらともとれる訳になるかもしれません。 Is that は TREATはご飯のことをさしているので これも ご飯おいしかった? と聞いてます。 6行目の THAT がなにをさしているのかわからないのですが えさの話のつづきなのかな と思いましたので こっちの(THATだからあっちなのかもしれないけど どうせかごに入っているかでそんなに遠くもでもないと思うので) えさもほしいのかなあ? YEAH よしよし。  みたいな感じかなあ。 相手がねずみだからね。 

otschan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。意味が明確になりました。バターについては、ビデオからはよくわからないのですが、少なくとも、パンにバターがついている状態を想定しているのでしょうね。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 海外ドラマseinfeldより

ELAINE: ok, Jerry, I would be going out with him no matter what he looked like JERRY: of course you would ELAINE: oh yeah, oh.. like you're one to talk JERRY: Elaine ELAINE: what? JERRY: different for a man というやりとりで like you're one to talkの意味がよくわかりません。。。

• there'sの使い方 英語

映画のワンシーンで、 Oh, come on, there's gotta be someone you sort of like, Just a little. あなたも気になる男子とかいるでしょ? there's のあとにgotta beを入れるという文法が理解できません。

• あいづちの表現でどれを使えばいいかいつも迷います。お助けを・・・

英語であいづちを打つとき、いくつのもあいづちの表現があるため、 いつも何というか困っています。 ケースバイケースで、どの表現を使うべきか決まるのでしょうが・・・ とりあえず、アルク(http://www.alc.co.jp)で、後述のように、 ≪あいづち的な表現≫をピックアップしました。 ただ、アルクは、説明は短くあるものの、文脈がわからないため、 どの表現を使っていいかわかりません。 恐縮ですが、下記にいついて、この単語はこのシチュエーションで使われる、というのを、 お手すきでしたら、お教え願えませんでしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします。 p.s. 量が多くてすみません。それらしきものを無理やり検索したものでして。 =================================================================== ●well ⇒ ●ok ⇒ ●okay ⇒ ●Oh ⇒ ●Oh, I really ⇒ ●Oh, yeah? ⇒ ●OK. I understood. ⇒ ●yes ⇒ ●yeah ⇒ ●oh yeah ⇒ ●ah ⇒ ●aha ⇒ ●Ah, yes, ⇒ ●hmmm ⇒ ●sure ⇒ ●i got it ⇒ ●I see ⇒ ●that's the reason ⇒ ●Mm-hm ⇒ ●ok, right ⇒ ●That explains a lot ⇒ ●Well that explains it ⇒ ●Sounds reasonable ⇒ ●That explains it ⇒ ●Oh, that's interesting ⇒. ●That explains it. ⇒ ●You've given me an idea. ⇒ ●I get it ⇒ ●no wonder ⇒ ●That figures. ⇒ ●Oh. Well, that's okay. ⇒ ●Um ⇒ ●Mmmm... ⇒ ●It figures. ⇒ ●That figures. ⇒ ●That makes sense. ⇒ ●as its face value ⇒ ●You have (got) a point there. ⇒ ●Good ⇒ ●really! ⇒ ●Gee, ⇒ ●Wow ⇒ ●God, ⇒ ●Well, I'll be! ⇒ ●Huh ⇒ ●I didn't know ⇒ ●Uh-huh ⇒ ●yeah-yeah ⇒ ●boy ⇒ ●phooey ⇒ ●He! ⇒ ●funk ⇒ =================================================================== おわかりのかた、いらっしゃいましたら、お願いいたします。

• 物語中の台詞について教えてください。

物語中の台詞について教えてください。 お世話になります。 超能力&サンペンス系の物語に出てくる台詞なのですが、 2つほど分からない点があり、ご助力いただければと思って質問しました。 (1) 超能力者の犯人を追っているチームの、捜査会議の場面です。 捕えた犯人A に仲間B がいると分かった時の台詞です。 And it looks like that "partner" might empowers a good cause of problem for us. (その"仲間"の方が厄介な力をもっているらしい) a good cause は「正当な理由」と辞書にありますが、どのように解釈すればよいでしょうか? (2) 犯人A は、仲間B から超能力を授かったと供述していることに対して、述べた台詞です。 It's most likely the case of perpetrator coming to the realization about his powers. after meeting someone with same abilities. He is simply assumed to the rest. (恐らく、同じ力を持ったものが出会うことによって、  それまで意識していなかった能力を認識したと言うことだろう) この最後の He is simply assumed to the rest の意味がよく分かりません。 rest は「残り」の意味のrestでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 誰か心の優しい方(^。^

誰か心の優しい方(^。^ 英語読めないんでカタカナで和語じゃなくて振りがな?書いてくださいf^_^; お願いしますm Oh, yeah For the longest time we jamming in the party and youre winning on me Pushing everything Right back on top of me (yeah, hey) But if you think you gonna get away from me You better change your mind You're going home You're going home with me tonight Let me hold you Girl, caress my body You got me going crazy, you Turn me on Turn me on Let me jam you Girl, wind all around me You got me going crazy, you Turn me on Turn me on (Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) One hand on the ground and bumper cocked sky high Wining hard on me Got my pie turned Hollering for mercy (yeah) Then I whisper in her ear Swing harder, and then she said to me Boy, just push that thing Push it harder back on me So let me hold you Girl, caress my body You got me going crazy, you and bumper cocked sky high Wining hard on me Got my pie turned Hollering for mercy (yeah) Then I whisper in her ear Swing harder, and then she said to me Boy, just push that thing Push it harder back on

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Something that happened to you in your body, in your life that you want to forgive and let go of. ある女性がセラピーを受けている場面でのセラピストの台詞です。 目を閉じながら占うかのように台詞を口にしています。 どういった意味なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington's lyrics aren't quite as unique and abstract as Scott Weiland's lyrics, but his lyrics (I'm unsure at this point if the DeLeo brothers contributed lyrically like they did on the Talk Show record) do paint a dark picture. The song almost sounds like it could be directed at Weiland, with lines like ‘Longing is the animal inside you when you bleed/Suffering is critical in finding what you need/Deliverance is evidence there's more than what you say/Pain is there the moment that you wake up from your dreams' and the later lines ‘You've got to learn your lesson to see what you've been missing/You've got to cross that line/Yeah, you've got to look inside/Yeah, it's time that you decide/Yeah, you've got to cross that line/Yeah, you're running out of time.’ Like I said previously, I’ve never been a big Linkin Park fan, but Bennington impressed me here considering my expectations.

• 和訳お願いします

ドラマ内の台詞です。 1:「It's kind of weird you having a kid. Still, it's exciting, isn't it?」 2:「What, having some wrinkled little time clock ticking away? Reminding you that you're getting older by the minute. By the second.」 3:「Keep thinking like that, you're gonna end up prematurely gra-ay. Ooh, I think I see one. 」 4:「Why didn't somebody try and stop me?」 5:「Hello! Somebody did. But you wouldn't listen. You had to let Lindsay fill your head with all her bullshit flattery. 'Oh, you're so good-looking.' 'Oh, oh, y-y-you're so smart.' 'Oh-oh, you've got such great genes. And I don't mean your 501s.' And now you're stuck with a kid. For life.」 所々にわからない箇所があり、台詞をまとめました。 赤ちゃんができてしまったことに悩む友人との会話です。 2番と5番(And I don't mean your 501s.)がわからないので、そこだけでも構いません。 よろしくお願いします!

• 洋楽で、Everything But The Girl のCome O

洋楽で、Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home

• Everything But The Girl のCome On Ho

Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home