• ベストアンサー

英語の問題

Nakaの回答

• Naka
  • ベストアンサー率44% (527/1181)
回答No.3

お~、確かにそうですね! panini2さん、ありがとうございます~。 earthさん、1番はpaniniさんのおっしゃる通りです。 よかったぁ、完全に見逃していました。 ところで、他の4つも誤文じゃないですか?? ◆Naka◆

関連するQ&A

• 比較の問題で質問があります。

高校英語で質問があります。一応自分で考えてはいるのですが自信がないのでどなたか教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。 1.2人の男のうち背の高い方が先に出ていった。    The taller of the two men went out earlier.    The と earlierのところあってるでしょうか? 2.In spite of his age, his behavior at the party was as childish as  a young kid. as a young kid の表現をas that of a young kid に変えて正解でしょうか。 3.Abusolute zero is the theoretical temperature at which the atoms and molecules of a substance have the less possible energy. less のままでいいですか。それともleast? この文の訳もお願いします。    

• 【至急】 高校英語問題

自信のない問題を載せました。 力を貸していただけると幸いです。 【A】 次の(   )内に入れる語句として最も適切なものを選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1) Sending some money was (   ) he could do for his aged parents. ア.a least   イ.at least   ウ.the least   エ.less (2) The man is a responsible and capable employee (   ) a delightful person to work with. ア.as well as   イ.better than   ウ.much better than   エ.superior to (3) He made (   ) his small income and was content with his life. ア.for   イ.off   ウ.away with   エ.the best of (4) Even if you are ill, don't take more medicine (   ). ア.than is necessary   イ.than necessary is   ウ.than necessary it is   エ.than is it necessary (5) Blondie wore her curly hair in the prettiest style (   ). ア.imagined   イ.imaginary   ウ.imaginable   エ.imagination 【B】 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、(   )内に最も適切な語を入れなさい。 (1) a) She is younger than he (   ) two years. b) She is two years (   ) to him. (2) a) His word once given was never broken. b) He was always as (   ) as his word. 【C】 次の英文の(   )内の語句を並べ替え、意味の通る英文にしなさい。 Democratic decisions are made by majority vote, which is based on the idea that ( is better than / of the few / of the many / that / the judgement ). 【D】 次の英文を日本語訳しなさい。 (1) Hardly anything in this field is free of controversy. (2) At issue is the degree to which humans are different from other creatures. 以上10問です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っているので、だれか教えてください。お願いします。また、なぜ違うのかも詳しく教えていただいたらうれしいです。 Q次のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選んでください。 1.There were four times many people as we expected at the party. (1)There were  (2)times many  (3)as  (4)at 2.Mr.White is most intelligent than anyone else working in his field. (1)most intelligent  (2)than  (3)anyone  (4)else  (5)working in 3.The warm a place is, generally speaking, the more types of plants and animals it will usually support. (1)warm a place  (2)generally speaking  (3)more types of plants and animals  (4)will usually support 4.Research has shown that cranes in Hokkaido are far numerous than previously estimated. (1)has shown that  (2)in  (3)far numerous  (4)previously

• 高校中級(安河内哲也氏の問題集から)疑問点

安河内哲也氏の問題集の文です。 There was an audience of no less than 4,000 at the concert yesterday. There was an audience of 40 people at most his lecture. audienceは単数扱いにも複数扱いにもなる集合名詞ですが、上記の文の場合はThere was ではなくThere wereになるのではないのですか?? 4000 や 40人は複数なので単純にwas ではなく were ではないかと思うのですが・・・・ 私の詰めが甘いのかとも思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語教えてください

和訳してください His novels are not as popular as they used to be. That country is three and half times as large as Japan. The expressway is less safe at night than during the day. Which computer is the more compact of the two.

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 空所に適当な語句をいれてください! 1.Harry as well as you () responsible for that accident. (1)are (2)do (3)does (4)is 2.Both my brother and my sister () studying abroad. (1)are (2)have (3)is (4) was 3.Some of the most remarkable scientists in history () not considered especially intelligent in their school days. (1)is (2)are (3)was (4)were 誤った箇所を指摘し正しい形になおしてください! 4.Most of the class members (1)[is] working (2)[people] and (3)[very] few of them ever (4)[miss]a class. 5.There (1)[has] been many (2)[cases] of (3)[the] flu in this area (4)[in recent] years. 以上の5問です! 見づらいかもしれませんがお願いします!

• 英語の問題教えてください!

The teacher's association has annoused that the food and drinks () supplied at the annual conference will not be provided this year. (A)usually (B)hugely (C)evenly (D)strictly All passengers should present their () documents at the check-in counter. (A)boarded (B)boarding (C)to board (D)boards There is now increased competition among motor-vehicle manufacturers () has resulted in better cars at lower prices. (A)those (B)what (C)that (D)where Mayor Williams proudly described the city as a place where the citizens are () for their hospitality. (A)returned (B)known (C)taken (D)held Comco, Inc.,became the leading supplier of computer () last year, less than ten years after it was founded. (A)amounts (B)types (C)kinds (D)parts The recent increase in tourism has done less to improve the bussiness of small retailers in this area than we () predicted. (A)original (B)originally (C)originated (D)originality The cost of repairing the water damage to the museum after the storm () to be more than one million dollars. (A)expects (B)is expecting (C)expected (D)is expected 宜しくお願いします!!

• 【至急】 高校英語問題

高校英語の問題集を解いています。 分からない問題を載せたので、協力をお願いします!! 解説、和訳等があると大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします! 【A】 各組の英文の( )に共通して入れることのできる語を答えなさい。 (1)[a] I turned ( ) the volume of CD player.   [b] Karen often stays ( ) late to watch late-night programs. (2)[a] We spend weekends in Hakone from ( ) to ( ).  [b] As I arrived there too early, I killed ( ) at a coffee shop. (3)[a] The painter asked me ( ) my honest impression of his picture.  [b] FBI is short ( ) Federal Bureau of Investigation. 【B】 英文の意味が通るように、( )内の語句を並びかえなさい。 (1) He (to / knows / on / better / spend / than / all his money) gambling. (2) I think (less / person / selfish / more / every / is / or). 以上5問です。

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Solve as many (  ) you can by yourself. (1)as problems (2)of problems (3)problems (4)problems as 2.Telescopes make objects appear closer than (  ). (1)actually are (2)are actually (3)are they actually (4)they actually are 3.Lucy is (  ) of the two girls. (1)the young (2)the younger (3)the youngest (4)the most young 4.He is (  ) than stupid. (1)madder (2)more mad (3)more madder (4)much madder 5.This movie is the (  ) of all the movies this season. (1)more impressive (2)impressive (3)most impressive (4)most impressively 6.My cousin is (  ) in managing time. (1)second to none (2)next to nothing (3)before everything (4)first to everyone 7.It is said that he was (  ) great a scientist as ever lived. (1)as (2)far (3)same (4)such 8.His daughter must be (  ) singer in this village. (1)much best (2)the much best (3)by far the best (4)very the best

• 英語について

Less than 300ppm is included as an antioxidant. As antioxidant a less than 300ppm is contained. どちらが文法的に適切ですか?