• ベストアンサー

英作に自信がありません。

millions of peopleを使って、 「世界には病気に苦しんでいる人や食べ物が十分にない人が非常にたくさんいます。」という文章を英作したいのですが、自信がありません。一応作ったのは There are millions of people suffering from disease and not having enough to eat in the world. なんですが間違っているところがあれば指摘お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

There are millions of people suffering from disease and not having enough 「food」 in the world. 個人的にはもっとカンタンに Millions of people are suffering from disease and starvation all over the world. の方がいいと思います。 都合のいい方でどうぞ。

t-kyoko
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 下のほうがまとまってる感じですね。 参考にさせていただきます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#12093
noname#12093
回答No.1

別におかしくないと思います。 後ろにhaveとeatがあるので 重い感じはしますが、 enough foodを否定にするとか・・・・ いろいろ人によってありそうですが・・・

t-kyoko
質問者

お礼

enough foodにしたらまだマシになりそうですね。 参考にします。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英問英答(1)

What happens when a large number of people adopt English in their community? They develop "an English" of their own. In fact , there are now many varieties of spoken English developing around the world , in countries such as India and Ghana. 【question】 Where are varieties of spoken English developing? おねがいします!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .

• 英語について

英語について There is enough onions for 60 people. と There are enough onions for 60 people. どちらが正しいでしょうか?

• 英作で

たて続けに質問お許し下さい。 英作の問題で幾つか分からないところがあるので教えてください。 『世間には無数の書物がある。しかし、そのうち本当に読む価値のあるものは果たしてどれだけあるか』 私は There are innumberable book in the world, but how many of them are great worth reading? としたのですが、問題の「果たしてどれだけあるのか?」は疑問文というよりは反語?ですよね。この反語ってどうやって書けばいいのですか? また『あの人はどこかユーモラスなところがあって、会ったときにはいつも微笑んでしまう』 私は He wears an air of humor, and whenever I met him, I smile in a natural manner. としました。分からないのは『微笑んでしまう』のところです。この「~してしまう」はどう書けばよいのでしょうか?私は会うときはいつも自然に微笑むと書いたつもりなのですが。 この二つが分かりません。教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

オンライン英会話がテーマの自由英作文です(前半) I wonder how other people study English conversation. There are many schools out there where learners can speak to native English speakers and it is definitely one of the best ways to go learning there. However, as is often the case, they cost us much money, and of course, we couldn't improve our English conversation only by going there. Therefore it might be difficult for ordinary people to go there continuously until they learn enough. 途中のカンマの多い長い文はこれでもいいのでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。  

• 英熟語

(1)His intelligence ( ) him ( ) from ordinary people. ( )( )=際立たせる (2)Who is ( )( )( ) the project? ( )( )( )=~を担当する (3)The thief may try to hide,but the police will easily ( ) her ( ). ( )( )=見つけ出す (4)There are ( )( )( ) books in the library. ( )( )( )=たくさんの (1)~(4)に入る英熟語を教えてください。 また訳もできたらお願いします。

• この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。

Millions of people are using cell phones today. In many places it is actually considered unusual not to use one. In many countries, cell phones are very popular with young people. They find that the phones are more than a means of communication-having a mobile phone shows that they are cool and connected. The explosion around the world in mobile phone use has some health professionals worried. Some doctors are concerned that in the future many people may suffer health problems from the use of mobile phones. In England, there has been a serious debate about this issue. Mobile phone companies are worried about the negative publicity of such ideas. They say that there is no proof that mobile phons are bad for your health. この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。できればいやくはしないでください。

• 整序英作文です。

(1.some/2.are/3.that/4.the/5.know/6.there/7.they/8.of/9.people) in it. 上の問題の正解を教えてください。

• 名詞の修飾の仕方について

There are a couple of people waiting. 「待っている人が数人います」は、 There are a couple of waiting people. ではなぜだめでしょうか? waiting 一語だけなのに、どうしてpeopleを後ろから修飾しているのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英作の添削お願いします。

質問No.1921949 によせて下さった回答を元に、もう一度英作しなおしてみたので、宜しければ、添削お願いします。 Why do you think many people are interested in collecting insect ? Write a passage of 5 sentences in English. この問いに対しての解答です↓↓ It have some reason, there are. First, collections are very helpful in the study of insect. Second, insect are very beautiful. Finally, fascinating stories cattched insect. Therefore, many pople are interested in collecting insect.