• ベストアンサー

和訳みてください

私がAとBのメール読んだ?と、送りました。 I have read A and B but no time to give a good reply at the moment, please be patient. AとBよんだよ、でもいい返事をあげる(送る/わたす)のには、いまは時間がないんだ。我慢しててね。 I have loads of e-mails for work that I am struggling to keep up with, over 100 in my In Box. 仕事のメールが大量で100を超えたので、戦いながら??? keep up withは、遅れないでついていく、とか、付き合いを続けるとありますがうまく訳せません。 100個のメールと戦う、処理しながら遅れを取り戻すというような感じですか? お願いします

noname#87517
noname#87517
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#15040
noname#15040
回答No.1

こんばんわ。 「100以上のメールの処理に必死で格闘しているので」位のニュアンスです。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは とにかくすごい量ですね。 それはそれは1週間もの休みのあとは仕事が待ち受けてるということですね^^ 友達は1週間休みがあったそうです 回答ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

文法的には that は関係代名詞で,先行詞は loads of e-mails for work です(中心は e-mails)。  この先行詞 e-mails は I am struggling to keep up with e-mails であったのが,前にでたものだと考えられます。e-mails that I am struggling to keep up with で,「私が(それに)遅れないように奮闘しているメール」という感じです。すなわち,e-mails が「遅れないでついていく」対象なのです。次々に送られてくるメールに,遅れずに次々と返信していっているが,それでも 100 以上のメールが残ってしまっているということでしょうか。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんにちは とにかくメルと格闘ですね。 回答ありがとうございました

• mk_mitsu
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/2)
回答No.2

(1)AもBも読んだけど、今いい返事を返す時間がないので待っててください。 (2)見なきゃいけない仕事のメールがどっさりあるんだよ、受信ボックスに100件以上もあるから。 っていうことです。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは いっちゃてる訳じゃなくてよかったです。 回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

In order to see the detailed features of the scattering in this region, we have calculated the particle orbits in a fine division of b_i~. The results, which are illustrated in Figs. 3(a) and (b), show that in almost all of the region ⊿b~ continues smoothly with respect to bi but there remain the fine discontinuous bands near b_i~=1.92 and b_i~=2.38. Again we have tried to magnify the range of b_i~ between 1.915 and 1.925 and found that there are still finer discontinuities near b_i~=1.919(see Figs. 4(a) and (b)). よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Can you imagine where you will wake up in 5 weeks time? Hmmm ... maybe you will want to wake up very early because you want to eat a waffle ... hahaha Did you manage to book the tickets you wanted? I hope so. If everything is confirmed we can start with the fun part! Starting to plan your trip in more detail. But ... hmmm ... I think I'm not going to tell you. Yes let's keep it a secret for you what exactly we're going to do. I have somethings in mind that I think you would like to visit / do. So now I'm going to give you a little bit of homework ... just like in school. If you could give me 5 things you want to see / do: 1: ... 2: ... 3: ... 4: ... 5: ... Then I will try to combine everything and try to make it into a super nice holiday!! For me being with ●● is already enough to have a nice holiday :) 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

i was thinking. would you be intrested in trading 2 nos kamasoris for 2 nos Swedish heljestrand razors? i live in sweden and have easy to find quality swedish razors. and you live in japan and must have pretty easy to find japanese quality razors. please let me know and if your intrested we can come up with a fair trade.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Hey. I hope u understand. I have feelings for u and i 'm scared, that i can fall in love with a girl that lives so far away. I tried to stop the contact but now i have to write u

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

For regions where |b_i~|≦5.7, we have the same pattern in ⊿b~ and ⊿e~ as those for the case e_i~=0; i.e., they jump discontinuously by a bit change of δ* (see Fig.8). In the same manner as described for e_i~=0 we have tried to decompose up these discontinuous bands. Unfortunately we cannot succeed either in the complete decomposition, because there seems to exist an infinite series of the fine structure. But contributions of the fine structure to the average values, such as <⊿b~> and <⊿e~> are found to be negligible too. In Figs.9 (a) and (b) the average values of <⊿b~> and <⊿e~> are illustrated as a function of b_i~, where <⊿b~> and <⊿e~> are defined as <⊿b~>=(1/2π)∫⊿b~dδ* (3.8) and <⊿e~>=(1/2π)∫⊿e~dδ*, (3.9) respectively. Fig.8. Some discontinuous bands of the change of the impact parameter for continuous variation of δ* with b_i~=3.0 and with e_i~4. Fig.9. (a) The change of the impact parameter, <⊿b~> and (b) the change of the eccentricity, <⊿e~> averaged over the parameter δ* for various values of b_i~ between -10 and 10 with e_i~=4. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=2049108297.jpg ↑Fig.8. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=5493230572.jpg7 ↑Fig.9. (a) and (b) 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 和訳をお願いします。

1通目 Here is the pair of A i will be sending over to you. I hope they look great and i have no doubt they will make an outstanding breeding program if interested in them both. I also have a group of B.These are legal imports with all paper work and receipts. I have had them for quite a few years but just doesn't use them in shows anymore. Will only sell in pairs and best offer or Take the whole lot with a discount. If the A attached on the photo suits your interest, then we can proceed further with delivery provided i get your complete address. 2通目 I hope the photos my son forwarded you are stunning and beautiful photos. Let me know if everything is alright so as to carry on with the reservation after we must have concluded a deal and shipment scheduled.

• 和訳をお願いします!

you don't give your self much credit But to put it in perspective you do know more than i do I would love to work with you on ideas for the character we have started a prologue you can check it out in the group messages. looking forward to working with you.