フィリピンのペンパルと文通を始めましたが、英語力向上のために短い文にしてもらう予定です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Nice to have you again and age doesn't matter in a friendship relationship as long as you have a good intention but I rather choose those who are older than me so that I could relay to them how to mingle in a nice way.
  • I do love to have penpal in any countries so I'm very happy if I received a lot of e-mails from your country though they won't stay long because internet friend is come and go then totally faded, wakarimasu ka?
  • よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

長くて訳せません。

フィリピンのペンパルと文通を始めましたが、長いのとタイプミスなのか不明の単語があり訳せません。 次回から私の英語力が上がるまで短い文にしてもらう予定ですのでお願します。(一部ローマ字も含まれます) Nice to have you again and age doesn't matter in a friendship relationship as long as you have a good intention but I rather choose those who are older than me so that I could relay to them how to mingle in a nice way. I do love to have penpal in any coutries so I'm very happy if I received a lot of e-mails from your country though they wont stay long because internet friend is come and go then totally faded, wakarimasu ka? よろしくお願いします。

noname#945
noname#945

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • BPA
  • ベストアンサー率37% (3/8)
回答No.3

はじめまして。5、6行目が少し分からないのですが、私なりに考えて訳させてもらいます。 またあなたと会えて(メールができて)うれしいです。私は友情に年齢は関係ないと思っていて、できればその人のすばらしい人生の中から人との交際の仕方について学ぶ事が出来るので私より年上の人を望んでいますが、あなたが望んでくれるならできるだけ長く友好関係を持っていたいです。(メールを続けたいです。)多くの国にメール友達を持つ事はすばらしい事だと思うので、たとえ何度も返事をやりとりできなくても―ネット上の友達は出会ったり別れたりして結局は別れてしまうものだから―あなたの国からたくさんのEメールをもらえたら私はとても嬉しいです。意味はわかりますか? こんな感じだと思います。

noname#945
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 大変参考になりました。 貴方の翻訳を参考にして自分の英語力の欠点を少しでも 修正したいと思います。 もしかしたら、また投稿すると思いますのでよろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

かなり意訳しますが、だいたいこんな意味では? またあなたからメールを貰えてとてもうれしいです。 あなたがよく思ってくれるのなら、友情関係に年齢は 関係ないでしょうが、わたしはむしろ自分より年上の 人を選ぶでしょう。なぜならわたしがそのすばらしい道に どうやって加わるかを彼らに伝えることができるからです。 わたしはいろんな国のペンパルを持ちたいととても望んでいるので、 もしわたしがあなたの国からたくさんのE-Mailを受け取ることが できるのなら、それは大変うれしいことです。 しかし彼らとは長い付き合いにならないでしょう。なぜなら 押し並べてインターネットの友人は来ては去り、次第に消えて 行ってしまうからです。 よくはわかりませんが、断られているんじゃないですか?

noname#945
質問者

お礼

翻訳有り難う御座います。 大変参考になりました。 ここに投稿した文は全体の一部です。 断られてはいません。(`o´) 最後にyour otomodati.と書かれ、お互いにファーストネームで呼び合ってます。

• gouyaman
  • ベストアンサー率13% (3/23)
回答No.1

はじめまして… 通訳ソフトで略したのをそのまま載せます。 参考程度にしてください。 Nice to have you 親切にもあなたを待っています。 again and age doesn't matter in a friendship relationship as long as you have a good intention but I rather choose those who are older than me so that I could relay to them how to mingle in a nice way. そして再び私がどのようにして素敵な道に加わるか彼らに中断することができるように、【良い意図だが私の中の年齢dosen’tこと】私より古い人々を幾分選びます。 I do 私はやります。 love to have penpal in any coutries so I'm very happy if I received a lot of e-mails from your country though they wont stay long because internet friend is come and go then totally faded, wakarimasu ka? それでずっと【彼ら】wakarimasu kaをまったく消される習慣internet友人はされてその時行くので、長いままであるにもかかわらず、私があなたの国からたくさんのe‐mailsを受けたなら、私は【愛】何かcoutriesでのペンパルとても幸せですか? 以上です。 参考になったら良いかと思います。

noname#945
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座います。

関連するQ&A

• 日記風に、誰かに話しかける感じで書きました。添削お願いします。

ここgooだけで勉強していますが、暫らく英文を書かなかったので、英語の文章が中々出てきません。再度、勉強をしなおさないとだめかと思っています。短い文章ですが、書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! The first, I must say to you “ I am so sorry! I haven't came here for a long time.” Did you worry about me? I have been well. How about you, Crystal? Sometimes I thought of you, but I couldn’t think and feel in English. I know I have to learn English day by day. Now my brain said to me “You can!" I should believe myself. I have you and you help me a lot for it. Crystal, I promise you that I will be learning with you. And someday I want to talk with you and my friends in English. Crystal, I have to make breakfast. So I say to you “Have a nice weekend!”

• 和訳お願いします

自分で訳しましたがよくわかりませんでした。 im so sorry i lost track and forgot to say bye. sorry have a nice bath and love you.

• 訳してください

yeah, and that's why I like japanese people, they are strict and personalities full of honor, but they're kind though :) do you know what's odd ? I just have female japanese penpals, I mean I love you in a kind of way I love someone, but it would also be nice to have a male japanese penpal (no homo xD) :) I'd like to know how they are and how they think and behave :) 上の文章を訳せる方 いらっしゃいましたら よろしくお願いします(_ _)

• 和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています)

和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています) After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror ... I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you ... hahahaha Please excuse me for being so concerned. I know you will be fine, I just want to make really really sure everything is fine for you. You managed to take a late flight on Saturday. That's very good news! This way we can still do something nice on Saturday. Please go ahead and book the tickets. As for the train ... Is it ok if I come with my car and pick you up in Paris? It's really no problem for me ... otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit (in Europe trains are not as good as Japan) and it might be could. Trust me ... it's not nice to wait for a train after a long flight. I propose I come and pick you up at the airport and on the way back you can take the train. Not that I don't want to drive you back to the airport ... but since it's quite a distance and with weekend traffic ... I think it's safer to take the train. It's better to book a ticket in advance. It's probably cheaper as well. All my sisters's tests were negative. So that means there is nothing wrong with her. That was a big relieve for all of us. Especially my mother was very concerned. Thank you for being so considerate.

• 訳してください(T_T)

yeah, and that's why I like japanese people, they are strict and personalities full of honor, but they're kind though :) do you know what's odd ? I just have female japanese penpals, I mean I love you in a kind of way I love someone, but it would also be nice to have a male japanese penpal (no homo xD) :) I'd like to know how they are and how they think and behave :)

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してくださいm(_ _)m When you have lived as long as I have,you will discover,I hope,that it is not what one sees on the outside,so much as what is in the inside of a man,which makes him happy and contented,or the contrary.

• この英語がうまく訳せません。修正や解答お願いします。

外国人の人とのメールでよくわからないヶ所があります。訳をみていただきたいのですが、お願いします 1 I really like Okinawa, the sea out there is so nice and beautiful... 私はほんとうに沖縄が好きだ。海以外?はとてもよくて美しい。 2 but it tok me some time to get use to the different foods in Japan...but now I like the food very much. しかし日本の食べ物… 3 So I wonder do you thin you will ever come to America again?? わかりません 4 I hope to come to Japan again, and if we talk a little more maybe I can come and see you??well if thats O.k. with you. わかりません… 5 So have you ever talked with American Guy before...you seem like a really nice girl, glad to have meet you. まえにアメリカ人とはなしたことある? あなたとてもいい感じの女の子だから あなたとしりあえてうれしいよ 以上です お願いします。

• to~ と、~ing の使い分け

I am happy to have you as a friend. (正しい) I am happy having you as a friend. (不自然) I'm so happy having you around all the time. (正しい) I'm so happy to have you around all the time. (不自然) なぜ上の例文は to have が正しく、下の例文は having が正しいのでしょうか? to~ と、~ing の使い分けが分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳おねがいします!

my friends are like its so cool that I have a penpal now and I was like I know right ^_^ Do your friends have penpals as well?