• ベストアンサー

こんなメールが着ました

全然知らない人からメールが着ました。(当方はhotmailを使用しています) そこには私のメールアドレスと同じアルファベットから始まるアドレスが沢山書いてあって そのあとに下記のような英語のメールが着ました。 以前も同じようなことがあり 受信拒否にしてたのですが 違うアドレスで送ってきてるようです。 英語がよく分からないので 訳していただけないでしょうか? このメールは 危ないものではないでしょうか? U N I V E R S I T Y D I P L O M A S Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power, and the admiration of all. Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities based on your present knowledge and life experience. No required tests, classes, books, or interviews. Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the field of your choice. No one is turned down. Confidentiality assured. CALL NOW to receive your diploma within days!!! 1 - 9 1 7 - 5 9 1 - 3 0 0 1 Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays.

• moncha
  • お礼率58% (104/178)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#1489
noname#1489
回答No.5

お礼欄に試してみますとありましたので、これまでにこのメール関連で私が設定した内容を挙げておきます。 (ただし、いくら設定してもキリがないというか、手を変え品を変え、来るようです。1~3を設定して、しばらく見てなかったんですが、つい先日、『差出人アドレス:不明』、『件名:====・・・』などというのが来ました。) 1:条件:『差出人アドレス』 『が次の文字列を含む場合』 『Degree_Program』 2:条件:『差出人アドレス』 『が次の文字列を含む場合』 『Diploma』 3:条件:『件名』       『が次の文字列を含む場合』 『University』 4:条件:『件名』       『が次の文字列を含む場合』 『============』 いずれも、『自動仕訳xx』の横の『有効』にチェックを入れ、移動先は『ごみ箱』にしています。 私の場合には、hotmailはWeb Magazineの購読にしか使っていないので、『ごみ箱』にしていますが、 もし、monchaさんが上の設定で、メールの受信に問題が出るようなら、 設定内容を変更するか、『迷惑メール』に仕訳ればよいかと思います。

moncha
質問者

お礼

またまた ご丁寧にお返事有難うございます。 試してみます。

その他の回答 (4)

• puni2
  • ベストアンサー率57% (1002/1731)
回答No.4

発信元は電話番号からするとアメリカのようですね。 アメリカには,学位(大学卒=学士,大学院卒=修士・博士)を簡単に取りたい人をターゲットにしたビジネスがあると聞いたことがあります。 簡単な履歴書と,しかるべき金額(何万ドルとか,けっこうするらしい)を支払えば,ちょっとした審査だけで学位記(「右のものに医学博士の学位を授与する」みたいなことが書いてある証書)を送ってくれるというものです。 No required tests, classes, books, or interviews. (入試,授業,教科書,面接はありません)No one is turned down.(却下されることはありません)という文句からすると,審査といっても形式的なものでしょうね。 紙1枚を発行するだけで大金が手に入るのですから,向こうにしてみればおいしいビジネスでしょうね。 もっとも,そういったペーパー学位をもっていても,それが社会的に(アメリカ国内で)どれだけ認められているかは分かりませんが,学位の発行元がprestigious non-accredited universities(名声のある,認可されていない大学)となっていますので,認可されている大学の出した学位よりも少なくとも格は低いのかなとも思われます。 ただ,日本ではときどき「アメリカのなんとか大学の名誉教授,何とか市の名誉市民…」などと肩書きを羅列して自慢している人がいますので,そういった人には有効なのでしょう。 それに,日本人にはその学位が,こういうインチキ学位(といっていいでしょう)なのか,大学に研究論文を出して得た本物なのかは,なかなか区別しづらいでしょうから。 コンピュータ的には(ウイルスなど)危ないものではありませんが,社会的にはちょっと危ないセールスといっていいと思います。

moncha
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます。 こういったアメリカの実情も知らなかったので勉強になりました。

noname#1489
noname#1489
回答No.3

これはメールアドレスを公開していなくても、 コンピューターでアドレスを自動的に作成して送信する、いわゆる『スパムメール』の一種です。 No.#1のyukkokunさんが大意は書いているようですので、私も同じ経験があるという話を一つ。 私もhotmailを利用していますが、今、ちょうどhotmailに別のメールが届いたので、 『オプション』の『自動仕訳』のところを見てみましたら、これを即、ごみ箱に仕訳する設定項目が4つもありました。 以前は、『受信拒否』にしてましたが、『自動仕訳』でごみ箱に仕訳するほうが効果があるみたいです。 以上、ご参考になれば・・・。

moncha
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます。 早速 試してみます。

• snoopy64
  • ベストアンサー率42% (337/793)
回答No.2

よくはわかりませんが、勧誘のメールみたいです。訳せなくてゴメンね。。。 ついでに一つご忠告を。 知らない人からのメールを気安く開いてはいけません。開かずとも、プレビューだけでも感染するウィルスが流行っているそうです。

moncha
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます。 ご指摘のとおり 気をつけなくてはだめですね・・・・

• yukkokun
  • ベストアンサー率26% (11/41)
回答No.1

これはただの宣伝ですから危ないものではないですよ。文章の意味をそのまま受け取れば「MBAおよび博士号(PhD)卒業証書が欲しかったら電話してください。」と書いてるので専門学校の勧誘、それか、その後に「卒業証書を受け取ってすべての成功した将来、金銭収益力および賞賛を得てください。」(←直訳ですみません)と続いて書いてあるので、文章からして、今アメリカで流行っている「ネ○ミ講ビジネスの勧誘」かもしれません。興味がなければ無視していてもいいと思います。インターネット上でメルアドを公開したことがあるんじゃないですか?そういった人たちをターゲットにしてメールを送る人もいるみたいです。(自動配信にしている場合もある。)私もされたことあるのでそれからはメール公開してません。monchaさんも気をつけた方がいいですよ~。

moncha
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます。 そんな内容なんですね。。。 びっくりしました。 メール公開とは どのようなものなのでしょうか? このアドレスは彼氏にしか教えてないものなのですが。。。。

関連するQ&A

• 迷惑メール?

U N I V E R S I T Y D I P L O M A S Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power, and the admiration of all. Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities based on your present knowledge and life experience. No required tests, classes, books, or interviews. Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the field of your choice. No one is turned down. Confidentiality assured. CALL NOW to receive your diploma within days!!! 1 - 2 1 2 - 4 7 9 - 0 8 0 1 or 1 - 3 1 2 - 6 8 3 - 5 2 0 5 Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays. 上記のような文面のメールが私のhotmailアドレスにしつこく届きます。その都度迷惑メール設定で受信拒否するのですが、毎回差出人アドレスが違うので、キリがありません。英語も読めないので、意味もわからないし、かなりしつこいのでムカついています。 来ないようにするにはどういう設定にすればいいでしょうか?ちなみにどういう内容か読める方いれば教えて下さい。どうせくだらないエロ関係なのでしょうが・・・

• hotmailに来る、迷惑メール…

MSNのhotmailを10月頃から使用しています。  そのことなんですが、全く知らない相手からのメールが頻繁に来るんです。  それも、間違いメールというカンジではなく、迷惑メールなのかなぁ。  外国からのメールなんです。  そのメールはhotmailで「迷惑メール」の処理をしたり、普通に捨てたりしています。それによっての被害というものはないのですが…迷惑なんです。  なんとかして、受信させない方法は、ありますか?  …迷惑メールの処理の中で、「~からのメールの受信を拒否する」とかいうので、やってみたこともあるのですが、アドレスを変えて同じようなメールを出してきます。メールとしては、今のところ2種類のメールがよく来ます。ひとつのメールを載せておきます。 差出人>>get_your@degree.hre <get_your@degree.hre> 件名>>Get your degree here. 内容>>  U N I V E R S I T Y D I P L O M A S Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power, and the admiration of all. Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities based on your present knowledge and life experience. No required tests, classes, books, or interviews. Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the field of your choice. No one is turned down. Confidentiality assured. CALL NOW to receive your diploma within days!!! 1 - 2 1 2 - 4 7 9 - 0 8 0 1 Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays. 英語なので、意味もあんまり分かりません…。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自分に責任があると思うのですが・・。

最近掲示板で知り合った方とメール交換を始めてしまったためなのか、ウィルスメールみたいなのがきてしまいました。 すべて開かず消去しましたが・・・。 内容は↓です GET YOUR UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA Do you want a prosperous future, increased earning power more money and the respect of all? Ca all t hi s number r: 206-203-1303 (24 h our rest) " there are no required tests, classes, books, or interviews! " Get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Doctorate (PhD) diploma! " Receive the benefits and admiration that comes with a diploma! " No one is turned down! C al l T o d a y 206-203-1303 (7 d ay s a w eel k ) Confidentiality assured! ----448689317428956-- これってウィルスですよね・・・??

• 海外からの迷惑メール対策

毎日、何件も海外から迷惑メールがきてこまっています。 携帯はソフトバンクです。迷惑メールの内容は、 No examinations! No classes! No textbooks! Obtain the degree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life experience. Call to register and receive your qualifications within days! 1-206"666'6129 です。これと似た内容のメールが何件もきてこまっています。 アドレスは、様々で、BrandenpunNolan@icmje.orgとか、 RolandinnocentLynch@mother jone とかです。 受信しないためにはどうしたらよいのでしょうか?

• youtubeからのメールなんですが・・・。

What's up, I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. They were completely enjoyable to watch (much more so than many videos on the site). Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, TubeTrafficMembership . Com They send a bunch of views your way and really help make sure that the YouTube community takes notice of your videos. If you try it right now it won't even cost you a cent. They have a free trial going on now! Why not give them a try and see if they can help you the way they helped me. No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. 上のメールが来たのですがよく分かりません せっかくメールをくれたのに無視・・ではなんだか嫌だしグーグル翻訳してみたり 自分ではできる限りはしましたが 結果よくわかりませんでした 自分が英語得意だったらスラスラっと意味がわかると思うのですが・・・ もしよければ翻訳してください 完璧でなくてもいいです  内容がだいたい分かれば満足なのでどうか御願いしますorz

• 教授へのメールの返信について

教授から以下のようなメールが届きました。(本文です) Please reply to this email address to confirm your lesson time with me and then write it down in your book! (and BTW this email address now works for all school correspondence -those of you from last year will know that I used a different email address) I will be emailing you further with my syllabus and my absent days/weeks. (ここにスケジュールが記載) 一人一人、一対一で行う授業で、本日時間の割り当てをしました。 内容的には、これで確定したので返信して、またスケジュールにチェックしてね、ということでしょうか。 ()内は、これが学校でのメールアドレスになる。去年とは違うよ、という内容で間違いないですか? またこの内容を受け、 I confirmed it. I'll attend your class at 10:00 am on Monday. (確認しました。10時にあなたの授業に出席します) と返信内容はこれでいいでしょうか? 英語には「よろしくお願いします」は直訳できないとはわかっていますが、これから授業を受けるので、何か一言、お願いします的な言葉をいれたいのです。 何かいい英文はないでしょうか? 質問が多くなってしまいすみません。 よろしくお願いします。

• どうすればいいのか分からない英文メール

最近毎日何通も英文メールが入ってきます。 差出人のメールアドレスは全て異なりますが、内容はほぼ同じようです。 プログラマーの募集のようなのですが、英文なので理解できません。 無視しているのですが、いつまでも続きそうなので困っています。 下記英文メールにどのような対応をすればいいのか教えてください。 Hi. Answer my messages right away. I've written to you several times. We offer you to become a representative of our firm in your city. If you are looking for a new job, email us right away. Don't miss your chance. We offer test period lasting for (20 days). After training period, you can either reject cooperation or sign a long-term treaty. Salary is from 16,000 Dollars per month + commission. In a year of our cooperation we guarantee that you will get 3.200.000 YEN per month. During preparatory period, you will earn no less than 1.200.000 YEN. If you are a smart and energetic person, write to me quickly. I will send a detailed description of our partnership and email further directions: (返信用アドレス)@yahoo.co.jp

• a man of your...

ドラマでこんな表現がありました "I am sorry but thatis no way to treat a man of your compassion and sensitvity." ここの、"a man of your compassion"の意味を教えてください><

• こんなメールが来ました。教えてください。

先日海外からこんなメール来ました。経験ある人いますか? Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire Please my dear, After going through your profile i decided to write you.My name is Mr Jean Michael,19 year old,the only Son of late Chief and Mr Alfred Michael, Please i want to relocate to your country where i can settled down happily,and I wish to request for your assistance in a transaction that will benefit you and i. The money in question is $6.500.000USD(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Usa Dollars). And I wish to invest the money in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country under your care and guidance.and I will require for your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/ account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance. God bless you a

• この様なメールが MICROSOFT DEPARTMENT <msof

この様なメールが MICROSOFT DEPARTMENT <msoftfirst2010@live.it> から来ました?何でしょうか? Microsoft Department of Promotion Microsoft Italy s.p.a. Dpt 2444 . via Franchesco 28 milano, Italy . Attention: Lucky Winner, Microsoft congratulate you, being one of the lucky winners of the result of the Annual Microsoft Email Award held on the 5th of september 2010 in Italy . Your email address emerged as one of the 10 lucky winners selected electronically by our Electronic lotto Wheel. The total sum of ?2,00000 (Two Million Euro) has been accredited to your email address file number. Winners were selected randomly from our list of millions of email addresses around Europe, Asia, some parts of South America to promote computer literacy worldwide as well as to advertise our software and computer products. This promotion was sponsored by a conglomerate of software and computer promotion companies like Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers Apple, and other International software and computers manufacturing Companies. Your email address number in our file was chosen in the European lottery Coupon network whereby your number came up as one of the lucky winners of our prize money, hence, your price money will be remitted to your choice account, in your country through CITIBANK European Branch. Your winning details are as follows: Batch No: ITY109766 Email File No:IT1660 Coupon No: IT7U0 Amount Won: 2.00000 (TWO Million Euro) Contact CITIBANK Italia immediately for verification, processing and transferring of your price money to you in your country. Remember to forward them your winning details for confirmation. Full Name : Tel Number: Age: Occupation : Address: Contact Citibank with the below contact info: Contact Info: Foreign Remittance Department Citibank Italia s.p.a MILENA NASI FOR MARIO BOSCO TEL: +39-327-620-3280 Address : VIA corona sergio 9 Milano Email : remittanceciti@live.it On behalf of our CEO Mr. Bill Gates, all the 2010 promotion sponsors, we congratulate you o