• ベストアンサー

ブラウザをたちあげると・・

hebikeraの回答

• hebikera
  • ベストアンサー率33% (48/142)
回答No.3

sgi622さんがホームページに設定しているサイトがそういう性質(アクセスするたびに別ウインドウで「BlackJack~」を開いてしまう)である場合はIEの設定を触ってもこの現象は解決しません。1度ホームページを他のサイトに変更してみて、それでもこの現象が起こるようでしたらまた別の対策をお教えできると思います。

関連するQ&A

• 勝手に

ここ最近インターネットに接続すると勝手に「Play Now and We'll Give You Microsoft Internet Explorer」と書いてある海外ギャンブルサイトっぽいのが、勝手に出てきてしまいます。 ホームページは、ヤフーにしているし、お気に入りにもこんなサイトは、入れていません。 消しても消しても接続するたんびに、出てきて邪魔でしかたがありません。 どなたかもう出てこないようにする方法を、知っている方がいましたら、方法を教えてください。お願いします。

• lets playの文型は?

Now you are here, let's play.という文があるんですが let's playというのは、let us playで命令文なんですよね? 命令文は(you)let us playですよね? you(S) let(V) us(O) play(O).ですか?

• あっさりと和訳してください

Would it be possible to ship to our country side stay/place? We'll be here for almost two weeks now...

• 和訳してください

Yo! Here's a lil vid that should give you an idea of who we are & what we do. Tell us about you though!この文章と一緒にYouTubeのURLが貼り付けてありました。動画を見た感想を聞かせてよ的な感じですかね!?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。値引きの事で質問しているのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 以前も購入したお店で、以前は15%の値引きをしてもらっていました。 If you start placing regular orders with us then we should be able to change the discount amount to 15%. However, now I would not be able to give you 15%. I had a confirmation from my director that we can give you 10% on this order. Becki did not confirm the 15% with our director unfortunately. I apologise on her behalf.

• rewardedの訳

At ABC trips, we believe that loyalty should be rewarded. We created the ABC Traveler Club to give back to dedicated travelers who continue to travel with us. rewardedはどう訳したらいいでしょうか?

• ?ウイルス??

ここ最近インターネットに接続すると勝手に「Play Now and We'll Give You Microsoft Internet Explorer」と書いてある海外ギャンブルサイトっぽいのが、勝手に出てきてしまいます。 ホームページは、ヤフーにしているし、お気に入りにもこんなサイトは、入れていません。 消しても消しても接続するたんびに、出てきて邪魔でしかたがありません。 そこでマカフィウイルススキャンで、スキャンをしようと、思ってアップデートしようと思ったのですが、 「Vsmainが原因で、VSUI50、DLLにエラーが発生しました。Vsmainは終了します。 問題が解決しない場合はコンピュータを再起動して下さい。」というエラーが出て、アップデートすら出来ません。ですから、ウイルスなのかもわかりません。どーしたらいいのでしょう???誰か助けてください。お願いします。

• 海外の通販サイトで買い物をしたのですが、先ほどこのようなメールが来ました。翻訳していただけないでしょうか

Thanks again for placing your order. We want to get your order processed right away, but since you are a first time international customer, we need to get some information from you first. Please contact your bank or card issuer and get the 6 digit authorization code. The authorization code is a code specifically attached to this purchase. It's not the code that's actually on your card, but a number generated from your online purchase with us. Please email us with the 6 digit code and we'll be all set. Or, please email us to give us the okay to charge some dollar amount under $3 US. We'll email you back when we have charged your card. Then, contact your bank or card issuer to find out exactly how much we charged to your card and email us back with the amount. Once we get the info from you we'll get your order processed. Either one of these two options will confirm to us that the credit card is yours and is designed solely to protect you. We only ask that you go through this process once. Then, on every single future order, we'll have the information and you'll be all set! If we do not hear back from you within five business days your order will be canceled. One last thing. Please be aware that if your order contains oversized or heavy products (like backpacks, tents and sleeping bags) it may require additional shipping charges. If additional charges apply, we will email you prior to shipping so that you can give us the okay. 自分なりに翻訳してみたのですが、「カード発行会社に連絡して、6ケタ許可コードを得てください。 この売買に付けられたコードです。 それは実際にあなたのカードにあるコードではなく、私たちとあなたのオンライン売買から発生する数字です。 6コードをメールしてください。」であってますか? 本日カード会社に連絡してみたところまだデータにないとの回答でした。このコードは何日ぐらいで分かるものなのでしょうか。 500ドルほどの買い物なのですが、その金額がクレジットで請求されて それとは別で6ケタの数字が載っているのでしょうか? それとも6ケタの数字が載っているだけなのでしょうか? 「6営業日以内にメールないとキャンセル」とありますが、それまでに間に合うものですか? 他のところがいまいち分らないのですが…どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 あと、どうするのが一番いいのかご教授いただけないでしょうか。 長くなってしまい質問ばかりで申し訳ございませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の詳細を教えて下さい!とメールしたらその商品の雑誌の写真と下記の英文が送られてきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Our customer in LA sent us this image and we’ll receiving hard copy soon. I’ll send you a scan once it gets here.

• とある英歌詞の和訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・

題名は  5one on d!splayです。 Eyes go shut I dissipate Into thin air leaving no trace Distant voice Not listening Why don't you just save your breath? All of your words feel like a jail That blocks the sun and makes me stale Not enough gold in all the world So why have I surrendered To your abusive ways The cracks have opened up to the core Is there anywhere to go from here now? Sick with the lies consuming our souls ↓ココのサビでもいいので和訳お願いします! Give me one reason to take the breath we breathe for granted Hold it in so long that you forget to say Give me one reason to remain confined within the fences Here with you and my soul on display Bite my tongue Swallow the pain A bit disturbed by these displays Now we've got nothing to say The silence growing deadly So here we are drifting apart Neither willing to drop their guard Haven't we got something to say? The distance growing deadly From years and years of pain The cracks go deeper than we can see Let's take a good look at where we are now Maybe the end's the start that we need Give me one reason to take the breath we breathe for granted Hold it in so long that you forget to say Give me one reason to remain confined within the fences Here with you and my soul on display Life is too precious to waste