• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします。

You’re making my mouth water on purpose when there’s nothing to put into it. Why, that tree’s never even had a blossom on it, let alone a peach. そこに何も置いてない時、貴方が故意的に、私に水を飲ませます。 その木はまして、花を一度も持ったことさえありません。 自分で訳すと、いまいちなんです.... よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

make my mouth water よだれをださせる 君はわざと僕によだれが出るようなことをいうね、 なんにも口にするものがないというのにさ。 なんでだよ、あの木は花を咲かせたことすらないんだよ、桃なんていうまでもなくならないよ。 こんな感じですかね。前後の文脈で多少アレンジが必要かと思いますが。 let alone は言うまでもなく、当然、とかいう意味でしょう。

menikon18
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語添削お願いします。

あなたは花子と今仲良くしてるのに、なぜ私にフレンドリクエストしてくるんですか? ↓ Why do you request me for a friend even though you are making good friends with Hanako?

• 添削してください。

添削してください。 テーマ:思い出 (何が起きて、なぜその思い出があなたにとって大切なのか書きなさい。) One day,I received the math mini-test which had held the other day and felt shocked at the law score.That’s why I asked my friend,who is cleverer than any other student,why couldn’t I pass the test :for at that time I had assumed that the score depends on our own talent.Listened to me,he immediately answered “Only you were lazy.”This word had a great influence on me.If it were not for his word and the memory,I wouldn’t know how important making effort is now.

• 英訳の添削をお願いします>< Part 2

レポートに使う文章です。 すごく変な英語&日本語かもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 また、(機械加工実習では、)旋盤などの機械を使って、アルミ棒を削ったり、穴を開けたりしてピストンを作った。首振りエンジンに装着して作動試験をした。     ↓ Moreover, I used some machines such as a lathe, for shaving a stich of aluminum and making holes in a piece of aluminum, so that I made a piston. I put it on the engine and tried to start it.

• 添削してください#1

文章が長くなってしまったので#1と#2に分けます。 ですが、両方の質問文を見ないとわからないという内容ではないです。 「私の選んだ選択を実行すると、裕福な人たちに負担がかかってしまうかもしれない(かかってしまうだろう)。負担する大きさでいうと、不平等になってしまうかもしれない。もし、地区のアメリカ代表であればそういう人たちからの支持は落ちるだろう。」 If we put options that I quoted into practice, it would (might be) put a burden on the wealthy people. In terms of the size to burden, it may become inequality. If I were the U.S. Representative from my home town, support from such people would fall. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

Why is the composer whose XX attracted attention with a focus on the United States to each country in Europe? It seems that his principle of composition has a unique construction that completely different from Western music even if it was using the same Western instruments. 「なぜ、XXという作曲家がアメリカを中心にヨーロッパの各国から注目を集めたのだろうか? 彼の創作原理は、同じ西洋楽器を使用していても、西洋的なものとはまったく異なる独創的な構造を持っているからのようだ」 *創作原理は作曲家なので、compositionとしました。 *アメリカを中心に~から の訳し方がわからず…こうではないか?と思って英文にしてみました。 *西洋的なもの、をWestern musicとしました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

This story seems to be complicated at first sight because it told from the perspective of multiple characters, but it is simple. Still, it pierces the deep psyche of human beings. この物語は一見複雑なように思えるが、ストーリーは童話のように至ってシンプルである。それでいて人間の深層心理を突いている。 The director can not end the story that human distrust no one can believe it, he put another story and end of it that humanity. 監督は誰もそれを信じることができないという人間の不信感を終わらせることはせず、彼は別の話を付け足しヒューマニティーな終わり方にした。 Ballroom dance is not dancing alone. 社交ダンスというのは、相手がいてこそ初めて成立するものだ。(一人では踊れない) No matter how technically superior one is, try not to synchronize the other person body and mind with opponent, it will never dancing a good dance. 1人がどんなに技術的に優れていようが、相手と心身を同調させるように努めなければ、決して上手いダンスは作り上げられない。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• even if について

おわかりになられる方、教えて頂けますでしょうか。 Situation: Two prisoners are talking. A: The radio says there's a typhoon approaching. Do you think they'll go ahead with their escape plan ? B: ここの文章をeven if を使って答えるのですが、わかりません。 A: Why can't they put it off ? B: It's probably too late to do that. Besides, there's no other day this month thay can do it. 答えは日本語で、"たとえ台風が近づいても、彼らは計画を実行するだろう"、だと思うのですが、英語でeven if を使った時、there's thpyoon approaching をどのように変えればいいのかわかりません。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 添削してください

Do you agree that all states, even democratic ones, are ultimately based on the use or threat of violence? Why or why not? このような質問があり、 I agree. Becaue as Weber discribed, the state and violence have an intimate relationship. Violence is the foundation and features of all state, as it also includes democracy. ⇨Weberが述べるように国家と暴力は深い(intimate)関係がある。 暴力は全ての国家の基盤と特徴であり、それは民主主義も含まれているため。 と回答しようかと思うのですが、こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします。

頑張って文章を作成しましたが、これで通じますでしょうか?? ちなみに、メールに添付する予定の本文で秘書さん宛てに送る予定です。 Please find attached a LOI. We need to put his sign on it. Could you send it back to me via DHL after LOI is signed ? Thank you. Best regards.

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think you should force yourself to smile even when you feel unhappy? Why why not? Write a passage of 5 sentences in English explaining your answer. に対する私の英作です。 I think I should force myself to smile even when I feel unhappy. It is not good that we feel unhappy for a long time. We need to change unhappy into happy. I belive the action can control feeling. If I force myself to smile, I will become feel happy. 宜しくお願いします(>_<)