• ベストアンサー

訳を教えてください。

海外のAUCTIONでSELLERに質問をしたところ、SELLERの返答とともに下記の英文が記載されていまいした。やりとりに関しての注意を促すもののようですが、よく解りません。教えてください。 If this email is an offer to directly sell you an item without bidding on and winning the item on XXX, please report it to us immediately and do not respond. An offer to sell an item directly to another XXX member through email violates XXX rules. It is also extremely unsafe to purchase an item through this email system regardless of the seller's claims or feedback, as you lose the benefit of XXX purchas protection programs and risk losing your money.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • j-h-smith
  • ベストアンサー率39% (133/333)
回答No.2

おそらくオークションシステムでの質問に対する回答に付与されていたのだと思いますが、オークションシステム外での直接取引をするな、という注意文です。 要約すると、「もしも、この返信メールがあなたへ入札や落札することなく販売を持ちかけるものだった場合、応ずることなく速やかに報告して下さい。メールでの直接取引はXXXの規約に違反しています。売り手(出品者)のクレームやフィードバックに関わらずこのメールシステムを利用して商品を購入することは非常に危険です、あなたがXXXの保護プログラムの(保証)とあなたのお金を失うリスクがあります。」という感じでしょうか。 単なる質問に対する回答が返ってきたのであれば問題ありません。

papa565
質問者

お礼

親切な回答をどうもありがとうございました。お蔭様で安心して商品を落札することができました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

このEメールが,XXXに入札し,商品を落札することなく,商品を直接売ろうとする申し出ならば,そのことを私たちに直ちに報告し,(その申し出に)対応しないで下さい。EメールでXXXの他の会員に直接商品を売ろうとする申し出は,XXXの規則に違反しています。XXXの購入時の保護規約による利益を失ったり,お金を失う危険を冒したりすることになるので,売ろうとする側の要求や反応にかかわらず,このようなEメールという制度で商品を購入することも非常に危険なことです。

papa565
質問者

お礼

丁寧な訳をありがとうございました。お蔭様で商品を落札することができました。 初めての海外オークションでした。回答者の皆さんがこんなに早く丁寧に回答してくださったことに感激しております。 本当に有難うございました。

回答No.1

この電子メールがXXXの上でアイテムを値をつけて、獲得することなく直接アイテムをあなたに売る申し込みであるならば、すぐにそれを我々に報告してください、そして、反応しないでください。電子メールを通して直接アイテムをもう一人のXXXメンバーに売る申し込みは、XXX規則に違反します。あなたがXXX purchas保護プログラムの利便を失って、あなたのお金を失う危険を冒して、売り手の主張またはフィードバックを問わずこの電子メールシステムによってアイテムを購入することはまた、とても安全でないです。

参考URL:
http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/transtext
papa565
質問者

お礼

早々と回答を有難うございました。 お蔭様でオークションで落札することができました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英語を直訳すると私に譲ってくださいと?

Hello, Im interested to make an offer for your Item. Whats the present condition and how much do you want to sell it last?I cant wait till the end of the bids and Im buying it urgently for my Sons Missionary Project.Also let me know if you have more than 1(ONE) of this Item.I Offer you USD $800.00 for the Item.I will be sending you Money through BANK TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT Thanks and God Bless as I await your swift response.Please reply ○○○○○○@yahoo.co.jp or Add me to your

• ebayでのセカンドチャンスオファー?詐欺?

先日ebayで次点になった商品について以下のメールがebay-customer-supportのアドレスでメールが来ていました。 詐欺でしょうか? Second Chance Offer eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Second Chance Offer Item: aaaaaaaaa (1111111) This message was sent after the listing closed. Good news! The following eBay item on which you placed a bid for US $1,310.00 on Aug-16-06 05:56:56 PDT is now available for purchase: aaaaaaaaaa (1111111) Your Price: US $1,310.00 Offer end date: 5 business days Second Chance Offer The seller is making this Second Chance Offer because the high bidder was either unable to complete the transaction or the seller has a duplicate item for sale. The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy; you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection. Act Now - This Offer Expires Soon To take advantage of this opportunity, please act quickly. This offer expires in 5 days. You may purchase this item by contacting the seller at this email UKs?????@????? To learn more about Second Chance Offer, please visit:

• iphoneオークション出品に破格のオファーが

先日apple storeで交換した、iphone3gs 16gbを白ロムの状態でオークションに出品したのですが、 海外から、1,500ドルで買いたいと申し込みがあり、それも二件もありました。 なんか嘘くさいと思うんですが、どうでしょうか、以下が質問の原文二件です。 1.Hello Seller, i am Mrs xxxxx Henry from Russia , i saw your item paste on yahoo auction i like to buy it for my Uncle In Nigeria i like to offer you $1,500.00USD for the item including the shipment Cost through EMS SPEED POST E-mail me back to my personal email at (j*********@blumail.org) Thanks. 2.Hello Seller,I just Open a new store in Nigeria and i will like to buy some items there so email me and let me know how many of this item you have for sell and i will be paying you $1500 USD Per Item so get back to me fast to r*****@gmail.com 御意見お願いします

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Tonya Barber from Germany,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,200.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation なんて書いてあるのかわかりません。 翻訳お願いします。

• オークションに英語で質問されてしまいました…

何と言われているのか訳して頂けると助かります 文章は下記のとおりです。宜しくお願いいたします。 Hello seller Am Mrs Elizabeth Young from Taiwan based in Scotland am interested in your item and i will like to know the present condition and also want to know if it still available for sale, i want to buy this item as a gift for my uncle Baby In Nigeria and i will like to offer you the sum of $800.00USD for the item including the shipment Cost through EMS SPEED POST E-mail me back Name:Mrs Elizabeth Young. Email:(○○○○@gmail.com) Await your respond。

• 翻訳してください

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Pamela Linardi from United Kingdom,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,700.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation (****30km@gmail.com). Thanks

• 契約書の訳

こんにちわ。。 訳をはじめてまかされています。 以下がどうしてもわかりません・・ いったいどういう意味なんでしょうか? 誰かご指導願います! ---------- Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as restricting NETg's right to sell, lease, license, market, publish or otherwise distribute the xxx, in whole or in part, directly or through any other person into the Territory, without liability or compensation to ***.

• 英文訳お願いします

iPhoneから送信 2014/04/03 9:45、Tapjoy Customer Service<mobilehelp@support.tapjoy.com> のメッセージ: Hello and thank you for reaching out to us! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can help, and it will be my pleasure to assist you. I am sorry to hear of the trouble you've experienced in taking offers and not receiving your virtual currency quickly. In order to get that resolved for you, I just need a little help from you. We will need one of the following information (some may not apply): 1a) If you made a purchase or signed up for a service, we will need your confirmation email, billing invoice, or welcome email. 1b) When making a purchase or signing up for a service, you provided an email address when registering for this offer. Please provide us with that e-mail address. 2) If taking an offer that requires you to call for information, please provide the number you called FROM (your mobile number) as well as the date/time of your call. 3) If the offer you attempted was to download and run an app, please provide us with a screenshot of the app running on your device. Once we have this, we'll be able to get you credited right away. Again, thank you for reaching out to Tapjoy Customer Service. We look forward to your response so we can resolve this for you. Regards, Edwin Scott Tapjoy Customer Support mobilehelp@tapjoy.com www.tapjoy.com Ticket Details Ticket ID: 7532123

• 訳をお願いします

オークションでの質問できたのですが、わかりません(泣) Hello seller i have interest on your item for my son for is birthday gift that will be coming up in Africa so i will like to know the condition of the item and i will offer you US$ 4,500.00 for the item including the shipment by EMS so i will make the payment via bank to bank transfer to your account in cash so i will need your bank information for the payment pls get back to me with your personal email to my email(メールアドレスが書いてありましたので()の中はふせます) so that the deal can be very fast ok fast ok.

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

英文の解説をお願いします。 TOEIC用の参考書で This is an offer so good,you won't to miss it. という文があるのですが、ちょっと違和感があります。 学校英語なら This is so good an offer もしくは This is such a good offer だと思うのですが…。 宜しくお願いします。