和訳できますか?

perryonoの回答

• perryono
  • ベストアンサー率55% (67/121)
回答No.3

↓siowはslowですね。slow death というのは「緩慢な死」とよく訳されますが、割とよく使われる表現で、死んでいるのも同然の生きよう、を表します。

関連するQ&A

• 至急和訳をお願いします!!2

すいません。アメリカの親戚からメールが届いて、至急返信を返さなければいけなく、辞書を引いても、凄く難しい文構造で、中2の僕では解読不能です。 文は、 Hi there. Its your cousin from america Daniel. Is there anything special you would like to do this summer? Say like going to mount rushmore it is a symbol of freedom. In america. We would probable have to drive there it takes a long time like 13 hours or so. Another possibility is gong to an amusment park or a water park it all depends on what you would like to do. I think you will have a fun and great experience. 本当にあつかましくてすいません。 道か宜しくお願いします!

• 違いは何ですか?

次の文章の違いは何ですか? 1)I would like to eat something. 2)I would like something to eat. 3)I would like to have something to eat.

• 和訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 1.According to the newspaper,at least 20 employees were wouunded because of the accident in factory. 2.This bus will take you to the city hall in fifteen minutes. 3.Please have whichever you like. 4.There is something wrong with the TV set.I must have it repaired 5.It is impossible for him to finish it before five. 6.I remember meeting somewhere but do not recall where. 7.Do you know the reason why he did not come yesterday? 8.He would be glad to hear the news. 9.Allow me to introduce myself to you. 10.We have yet to receive your reply. 11.I felt like crying when I heard the news. 12.I wouid appreciate it very much if you would let me use your phone. 13.I want you to do like I tell you. 14.I'll pick you up at your hotel at six.

• 英文法です。

I want something to read ;anything will do as long as it is interesting . この anything will do をeverything will do としてはいけないのはどうしてでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いいたします。 以前にも宿泊したことがあり、懇意にしてもらったHOTELの方になにかお土産を 持っていこうと思い、予約確認メールのついでに 「I would like to bring a Japanese souvenir to you. Is there the thing which you want in something Japanese? for example “SAKE” etc...  Do you like SAKE? I'm looking forward to going to your lovely hotel again.」 と送りました。 返事は、 「Sake?? Ohhh thank you, but may be they don't let you bring anything liquid in the luggage... don't worry....but to answer you: I..never had a bottle ofsake in my bar..... See you soon,」 とのことです。 英語が得意ではないので、どういう意味合いなのかわかりません。 飲んだことがないから、持って行くと喜ばれるのでしょうか? それともやんわり好きじゃないと断られているのでしょうか? 誰か教えていただけませんか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

wish it was trueって本当だったらいいのにね、って訳であってますか? I would do anything to make you lagh.君を笑わせるためならどんな事でもするよであってますか?

• 和訳を教えてください

次の文章の3行目以降の和訳を教えてください 特別な構文などはないと思うのですが、なにを言っているのかさっぱりわかりません(汗 The sweetest and most desirable three words in English language are "I love you." The four worst have to be the dreaded "I love you,but...." It would be heartless for anyone to say that to another person. What makes it so harmful is that it comes from a loved one and is always followed by something hateful, like "this is the worst meat loaf I've ever tasted" or "I want a divorce."

• something と anything の使い分け?

一般的には肯定文でsomething 疑問文、否定文でanything を使うとされていますよね。 ところが、疑問文であっても May I have something cold to drink ? Shall I give you something cold to drink ? となりますね。 これは、「~しましょうか」「~してくれませんか」と申し出たり、頼んだりするときは疑問文であってもsomethingを使うとなっているらしいのですが、 「何か冷たい飲みものが欲しいですか。」 「何か冷たいものが飲みたいですか」と尋ねる場合 Do you want anything cold to drink ? Do you want to drink anything cold ? Do you want something cold to drink ? Do you want to drink something cold ? どちらを使うのでしょうか。 言おうとしていることは Shall I give you something cold to drink ? と同じように思えますが。 よろしくお願いします。

• would have liked の使い方

would like はwant より丁寧な感じでwantと同じように使われますよね。 (1)では「あなたに~してほしかった」といいたい場合、「I wanted you to do ~」をもっと丁寧に言いたいので「I would have liked you to do ~」でいいのですか。 (2)「私はあなたがたに、あるがままの日本の姿を味わっていただきたかったのです。」は 「I would have liked you to enjoy the Japanese culture as it is.」 でいいのですか。(これだとなんか、希望したけれどできなかったことについていっているように聞こえるような気がするんですけど。それから、as it is も自信がありません。 (3)過去形で丁寧に「~してほしかったのです」といいたいとき、普通はどう表現したらいいのですか。 よろしくお願いします。

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

I purchased the razor to be used as a regular shaver, and if it was offered as a collectible rather than a shaver, then it would be my mistake and will keep it.