• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

frafrafraの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • frafrafra
  • ベストアンサー率47% (16/34)
回答No.2

意訳です。 1 新聞によると、少なくとも20人の従業員が工場の事故で   怪我をしたそうです。 2 このバスは15分で市民会館に着きます。 3 お好きなほうをどうぞ。 4 TVがなにかおかしい。修理しないと。 5 彼がをれを5時までに終わらせるのは無理だ。 6 どこかで会ってるけど、それがどこか思い出せない。 7 どうして昨日、彼がこなかったか知ってますか? 8 彼はその知らせを喜ぶでしょう。 9 自己紹介をさせてください。 10 まだあなたの答えをいただいてません。 11 そのニュースを聞いて叫びたかった。 12 お電話を貸していただけると、ありがたいのですが。 13 私と同じように話して欲しい。 14 6時にホテルに迎えに行きます。

mihoron
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい!!

和訳して下さい!! 1. Your vocabulary at age 45 is three times as great as when you graduated from college. At 60, your brain possess almost four times as much information as it did. 2. He is great senior to me in respect of service. 3. There is nothing would like better than a visit to the zoo. 4. The mob gathered round the car like so many files. 5. I must admit that my son is not much of a scholar.

• 英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください

英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください。 1、カッコ内の動詞を適当な形に直しなさい。 (1)He is, as it (be), an eternal boy. (2)He talks as if he (see) a UFO. (3)How I wish my mother (be) still alive. (4)If you (be) to see a ghost, you would certainly be frightened. (5)If I (leave) home earlier, I would have caught the bus. (6)If I (know) his e-mail address, I would e-mail him. (7)It is high time you (stop) depending on your parents. 2、空所を適語で埋めよ。 (1)( ) I in your place, I would not do so. (2)( ) it not been for your rescue, he would have been drowned. (3)What ( ) you do if you had a million yen? (4)He talks ( ) if he knew everything. (5)He acted as my interpreter, as it ( ). 3、各文を仮定法を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)I am sorry I can't speak English well. (2)He treated me like a child.(like a childのみ) (3)As I am not busy, I can go with you. (4)To hear him speak, you would think him a young man.(To hear him speakのみ) (5)But for his advice, I would have met a traffic accident.(But for his adviceのみ) 4、各2文がほぼ同じ意味を成すように適語を入れなさい。 (1)If I were you, I would not do like that. →( ) I you, I would not do like that. (2)It is about time you should marry. →It is about time you ( ). (3)She died because the doctor came too late. →If the doctor ( ) ( ) come too late, she ( ) ( ) have died. (4)I am sorry I arrived too late. →I wish I ( ) ( ) in time. お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.

• 和訳をお願いします

The pictures have me a little confused. Very seldom if at all, do you see a right hand Kamisori. With a couple of pictures it does look like it is for your right hand and the others not.I take it that the Japanese words face outward and the flat ground part of the razor goes to your face.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

• 至急和訳をお願いします!!2

すいません。アメリカの親戚からメールが届いて、至急返信を返さなければいけなく、辞書を引いても、凄く難しい文構造で、中2の僕では解読不能です。 文は、 Hi there. Its your cousin from america Daniel. Is there anything special you would like to do this summer? Say like going to mount rushmore it is a symbol of freedom. In america. We would probable have to drive there it takes a long time like 13 hours or so. Another possibility is gong to an amusment park or a water park it all depends on what you would like to do. I think you will have a fun and great experience. 本当にあつかましくてすいません。 道か宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• 英文の和訳お願いします><

Dr.Wang smiled at me. ゛How do you feel?" he asked cheerily. ゛Scared,"I doctor,faced with my failure to decide on surgery,made a remark I found almost impossible to refuse. ゛If you were my own son,I would beg you to have this operation.I promise it will make you well.I would not risk harming you any more than I would my own child.I only want to take care of you. です(*´`*)