• ベストアンサー

英語の和訳お願いいたします。

外国製(インドネシア)の化粧品の裏の記載です。 One breakthrough concept from Mustika Ratu that is two layers formula. Cleansing,toning and whitening in one go.Contain natural whitening essence from“bengkoang”roots and licorice extract. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

意訳すると、 Mustika Ratuがお届けする新発見のコンセプト(概念)は二層処方です。 クレンジング(清潔にする)、トーニング(色合い)、ホワイトニング(美白)をすべてを一つにしました。 ベンコアンの根とリコリスから抽出した自然の美白エッセンスを含んでいます。

4noheya
質問者

お礼

早々のご回答ありがとうございました!助かりました<m(__)m>

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 若干抽象的なのかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The stars can also disclose an astonishing amount about your future soul mates background. His life will be inextricably woven into your yours when you are married, and so in a sense his chart, which after all is a symbol of his destiny is woven into yours too, even before you know of his existence or meet face to face. So from your chart I can extract information about his life, not as much as it could from his own chart of course, but still enough to give you an insight in to his roots and his past. This is what I will come to next in the reading. His origins, roots and distant past. I will begin with his childhood.

• 英語の翻訳を教えて下さい。

Q:Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base -- Absorption base containing essential fatty acids, coconut fatty alcohols from palm kernels, aloe vera and vitamins A, C and E. Rich in linoleic and linolenic acids (vitamin F), excellent nutrients and skin conditioners. In hair care products, it is often combined with the important amino acids cysteine and methionine, which are high in sulfur and excellent for the hair and scalp. Q: What is your coconut fatty acid cream base? A: This natural absorption base is a proprietary blend invented by Aubrey Hampton in 1968 to deliver conditioning nutrients to the skin, hair and scalp. It is made with coconut fatty alcohol, essential fatty acids and organic aloe vera, and is sometimes referred to as essential fatty acid cream base. Q: What are essential fatty acids? A: Fatty acids and glycerin are the building blocks of fats and oils from both plants and animals. Essential fatty acids (EFAs) such as linoleic and linolenic acids cannot be manufactured by the body and must be consumed in the diet. EFAs are utilized by the body in practically every biochemical function, including the production of sebum, the skin’s natural oil. Applied topically, EFAs are readily absorbed by the skin. They are excellent emollients that not only improve the absorption of our moisturizers and conditioners, but also have antibacterial properties that help protect the skin, hair and scalp. They are found in many unprocessed oils, especially safflower and flax seed oils. Q: What is a fatty alcohol? A: Some of the most common fatty alcohols are cetyl, lauryl, oleyl and stearyl fatty alcohols. Solid alcohols are made from fatty acids. They are superb natural emollients, not to be confused with liquid solvent-type alcohols. Cetyl and stearyl alcohols help keep the hair and scalp’s natural moisture from evaporating. Cetyl alcohol was first derived from the oil of sperm whales; it is also widely produced from petroleum oil. Aubrey Organics only uses cetyl alcohol from natural vegetable sources—coconut and palm oils. Q: What are fatty acids esters? A: Esterification of a fatty acid is a condensation reaction in which a molecule of acid unites with a molecule of alcohol with the elimination of water. Fatty acid esters can be very beneficial in cosmetic formulas. Two examples in nature of substances rich in fatty acid esters are jojoba oil and human sebum. Q: Are Aubrey Organic’s products vegan? A: Most Aubrey products are vegan: that is, they contain no ingredients derived from animals. We mark these products with a vegan label so concerned customers will know. A few of our hair care products contain lactalbumin (a milk protein), glycoprotein (derived from oyster shells), lanolin or egg protein. These ingredients work well in hair care, but we also offer vegan alternatives using plant-derived proteins in most of our hair care products. In our skin care line, Vegecol is a vegetable collagen moisturizer formulated as a vegan alternative to Collagen TCM, a dermal protein moisturizer. 長文の為、大変申し訳ございませんが、どうか宜しくお願いします!!

• 英文和訳の添削をお願いします.その2

QNo.6500728の続きです.一応訳しましたが,全く自信がありません.どなたか添削をお願いすます. As the first principal components reflect the largest signal variance in the database, this implies that the signal variance that corresponds to the difference between healthy tissue and BCC is also the most significant signal variance encountered in the skin samples. In so doing, a very robust classification model was constructed. Gniadecka et al (1997) reported significant spectral differences between BCC and normal skin, measuring whole biopsy specimens; however, no spatial information could be obtained in that way and consequently whole biopsy spectra contain signal contributions from different skin layers and/or structures. 第一主成分はデータベース中の最も大きな信号変化を反映する(表す)ので、これは、皮膚試料中の健常な組織とBCC間の差異が、また、最も重要な信号の変化であることに相当する信号の変化意味する(暗示する).そうしたことにより、概ね正しい分類モデルが構築された.Gniadeckaらは測定した全ての生検材料BCCと正常な皮膚間の重要なスペクトルの差異を報告した(1997)。しかしながら、そうすることにより,特別な情報は得られなかった.また,その結果として全ての検体のスペクトルは,異なる皮膚および/あるいは皮膚構造の信号の寄与を含む.

• 和訳(土壌等の話)

以下の英文を訳してみたのですが、合っているでしょうか? and が続くと、どこまで指しているのかわかりにくく、 間違っているような気がします。 The logging industry is huge: forestry is the second biggest earner after oil and gas, and 64 million ha of the forest has been carved up for logging concessions. Indonesia is the biggest player in the international tropical timber market, harvesting approximately 26 million cubic metres from its forests annually ; it is the world's largest producer of plywood. 材木産業は、巨大です。林業は、石油、ガスに次いで2番目に大きい。そして森林の6400万haは伐採地として切り開きます。インドネシアは国際的な熱帯材木市場で最も大きいプレーヤーです。そして、毎年森林からおよそ2600万立方メートルを集めます;それは、世界最大の合板の産出国です。 The fire is also threatening over 1 million hectares of peat forest , and an additional 220 million tonnes of CO2 could be released if just the top ten cm of peat were to burn. Peat soils are densely packed with organic matter and contain large quantities of carbon. Once the fire is in the peat below ground, it is even more difficult to extinguish 火事は泥炭・森林の100万ヘクタール以上も脅かしています。そして、泥炭の先端10cmが燃えた場合、まさにCO2はさらに2億2000万トンは放出されることになる。泥炭地は有機物質で高密度に詰まっていて、大量の炭素を含んでいます。一旦火が地面の下の泥炭の中にあると、それは消すのがさらに難しくなります。 このように訳してみました。 よろしくお願いします。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

In Japanese schools the senpai–kōhai relation is taught from an early age as an integral part of daily life. In Japan, the relationship between senpai (先輩, "senior") and kōhai (後輩, "junior") is an informal hierarchical interpersonal relationship found in organizations, associations, clubs, businesses, and schools. The concept has its roots in Confucian teaching, and has developed a distinguished Japanese style, ultimately becoming part of Japanese culture.

• 化学の本の和訳

高校2年、夏休みの宿題です。 普通の英語の和訳もままならないのに 外国の化学の本を和訳するのは 私にはちょっと厳しいので 質問させていただきました。 打ち間違えがあったら すみません。 全文ではなくて2、3行とかでも結構です。 よろしくおねがいします。 The chemistry of Carbon : Organic Chemistry Hydrocarbons : From Simple to Complex A natural question chemistry students ask is "Why are there so many compounds of carbon?" The answer: Carbon contains for valence electrons and so can form four covalent bonds to other carbans or elements.(A common mistake organic chemistry students make when drawing structures is not ensuring that every carbon has four bonds attached to it.) The bonds that carbon forms are strong covalent bonds (Chapter 7 covers covalent bonds), and carbon has the ability to band to itself in long chains and rings. It can form double and triple bands to another carbon or to another element. No other element, with the possible exception of silicon, has this ability. (And the bonds slicon makes are not nearly as strong as carbon's.) These properties allow carbon to form the vast multitude of compounds needed to make an amoeba or a butterfly or a baby . The simplest organic compounds are called the hydrocarbons, compounds composed of carbon and hydrogen. Economically, the hydrocarbons are extremely important to us - primarily as fuels. Gasoline is a mixture of hydrocarbons. We use methane (natural gas) and propane and butane, all hybrocarbons may contain only single bonds (the alkanes) or double bonds (the alkenes) or triple bonds (the alkynes). And they may form rings containing single or double bonds (cycloalkanes, cycloalkenes, and aromatics). Even compounds containing only carbon and hydrogen have a great deal of diversity; imagine what can happen when a few more elements are mixed in .

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

Finally, we will add a comment on comparison of our result with those of Wetherill and Cox (1985). Wetherill and Cox examined three-dimensional calculation for a swarm of planetesimals with a special distribution, i.e., e_2 has one value and i_2 is distributed randomly between 0.3e_2 and 0.7e_2 (<i_2>=e_2/2) while e_1=i_1=0, which corresponds, in our notation of Eq. (9), to <n_2>={n_sδ(e_2-e)δ(i_2-i)/0.4π^2e(2/2)      for 0.3e_2<i_2<0.7e_2,    {0      otherwise.                   (38) Integrating <P(e,i)> with above <n_2> according to Eq. (9), we compare our results with theirs. Figure 18 shows that their results almost agree with ours (the slight quantitative difference may come from the difference in definition of the enhancement factor); but their results contain a large statistical uncertainty because they calculated only 10~35 collision orbits for each set of e and i while 100~6000 collision orbits were found in our calculation (see Table 4). Furthermore, our results are more general than theirs in the sense that their calculations are restricted to the special distribution of planetesimals as mentioned above, while the collisional rate for an arbitrary planetesimal distribution can be deduced from our results. 8. Concluding remarks Based on the efficient numerical procedures to find collision orbits developed in Sect. 2 to 4, we have evaluated numerically the collisional rate defined by Eq. (10). The results are summarized as follows: (i) the collisional rate <P(e,i)> is like that in the two-dimensional case for i≦0.1 (when e≦0.2) and i≦0.02/e (when e≧0.2), (ii) except for such two-dimensional region, <P(e,i)> is always enhanced by the solar gravity, (iii) <P(e,i)> reduces to <P(e,i)>_2B for (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4, where <P(e,i)>_2B is the collisional rate in the two-body approximation, and (iv) there are two notable peaks in <P(e,i)>/<P(e,i)>_2B at e≒1 (i<1) and i≒3 (e<0.1); but the peak value is at most 4 to 5.          From the present numerical evaluation of <P(e,i)>, we have also found an approximate formula for <P(e,i)>, which can reproduce <P(e,i)> within a factor 5 but cannot express the peaks found at e≒1 (i<1) and i≒3 (e<0.1). These peaks are characteristic to the three-body problem. They are very important for the study of planetary growth, since they are closely related to the runaway growth of the protoplanet, as discussed by Wetherill and Cox (1985). This will be considered in the next paper (Ohtsuki and Ida, 1989), based on the results obtained in the present paper. Acknowledgements. Numerical calculations were made by HITAC M-680 of the Computer Center of the University of Tokyo. This work was supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area (Nos. 62611006 and 63611006) of the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan. Fig. 18. Comparison of the enhancement factors with those of Wetherill and Cox (1985). The error bars in their results arise from a small number (10~35) of collision orbits which they found for each e. Our results are averaged by the distribution function which they used (see text). Fig. 18.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=0990654048.jpg かなりの長文になりますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳例を教えて下さい。

(1)If climate change and population growth progress at their current pace, in roughly 50 years farming as we know it will no longer exist. This means that the majority of people could soon be without enough food or water. But there is a solution that is surprisingly within reach, and that is to move most farming into cities, and grow crops in tall, specially constructed buildings. It’s called vertical farming. (2)The floods and lack of rainfall that have come with climate change are destroying traditional farmland. Three recent floods, for example, have cost the US billions of dollars in lost crops, with even more serious losses in topsoil. In India changes in rain patterns and temperature could reduce India’s agricultural output by 30% or more by the end of the century. (3)What’s more, population increases will soon reduce the amount of land available to American farmers. The amount of land for farming per person has decreased from about an acre in 1970 to roughly half an acre in 2000, and it is expected to decline to about a third of an acre by 2050. With billions more people on the way, before we know it the traditional soil-based farming model developed over the last 12,000 years will no longer be possible anywhere. In short, it has become alarmingly clear that the world must find new methods of food production and distribution. (4)Now imagine a vertical farm built within the limits of a major city. Food production would take advantage of hydroponic methods that use far less water than conventional cultivation techniques, in some cases as much as 90 percent less. When we apply the vertical farm concept to countries that are water-challenged, such as those in the Middle East, the benefits of vertical farming look even more attractive. For this reason the world’s very first vertical farm may be established there, although the idea has now attracted considerable interest from architects, scientists and governments all over the world. (5)The list of benefits of the vertical farm is indeed long. To start with, crop production would no longer be limited by seasons or be impacted by poor whether. The farm itself would behave like a functional ecosystem in which waste is recycled to be used over and over again. By supplying a continuous quantity of fresh vegetables and fruits to city residents, such farms would help prevent health problems, some of which arise from the lack of quality food in our diet. They wouldn't only improve urban life, but also help to restore the land that was damaged by traditional farming. For every indoor acre farmed, some 10 to 20 outdoor acres of farmland could be allowed to return to their original state. The vertical farm would also create new employment opportunities for the expanding populations of urban centers, certain in which abandoned properties could become productive once again. (6)Moreover, vertical farms would produce crops that contain no added chemicals. The farms would greatly reduce air pollution, since they would eliminate the need for heavy farm machines and trucks that deliver food from farm to fork. Think how great it would be if everything on your plate came from around the corner, rather than from hundreds or thousands of miles away. The structures themselves would be things of beauty and grace. In order to allow plants to capture sunlight, walls and ceilings would be completely transparent. So from a distance, it would look as if there were gardens suspended in space. (7)While experimental vertical farming projects in the US and the UK have shown very positive results thus far, it is important to bear in mind that the science of vertical farming still has a long way to go. To be successful in the long term, vertical farming will still need to prove that it is economically efficient, especially with respect to energy and urban land costs. 本文の原文→http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/24/opinion/24Despommier.html?_r=1&

• 英文を訳して下さい。

The shorter defensive position behind the Noyon Salient was built to economise on manpower, contain an Allied breakthrough and make possible a deliberate withdrawal to prepared positions. By destroying the infrastructure and demolishing civilian buildings in the salient before a withdrawal, the Germans could dislocate Franco-British offensive preparations, by forcing them to advance into a wasteland. The British and French armies would need about eight weeks to rebuild roads, bridges and railways in the abandoned area before they could attack. A shorter Western Front could be held with fewer troops and by incorporating the lessons of defensive battle on the Somme, the importance of troop dispersal, reverse-slope positions, defence in depth and camouflage, German infantry casualties could be reduced. While the German army recuperated from the losses of 1916, protected by the Hindenburg Line and similar defensive positions on the rest of the Western Front, a return to unrestricted submarine warfare and a strategic bombing offensive against Britain were planned.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

Its construction covered four centuries, approximately 1800-1400 B C, for it was constantly altered to, and nowhere else is there anything like it: an outer ciecle of stones nearly fourteen feet high, pillars that support a continuous lintel, and within it a horseshoes of ten even huger stones, set in pairs, each pair with its separate lintel. An inner circle and inner horseshoe of smaller free standing bluestones repeat the pattern of the major members. These great blocks of sand-stone, or sarsens, some of them weighing fifty tons, were dragged more than twenty miles from the chalk downs, and the bluestones were somehow transported from the mountains of West Wales. They are not merely nutural blocks of ap-proximately the right size and shape, but each was carefully dressed to fit it for its function, and the ripples of the tool-ing, where they remain, are the most delicate detail of the building.Then, the uprights taper and curve towards the top, where tenons fit into the mortices of the lintels, which are carved to form an arc of the great circle. Moreover, the sides of the lintels of the horseshoe trilithons slope slightly out-wards to correct the illution of recession, the kind of refine-ment that makes the perfection of the Parthenon. These subtleties, indeed, suggest the influence of Greece of Myceean times, as do the recently discovered carvings of bronze axeheads and a dagger on one of the stones.