• ベストアンサー

大至急和訳していただけないでしょうか?

カテゴリ不明ですが、旅行関連なのでここに書きました。 あるホテルのブッキングをNETで行ったのですが、こういった返事がきました。 なんて書いてあるのでしょうか? ある程度はわかるのですが、間違えると困るので何卒お願いします。 This is only a reservation request. It is not a confirmation. An Asia Travel Reserva tions Officer will get in touch you within 24 hours to advise you regarding the status of your booking.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • frafrafra
  • ベストアンサー率47% (16/34)
回答No.3

もう答えはでていますが・・・ こちらは予約確認書ではなく、予約受付です。 24時間以内に、アジアトラベルの予約担当者より お客様の予約状況についてご連絡いたします。 要するに、予約を受け付けたということですね。 とりあえず、リクエスト中です。

kazu-goo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 もしかして、和訳ソフトではなく、英語力で役ですか? 多分・・・再度掲示します。そのときはまたよろしくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (2)

• kent2
  • ベストアンサー率38% (5/13)
回答No.2

以下のような事です。 これは単なる予約要請である。 予約確認書ではない。(つまりOKという訳ではありませんという事) アジアトラベル予約(センター)担当者が24時間以内に連絡をして、あなたの予約状況(OKか否か)について回答します。 以上です。 OKだといいですね。

kazu-goo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 多分その確認が来たらまた載せちゃうと思います(^^;その際はまたお願いいたします。

• gyopi
  • ベストアンサー率40% (22/54)
回答No.1

もう解決したかも知れませんが・・・. これはただの予約要請に過ぎない. であるから,それは承認ではない(または確認できない.) アジア旅行予約センター?の職員があなたの予約の状態に 関してあなたにアドバイスするために24時間以内に あなたと連絡を取るでしょう. とのことです.

kazu-goo
質問者

お礼

早々にありがとうございます。 でも、ごめんなさい。。。。 普通の日本語に上手く訳していただいた順にポイントを付与させていただきました。。。。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急和訳してください パート3

For more information and reservation, please click here <<http://asiatravel.com/thailand/pickup1.html>http://asiatravel.com/thailand/pickup1.<http://asiatravel.com/thailand/pickup1.html>html> Alternatively, you can contact Pam at <pam@asiatravel.com> for reservation. Also, as hotels there enjoys almost 100% occupancy rate during the period of your booking, a credit card guarantee for the 1st day of the reservation is required to secure your room. We are sending to you separate email, a credit card form for you to fill in your credit card details and fax it to our Bangkok office URGENTLY within 3 days at the number indicated on the bottom of the form. THIS CREDIT CARD FORM IS NOT A PAYMENT. IT IS ONLY A GUARANTEE AND WILL ONLY BE USED IF YOU DO NOT TURN UP AS RESERVED OR NO NOTIFICATION OF CANCELLATION IS FORWARDED TO US. PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE HOTEL UPON CHECKING IN EITHER IN CASH OR CREDIT CARD. Once again thank you and we look forward to receiving your credit card information soonest. Regards Anna

• 和訳をお願いします

海外での案内英語です。5文の和訳をお願いします! (1)The Booking Confirmation must be given to the hotel at check-in. Failure to produce the confirmation at check-in may result the hotel not honoring your reservation. (2)Under the Conditions of Carriage we accept no liability for the loss of jewellery, other valuables and money contained in check baggage. (3)Under normal circumstances we will try to accommodate you on a later departure,subject to seats being available. But we are under no obligation to do this. (4)An online booking is made through direct interface with our online reservations system. After you have found a hotel and checked availability, a form appears for to complete with your personal details. (5)The validity of a visa is usually indicated in the text of the visa. Expired visas will not be accepted and must be renewed before travel to the country concerned.

• 至急!和訳お願いします!

「We attach to you a copy. We can try to change your booking to the new date of travel, only (depending on avaliability and prices for the new date). Please, can you tell us the new date? We will answer to you a.s.a.p.」 新しい日程を教えてください。は理解しました。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

TuneHotel というホテルに泊まるのですが、 そこに荷物を、チェックアウト後、4日ほど預けようと思っていたところ、 規約に、「Luggage Storage for more than a day is only limited to guests who have a confirmed return booking.」 とあって、これは多分、 「一日を越えて荷物を預かる場合は、戻ってきてまた泊まる客の場合に限ります」 だと思い、念のためホテルに直接問い合わせたところ、 「 I would like to inform you that we can keep your luggage here with us , it doesn’t matter if you have return booking. We charge £2 per bag for 24 hours.」 と返事がありました。これは、 「return booking があろうがなかろうが、24時間あたり荷物一つに付き、2ポンドで預かります」 ということでしょうか? また、「return booking」というのは、戻ってきて再宿泊する予約でよろしいですか?

• 質問:大至急和訳してください パート4

こんなのも届きました。。。。。これまたお願いいたします。 ATTN: ANNA To: Viengtai Hotel (Name of Hotel) This is to provide my credit card details to guarantee my reservation (from 25th to 27th August 2001) at your hotel made through Asia Travel Reservation Service on the Internet. CREDIT CARD GUARANTEE FOR 1 DAY OF MY RESERVATION THIS IS TO AUTHORISE: Viengtai Hotel (Name of Hotel) TO DEBIT baht 1,100 nett AGAINST CREDIT CARD TYPE: ........................... CREDIT CARD NO: ..................................... CARDHOLDER NAME: .................................... EXPIRY DATE:......................................... Term and Condition: - The extra bed would be charged accordingly if you do not settle a payment on your arrival. The above amount is to be debited only if I did not check in as reserved and did not inform Asia Travel by e-mail or fax 1 day before the check-in date (not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays). This guarantee is invalid if I inform of my cancellation within the stipulated period. ..................................................... SIGNATURE OF CARDHOLDER ...................................................... DATED

• 訳してください。

ウィーンのコンサートをサイトで予約したのですが、 送られてきたメールの英語がいまいちわかりません。 訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 Many thanks for your order at EUROPERA Ticket GmbH! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS E-MAIL IT IS JUST A PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER NOT A TICKET. During the next two working days upon availability we will send you the final booking confirmation. For all questions regarding your booking please reply to the following E-mail: office@vienna-concert.com Details of your booking:

• YHAの予約確認でわからないところがあります!

実は、ダブルブッキングをしてしまったのでキャンセルしたいのですが、以下の文章の意味がよくわかりません!教えてください!!! If you attempt to cancel or change your reservation via fax, mail, or email, it is NOT guaranteed until you receive a cancellation number or change confirmation. Also, note that requests are NEVER guaranteed.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以前、海外ネットショップで買い物したのですが、出品者の都合で商品の発送がおくれていて、それに対して私はメールを送ったのですが、以下のような文章が帰ってきました。 大体の内容はわかるのですが、不安なため、ニュアンス等も含め和訳してもらえるとありがたいです。 I truly apologize for the delay. I will send you a tracking number within 24 hours. You should have received your item by now and Im confident that it is on its way. I will keep in touch to be sure this becomes a pleasant transaction for both of us ちなみに I will send you a tracking number within 24 hours.とあるのですが24時間経過しても tracking numberはおくられてきていません。 それではよろしくお願いします。

• 大至急和訳してください パート2

トラベルエージェンシーからの回答その1です。 助けてください・・・・ こんな時翻訳ソフトが欲しくなっちゃいます・・・ Thank you very much for using Asia Travel Reservation Service and your reservation at the above hotel. We are most pleased to confirm your reservation for a deluxe room (for 2 persons) at baht 1,100 nett inclusive of breakfast, service and tax per room per night from 25th to 27th August (2 nights) at Viengtai Hotel in Bangkok (Any changes from the above confirmed reservation upon check-in, the hotel reserves the right to make amendments to the above charges according to the rates shown on the website). Kindly furnish us your arrival flight details for the hotel registration purpose. "As our valued customer, we would like to offer a FREE half day tour to Vimanmek Palace (The World Largest Golden Teakwood Mansion), Temple tour (Wat Indaravihan) and Gems Factory during your stay in Bangkok. The contact person for this tour will be given in the next reconfirmation email" **IMPORTANT** KINDLY SEND US AN EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGMENT as soon as you receive this confirmation so that I know you are aware of this confirmation. As our special internet guest, we are extending 2 essential services to you: 1) Airport-hotel pickup at just US$14 per car per way (maximum 3 adults only) or airport-hotel-airport pickup service at US$28 OR 2) Airport-hotel-airport pickup plus 1/2 day city tour at just US$58 for 2 person 文字制限の都合でパート3に続きます。

• 至急和訳をお願いします!!2

すいません。アメリカの親戚からメールが届いて、至急返信を返さなければいけなく、辞書を引いても、凄く難しい文構造で、中2の僕では解読不能です。 文は、 Hi there. Its your cousin from america Daniel. Is there anything special you would like to do this summer? Say like going to mount rushmore it is a symbol of freedom. In america. We would probable have to drive there it takes a long time like 13 hours or so. Another possibility is gong to an amusment park or a water park it all depends on what you would like to do. I think you will have a fun and great experience. 本当にあつかましくてすいません。 道か宜しくお願いします!