• ベストアンサー

申し訳ない、訳してください。

Hi, nice site. May I use some of your MIDIs? I will put you in my "Links" page. を訳してほしいのですが・・・。 恐らく、「MIDIを使ってもいいか?」「リンクしてもいいか?」 のような気がするんですが。 ホント無教養でなさけない質問お許しください。 また、「MIDIを使ってもいいか?」「リンクしてもいいか?」 とゆう質問であったならどちらもOKなんですが、 どう答えればいいのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Zz_zZ
  • ベストアンサー率44% (756/1695)
回答No.2

(問) ハーイ、いいサイトだね。 あんたの MIDI を幾つか使っていいかい? (そうしたら)あんたを俺のリンクページに入れるつもりだよ。 (答) Thanks for your message (inquiry). Everything OK. Appreciate to be listed in your favorite links page. メッセージ(問い合わせ)有り難う。 全て OK よん。 あんたのお気に入りリンクに載せてもらえて嬉しいよ。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#1019
noname#1019
回答No.3

答えるとしたら、 OK! You can use some of them, and can put me in your "Links" page.

• asuca
  • ベストアンサー率47% (11786/24626)
回答No.1

殆どの解釈は合ってますよ。 出だしは「こんにちは、すてきなサイトですね」 あとは、MIDIのいくつかを使っても良いか?と言うことと、 ここがちょっと違うんですが「私は私の「リンク」ページにあなた(のページ)を入れるでしょう。」 ということです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語について

いつもお世話になっています。 次の文を過去形の形にしなさい。 May put some books on the desk. で私は、May is putting some books on the desk. としてしまいました。なぜ答えはMay was putting some books on the desk.なのでしょうか。 Tom can use this computer.を文中にwillを入れて未来の文にする。という問いで私は Tom will can use this computer.としました。 けれど答えはTom will be able to use this computer.でした。どうしてですか。 You had better start at once. を否定文にするとどうしてnotがbetterの次になるのですか。 宜しくお願いいたします

• 和訳お願いします。

Hey whats up! you have some good covers, im thinking about using some of your drum tracks you have uploaded to use to cover some stuff as well, i cant find any drums that sound good, and i have no idea how to make drum tracks, i will send you links when i do covers, i hope you dont mind, you do an awesome job! ※YOUTUBEでもらったコメントです

• 和訳お願いします。

May I use your pen ?

• generated HTML

Please note: Changing the links in the generated HTML will cause an error dialog to appear on your page. 上の文の翻訳をしています。 「HTML中のリンクを変更すると、ウェブサイトにエラーダイアログが表示されます。」 これに、Generated の意味を加えると、どうなりますか?

• 英語の穴埋め問題

下の語句を使って、穴埋めをしなさい という問題です。よろしくお願いします。 bread / butter / fingers / loaf / meat / sandwich / slice / slices `I want to make some sandwiches` `Well, go and buy a (1) of  (2).  Cut in into (3).  Put some (4) on oneside of each (5). Then cut some (6) up, and put some of it between each two (7) of  the (8).` `Do I put the sides with (9) on them inside or outside?` `Don't be stupid! Inside, of course, or your (10) will be covered with (11) when you pick a(12)up !` 以上です。

• may notとmust not

May I use your bike? の答えとして 1,No, you may not. 2,No, you must not. とどちらも言うことができるかと思いますが、 どちらも「使ってはいけません」でいいですよね? mayは「かもしれない」という意味もあるので、1は避ける などの使い方はネイティブはするでしょうか? また1,2のニュアンスの違いがありましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 下ネタですが英語に翻訳してほしいです。

素敵なアイディアね!口の奥まで深く入れて欲しいわ。 でも私はそれをされて嬉しいけど、それであなた興奮する? と言いたいのですが nice idea! I want you to deep put your dick in my mouth.までしかわかりません(>_<)

• Paypalからこんなメールがきました。

以下のようなメールが届きました。 自動翻訳をしてみたのですが、よく分かりません。 なにかパスワードっぽいものを入れるようなのですが、なにか分かる方がおられましたら、どうぞよろしくお願いします。 This is a reminder that you need to enter your Expanded Use Number to complete your enrollment in PayPal's Expanded Use Program. Your Expanded Use Number was sent to the credit card you added to your PayPal account on May 12, 2005, and which ends in 5194.Until you enter your Expanded Use Number, you may be limited in the amount of money you are able to send. To find out how much you can send before entering your Expanded Use Number:1. Log in to your PayPal account 2. Click the View Limits link next to the yellow Balance box (if there is not a View Limits link, your account has no Sending Limit) 3. Your sending limit will appear beneath the 'Sending Limit' headingHow to enter your Expanded Use Number:PayPal has charged a $1.95 USD Expanded Use Fee to your credit card. You can obtain and enter your Expanded Use Number by following the steps below:1. In the item description section of your next credit card statement, your 4-digit Expanded Use Number will b e printed next to the $1.95 USD PayPal Expanded Use Fee. Check your next statement to find your unique Expanded Use Number.2. Click the link below and type in your unique Expanded Use Number:https://www.paypal.com/row/MEM-NUMBERIf 以下文字制限のため省略です

• 自由英作添削 もうしわけありませんが

本当にすみませんがよかったら。。。。 家族とはどのようなものか自分の考えを述べよ(100~150) I believe that a family is something which is very difficult to describe but is very important for you. One reason is that your own family can understand you very much. For example, when you have difficulty with your future, you usually ask your family for advice. Some people may say that they talk with their friends about your trouble. Of course, they often do so. However , it is the case that they ask their family at last . People will find themselves being supported by their family. Can you imagine your life without the family ? In conclusion, There is no place like home , where your family welcome you.

• 日本語訳ができません。明日テストです(><;)

I have not put the information into your long-term memory,which keeps things for use later on. どう訳せばいいでしょうか?教えてください。