• 病気
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sesame
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1127/2292)
回答No.1

1)To ware a hat. 2)To apply UV ray protection cream. 3)If you can, you have on the white dress with a long sleeve. (White cloth reflects UV ray.) 4)If possible, do not go to a strong reflective place.(ex:sandy beach) 5)In case you ride in a car, you had better to avoid near a window or stretch an UV ray cut film on the window. (An UV ray cut film is a transparent film. Black films which are often seen are not.) Excuse me if I am writing unsuitable English!

関連するQ&A

• how to keep health?

I want to to a beautiful woman but how to keep young and healthy

• how to get TikTok views?

I have just join TikTok. I want to know that how to get TikTok video views.

• how to getとhow to go の違い

「私は図書館への行き方を知っています。」と英語で言いたいとき、I know how to get to the library.といいますが、I know how to go to the library.とは言わないのでしょうか? テストで出題されたら、×になりますか?

• how to とshould

NEW Horizonを勉強しています。  疑問詞+to 不定詞のところで  (例) I know how to usa a fun. 訳のところに”どう・・すべきか”ありました。     (実際は扇子の使い方と訳したんですが)   すべきということばに反応した人がshouldとどうちがうの?と聞い  てきました。       調べていたらこんな例がありました。      I don't know how to play tennis. は      I don't know how I should play tennis. を      簡単にしたものと考えられます。   このように考えるのは正解でしょうか?   英語に詳しいかた、ご指導お願いします。

• How to insert words in Japanese?? (from Sydney)

I'm using a computer of internet cafe. This computer can read Japanese(hiragana),but I don't know how to insert words in Japanese. Please tell me. (Drive=Zip DRIVE? Keyboad=HEWLETT PACKARD)

• How to use Japanese in English XP

Now I use English Windows XP. I can read Japanese. But I can not type Japanese. So I want to know how to use or type Japanese in this PC. Please tell me! Free soft is OK, too. (hetanaeigode sumimasenn(mm);)

• 「I know how to use the computer.」? 「I know how to use computers.」? どっち?

「私はコンピューターの使い方を知っています。」 I know how to use the computer. I know how to use computers. どちらでも意味は一緒じゃないですか? ここで質問です。 この場合、「the computer」と「computers」、どちらでも良いのでしょうか? これ「this」やあれ「that」だと解りやすいのですが・・・。 また、「the computer」と「computers」以外の、他の表現方法はあるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• please tell me how to fix the typing condition

sのkey おすと ss qのkey おすと qq does anyone know how to fix this condition to normal condition? i have no idea........i can't write in japanese well that's why i m writing in english..plese tell me how to fix it.

• how to cook の「to」は、なんのto?

I don't know how to cook tempura. 上記の文の「to」は、なんのtoでしょうか? toを省略するとだめですか?

• how toの後の文法は?

With over 26 years in busineess,we know how to plan vacations tailored to our clients specifications.という英文があるんですが、1つでもいいのでおしえてください we know how to plan vacations tailored to our clients specifications. の部分について 1,how to plan vacations tailored to our clients specifications.は、SVOのOの目的節ですか? 2,それぞれの単語が何を修飾しているかおしえてください how to plan vacations tailored to our clients' specifications. このhow to planはなんですか? vacationsはplanの目的語ですか? tailoredは名詞vacationsを修飾する過去分詞の形容詞的用法で,その後ろのtoはtailoredが自動詞なので前置詞toがきているんですか? よろしくおねがいします

専門家に質問してみよう