• 締切済み

how to keep health?

kawakawaの回答

• kawakawa
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1452/3497)
回答No.1

Please don't accumulate stress. You have to keep in mind to carry out the good meal of balance. Please don't forget to polish the inside of yourself. That's all. written by kawakawa

alicefeng
質問者

お礼

thank you very much

alicefeng
質問者

補足

sorry ,I don't know how to polish myself,please give me the detail infomation.

関連するQ&A

• how to keep your skin from sun

I want to know how to protect myself from sunshine in the summer

• 若い女性1人と若い男性1人

英文日記を書いていて、ちょっと表現に詰まりました。とても基本的なことで恥ずかしいのですが・・・。 若い女性1人と若い男性1人・・・というのを英語にすると、どれが正しいでしょうか? なるべく同じ単語の繰り返しは少なくしたいのですが・・・ a young woman and a young man →これだとyoungの繰り返しになってしまう。 a young woman and a man     →これだと男性は若いかどうかわからない。 a young woman and man      →これだと manの冠詞がないが、Aがyoung womanと(young) manにかかると解釈可能か? でも2人合わせると 'a'ではおかしいから two young woman and manか?      

• how to getとhow to go の違い

「私は図書館への行き方を知っています。」と英語で言いたいとき、I know how to get to the library.といいますが、I know how to go to the library.とは言わないのでしょうか? テストで出題されたら、×になりますか?

• how to lose weight?

i love dresses,but i am too fat.i want to lose weight and put on my favorite dresses.help me,please! http://www.kissyaustralia.com/

• 和訳と構文解説をお願いします

But I was flattered and I was too young to have learned to say no to a woman. (Few men,I may add,learn this until they are too old to make it of any consequence to a woman what they say. 上記文章のuntil以下の訳と構文解説をお願いしたく存じます。

• how to とshould

NEW Horizonを勉強しています。  疑問詞+to 不定詞のところで  (例) I know how to usa a fun. 訳のところに”どう・・すべきか”ありました。     (実際は扇子の使い方と訳したんですが)   すべきということばに反応した人がshouldとどうちがうの?と聞い  てきました。       調べていたらこんな例がありました。      I don't know how to play tennis. は      I don't know how I should play tennis. を      簡単にしたものと考えられます。   このように考えるのは正解でしょうか?   英語に詳しいかた、ご指導お願いします。

• how to get TikTok views?

I have just join TikTok. I want to know that how to get TikTok video views.

• how to fix.

hello I bought the hhk2 blue tooth version in japan and have been using in korea for 1 year. unfortunately, it suddenly doesn't work and I have tried to get it fixed in korea but they said it's not easy to fix. for detail, currently left shift button doesn't work and One of fix man said it's because little coffee has been into keyboard at the left shift. anyway let me know how to fix it and price. Thanks ※OKWAVEより補足:「「ScanSnap/fiシリーズ/HHKB」商品について」についての質問です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• have reservations

Our son is in a serious relationship and I believe an engagement is in the offing. We like this young woman, but have reservations that I am struggling with. ここでのreservationsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします