• ベストアンサー

和訳をおねがいします!m(_ _)m

ttstの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • ttst
  • ベストアンサー率37% (10/27)
回答No.2

(1)ジョン・クラカワー著「薄い空気の中へ」は、ニューヨークタイムズ紙ベストセラー欄の一位です。1996年、エベレスト山での不幸な出来事に個人的に遭遇したことについての物凄い著作です。 (2)私は、100から200ページの本を1日から4日で読むことができるため、私の友達はどうしたらそれほど多く読むことができるのかといつもささやいてきます。     (1)実際には、この本は、「空へ」と言うタイトルで翻訳・出版されています。 terrificallyの扱いは、この本の内容についての情報がないとなかなか難しいと思います。私も、読みましたがほんとに物凄い内容のノンフィクションノベルです。 ご一読お勧めします。  (2)については、nyantyanさんの訳で問題ないと思いますが、bugと言う言葉には、非常に個人的レベルでの好奇心がニュアンスとして含まれていると思います。  とりあえず、これは、早く多く読むことができるのだ、友達もそのへんについては認めてくれているのだ、と言う自慢したい心情が伝わるような訳文にしたら書き手の心根を表現できると思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の語順について

This is written a book by 〜  This is a book written by 〜 どっちがあっていますか? 調べてみると訳は同じになるのでどっちがどう違うのか分かりません。分かる方教えて下さい。

• 和訳を教えて下さい。

英語の勉強を始めたばかりで子供が手助けにと高校時代の教科書をくれたのですが 最初から意味がわかりません。。どなたか和訳を教えて下さい。 A great poet once remarked, "If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry."

• 単語の意味はわかったものの文意がわからないのです

ある記事の冒頭部分なんですが、訳を教えてください。 In the midst of any national disaster, the suggestion arises that citizens have an emergency plan in place and, even better, that they practice disaster preparedness. Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/03/17/DDFN1ICTA0.DTL#ixzz1HWRYgtUT

• 英文:本の名前パッと言えます?みたいな意味ですか?

https://www.voicetube.com/videos/65649 According to recent study from the Pew Research Center. Almost 1 in 4 American has not read a book in the past year. That actually seems high to me. I bet it's even fewer than that. So to find out, this afternoon, We sent a team out to the street. To ask pedestrians to name a book. Any book. Could be The Bible. Could be "Fifty Shades of Gray." All we wanted to know is "Can you name a book?" And here is how that went. Can you name a book? Oh, yes. Uh -- Uh -- I don't read, but -- But -- What's it called? Can you name a book? Uh --No. Can you name a book? Um -- Uh -- I don't read books. Yeah, that's it. A book? "The Lion King." The movie? Yeah, the book. You read the book "The Lion King."? Yeah. Let me just think. Uh -- Hey, hold on, man. Hold on, let me think, hold on. Can we cut this out and do it again? Can you name a book? A book? Any book? Um -- "The Jungle Book." It's not a book, is it? It's a movie. "The Jungle Book." Sure. Is it? Both. Are you sure? No. Does -- Do magazines count? No, Those wouldn't be books. That's correct. I can name "Moby Dick." That's an artist. He wrote a book called "Horse.", I liked that book. Moby Dick was the author? Yes. The book was "horse"? Yes. That's what I said. What was the last book you read? Um -- Probably Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss, maybe. I haven't read a book for like 12 years. I'm drawing a blank. Geez. I need books. Sorry. I am totally blanking out on books. What do you do for a living? I was a librarian. All you have to do is pick up a book. Cause when you know how to read Adventures come to you. That's right. Thank you, Sha. According to recent study from the Pew Research Center. Almost 1 in 4 American has not read a book in the past year. That actually seems high to me. I bet it's even fewer than that. So to find out, this afternoon, We sent a team out to the street. To ask pedestrians to name a book. Any book. Could be The Bible. Could be "Fifty Shades of Gray." All we wanted to know is "Can you name a book?" And here is how that went. Can you name a book? Oh, yes. Uh -- Uh -- I don't read, but -- But -- What's it called? Can you name a book? Uh --No. Can you name a book? Um -- Uh -- I don't read books. Yeah, that's it. A book? "The Lion King." The movie? Yeah, the book. You read the book "The Lion King."? Yeah. Let me just think. Uh -- Hey, hold on, man. Hold on, let me think, hold on. Can we cut this out and do it again? Can you name a book? A book? Any book? Um -- "The Jungle Book." It's not a book, is it? It's a movie. "The Jungle Book." Sure. Is it? Both. Are you sure? No. Does -- Do magazines count? No, Those wouldn't be books. That's correct. I can name "Moby Dick." That's an artist. He wrote a book called "Horse.", I liked that book. Moby Dick was the author? Yes. The book was "horse"? Yes. That's what I said. What was the last book you read? Um -- Probably Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss, maybe. I haven't read a book for like 12 years. I'm drawing a blank. Geez. I need books. Sorry. I am totally blanking out on books. What do you do for a living? I was a librarian. All you have to do is pick up a book. Cause when you know how to read Adventures come to you. That's right. Thank you, Sha. According to recent study from the Pew Research Center. Almost 1 in 4 American has not read a book in the past year. That actually seems high to me. I bet it's even fewer than that. So to find out, this afternoon, We sent a team out to the street. To ask pedestrians to name a book. Any book. Could be The Bible. Could be "Fifty Shades of Gray." All we wanted to know is "Can you name a book?" And here is how that went. Can you name a book? Oh, yes. Uh -- Uh -- I don't read, but -- But -- What's it called? Can you name a book? Uh --No. Can you name a book? Um -- Uh

• 訳や文法事項が分かりません。お願いします。

A: Are you going to read the book ? B: NO,Ihave already read it. 上記、A 、B の訳を教えてください。 また、B の文では、なぜ already が使われているのでしょう。NO があるので否定文となり、yet が入るのではと思ってしまうのです。

• 肯定文・否定文? お願いします

A: Are you going to read the book ? B: NO,Ihave already read it. 上記、A 、B の訳を教えてください。 それと、解答の解説では 「Bの文は肯定文」とあるのですが、先頭にNOがあるので否定文ではないのですか? お願いします。

• すいませんが、和訳お願いします。

In other words, it is conceivable that an analysis of all the relevant factors (ie legal, regulatory, contractual, competitive, economic and other) could lead to a conclusion that there is no foreseeable limit to the period over which a particular intangible asset is expected to generate net cash inflows for the entity. この"there is no foreseeable limit"の部分ですが、"予測できるような制限はない"以外でよい訳はありますか? よろしくおねがいします。

• 子供のNativeが書いた文章の和訳をお願いしたいです。

海外の子供用サイトで、実際投稿されていた文章なのですが、 訳がいくつかわからないので教えて頂きたいです。 (1)Pokemon's pretty cool, but some day gonna fall down the fad list. (I never was one for fads) 「ポケモンはかっこいい!でも、いつか流行のリストから外れるだろうね。」 って言うのはわかるんだけど、()内がわかりません。 (2)I have a feeling that this site really is for KIDS on the net I think it should be changed to CHILDREN on the net. この文章が載っていたサイト名を「KIDS on the net」というのですが、 「KIDS」は、どっちかって言うと、品のない言葉らしく、「CHILDREN」に、 変えたほうがいいということでしょうか? (3)Sailing is cool cos you get to see a load of net stuff and met a load of cool people to.And it's fun and healthy. and met~people to. がわかりません。 その他の部分の訳は、 「Sailing(サイト名)ったいうHPは、本当にいいよ!だって、たくさんの資料が見れるから。そのHPは、楽しいし最高だね!」 です。ここの部分はこれであってるらしいのですが。 以上3つです。何かわかる方いらっしゃいましたら、お力を貸して下さい。 ちなみに、これは海外のサイトから引用したものなので、 口語的であり、なおかつ、文法的にはあっていないところもあると思います。 よろしくお願い致します。

• ()内の動詞を現代分詞か過去分詞にして下さい。

()内の動詞を現代分詞か過去分詞にして下さい。 (1)Don't wake up the(sleep) baby. (2)The boy (play) with John is my brother. (3)I have never read a book (write) in French. (4)What is the language (speak) in Peru? という問題があるのですが (1)sleeping (2)playing (3)written (4)spoken で合っていますか? 宜しく御願い致します><;

• このwhatは?

Popular nature enthusiast Elsa Bolocco has written what may be the definitive guide to bird-watching. このwhatは先行詞を含んだ関係代名詞ですか? 続きの文 Having traveled the world for more than a decade, Mr. Bolocco has observed and catalogued over 400 species of birds, and the result is a superbly written book that even casual admirers of birds will find hard to put down. Having traveledは何が省略されているんですか? and the result is a superbly written bookこれの訳は 結果はすぐれた書かれた本 ですか? この文の中のFindはわかるの意味ですか?