• ベストアンサー

Nativeの子供が書いた英文の和訳をお願いします!Part2

farsideの回答

• farside
  • ベストアンサー率41% (23/55)
回答No.4

補足します。 (1) 奴隷じゃないわ、ちゃんとした人間よ、私達も(彼等と同じ)。 (2) まず、Justin Timberlake という男の子は、同じ学校の生徒かなんかで知っている男の子。机ごしに憧れて夢にまで見たやつ。しかし彼には彼女がいる、多分ゴーイング・ステデイ。十代のルールはお互いのボーイ・フレンド、ガール・フレンドを盗まないこと。ところがコンサートにいったら、たまたま彼も来ていた。彼を見たら、よけい欲しくて欲しくて思いたまらなくなって、私がどうしたと思う?eメールをだしたったのよ。そしたらなんと返事が来て、彼が何て言った思う?! そういうわけで、Aias さんが言われる通りで、 This = the experience of meeting the man of your dreams and not being able to have him (because he is not "available" )

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してくださいm(_ _)m When you have lived as long as I have,you will discover,I hope,that it is not what one sees on the outside,so much as what is in the inside of a man,which makes him happy and contented,or the contrary.

• 和訳をお願いします。

how were you single when i meet you you are so cute you must have boys going after you.

• 至急!!英文をわかりやすい日本語にしてください。

I want to know why it's so hard when you are not Japanese to be accepted like a human before gaijin ? And I want to know what are you doing when you go out with your friends. If it's like in manga or its completely different. And what about relationship between boys and girls ? I think it's enough for this e-mail . see you later

• この英文を和訳していただきたいです。

和訳お願いします。 What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• 英文和訳(とにかく分からないです)

以下の1文はAdam Smith-Theory and Politics-The four stages of Societyの481頁からの引用です。 From the system I have already explain'd, you will remember that I told you we may conceive an injury was done one when an impartial spectator would be of opinion he was injured, would join with him in his concern and go along with him when he defended the subject in his possession against any violent attack, or used force to recover what had been thus wrongfully wrested out of his hand. 質問は、この文は一体全体どうなっているのか、ということです。 you will remember that I....の「you」が全体の主語で、that節の主語はI、そしてI told you(that)we may....でまたthat節に入りyouが主語になる。(that)we may....はwe may conceive an injury was doneで終わる。 ここで「one」がくるのですが、when以下は挿入で one would join....という風に「one」は主語であると考える。すると、one would join with him in his concern and go along with him when....に続く。 あぁ、とにかくどこがどうなっているやら、そもそもoneは主語であっているのか、2つのwhenはどこにかかるのか、ということが分かりません。どなたか分かる方いらっしゃいますか? From the system I have already explain'd, の the systemは「占有することで財産権(所有権)が生まれる仕組み」を指します。

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

The third things to say is: we need to understand what we now call the core competencies of your organization. What are we really good at? That also requires something you shouldn’t do. You probably, by now, all have beautiful methods of capital allocation. Before you make a decision to invest, you make thirty studies and you may be advance enough to use all four ways we know to analyze a capital investment. When I started business almost 70 years ago, we used these methods which were in every book, but we could not apply them because it would have required hundred of clerks.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Remember also that astrology may not show certain things or I may not be able to interpret them so very clearly, so occasionally something may not show, or there will be just a vague outline there, as though the pieces of fate have not quite formed their picture and there are gaps in the fog. We stand at the gate of eternity and try and get answers. I promise always to do my utmost to interpret the message of the stars and to guide you to happiness if I can... Your soul mate’s chart should fit together with yours like a lock and key, or like four pieces of a jigsaw. When you meet you unlock this special fate and karma of love, and everything you have gone through will have meaning.. I shall look forward to hearing from you again. I am always here to guide you, when ever your inner soul directs you to write to me, I wish you peace love and happiness.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 What will be the first impression you’ll have of him. Why will you notice him? Or won't you notice him at all until he notices you? First impression aren’t always the most important and are often forgotten, because they are usually subconscious, instinctive. But it is worth including, for it all weaves the cloth of the picture I am building up more close, and pulls him into view and recognition. It is the fifth heavenly house of the horoscope which symbolizes the early stages of the attraction. While the seventh is the immediate impression. It is the elements that are important in this, for elements underlie the chart and the impression of a person underlies the experience of them. So now lets add to the process of becoming acquainted by looking at the seventh house element..

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の訳なんですが分かりません。 What you have って、きれいに訳せません。 それに続く訳も合わせて教えてください。 So today what you have is what I call the middle 40 percent, the people who are not in the top 10 and who are not in the bottom 50, and what you can view as the wealth middle class that owns 20 to 30 percent of total wealth, national wealth, whereas they used to be poor, a century ago, when there was basically no wealth middle class.