• ベストアンサー

子供のNativeが書いた文章の和訳をお願いしたいです。

farsideの回答

• farside
  • ベストアンサー率41% (23/55)
回答No.2

masmasさんのご回答の(1)と、違う考えです。 ”I never was one for fads.” one for fads 流行を追うひと I never was one (one=流行を追うひと) その否定ですから、 僕は(前々から)流行を追う性質では無かった。 僕は流行の流行り廃りなんかに影響されるようなバカではないよと言いたいのでしょう。

nyantyan
質問者

補足

”I never was one for fads.” は、過去形ですが、「今も彼は、流行を追う性質ではない」ってことで よいのでしょうか? それとも、 「前は流行は追わなかったけど、今は、ポケモン(流行)を追っている」 と、考えたほうがいいのでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• この文章を和訳してください!

海外の人とメールをしていて このような長文が送られてきました 簡単な会話ならなんとか自力で和訳できていたのですが、少し長くて理解できません わかる方、和訳していただけませんか? お願いします I hope to learn more about being a father by learning this. I only have until I have my own wife and children to pass on what I have learned about worldwide culture and safety. It seem your parents very much similar mind to me, because they spend time with you. Mine never did this with me, so nothing to teach unless I teach myself about being a parent because children imitate their parents in knowledge and mannerisms. Lol, not anyone's father literally but that's why I hope that your parents comfortable with foreign person my age, texting. Are they? I cannot continue if not. But you seem really nice :-) When sitting with your family is it called Hanami party?

• 和訳をお願いします。

(1)if a man and a woman have children, they need to be married. (2)people aren't meant to be with the same person forever.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Don't believe the press telling only the bad news that motherhood is all dirty nappies and sleepless nights which are said to cause mothers to abuse kids. When I got married, it seemed the most natural thing in the world that I would that I would have three babies in four years. Having children was what I had always wanted. I was fulfilled in my work and happy generally, but having children was the absolute high point. Fortunately my partner shared this view. But for some people, raising their children is a tough thing. Surely, raising children is a responsibility. You make a baby and you can't get drunk, stay out all night or go on holiday on impulse. In fact, you can't really have any arbitrary thought at all when everything you do has to be so well-organized. It's also true that I would love just occasionally to be totally irresponsible, unmindful of anyone's needs but my own. I remember the time I was seven months pregnant and struggled with a stroppy three-years-old son and a crawling one-year-old daughter. My back ached, and what is worse, I couldn't find the right colored crayon for my son to shade in Batman's cape. He repeatedly complained to me, "A pencil just would not do." I was greatly embarrassed, at last lay on the kitchen floor, and sobbed. Then he was filled with wonder.

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.

• 和訳をお願いします。

下の2文の和訳をお願いします。 1. As we moved through the crowd, we bumped into some people and their things. 2. As I drive to work, all I hear on the radio is music and people talking. 特に分からない部分は、 1と2のそれぞれのAsはどのような用法でどのように訳すのがよいのでしょうか? 1の their things をどう訳すのがよいのでしょうか?また、このtheirはsome peopleを指しているのでしょうか? 2の I drive to work はどういう意味でしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

"Here's to the kids. Who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids who are okay with that." "Here's to the kids. Who second guess themselves on everything they do." "Here's to the kids. Whose idea of a good night is sitting on the food of a car, Watching the stars." 文頭のwhoやwhoseの意味・働きがよくわらず、一体どうやって訳せばよいのかさっぱりわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• この2つの文章を和訳して欲しいです!

この2つの文章を和訳して欲しいです お願いいたします。 I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jew and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual,"Free at last!Free at last!Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

Now, Figs. 3(a) and (b) indicate that there seems to be several discontinuous spikes in the range of |b_i~| between 1.8 and 2.6, which herefter is called the discontinuous band. Fig.3. (a) The change of the impact parameter, Δb~ and (b) that of the eccentricity, Δe~ for particles with 1.8<b_i~<2.6 and with e_i~=0. Marks on the upper abscissa indicate that with these initial b_i~ particles collide with the planet. お手数ですがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

1 One can criticize the goverment, if one wants to, in a democratic country. 2 There are three ways in which a river can be crossed. 3 The sight of the hungry youth filled the ols man with pity. 4 There is no need for people to get out of their buses to cross the river. 5 They not only lived to reach land, but lived on the small island for six months. 6 I was going to leave the theater, when I met John, a friend of mine. 7 Henry and Phoebe loved each other the way people do who have lived together a long time. 8 Those whom you hate sometimes love you and those who love you you sometimes hate. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします!

"It's been considered a mark of very hard work and movement into a higher and wealthier social class to get very little sleep. "Now I think people need to be educated that allowing enough time for sleep is the most reliable way to promote alertness behind the wheel and on the job." お願いします(>_<)