• 締切済み

訳をお願いします。(6)完

The finish came when Animal power slammed Warlord and attempted a lateral press. The Barbarian attempted to prevent the count with a flying headbutt, but Animal evaded the maneuver leaving Warlord to take the brunt of the blow. Animal then scored the pin for his team. During the aftermath, the heels pried off Animal's protective mask and tried to re-injure his eye. Though this match was probably the climax to this feud, as the finish indicates the feud was far from over. He was originally trained for the ring by the Warlord (Terry Szopinski). He has received further training at the WCW Power Plant. よろしくお願いします・・・!!m(__)m

• hosino
  • お礼率53% (291/542)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• blue_leo
  • ベストアンサー率22% (541/2399)
回答No.2

回答者をロボットかなにかと勘違いしてるんですかね? 一部分もわからないわけではないでしょう? はい、辞書 http://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/cgi-bin/ej-top.cgi

参考URL:
http://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/cgi-bin/ej-top.cgi
noname#115660
noname#115660
回答No.1

宿題なら自分で訳しましょう

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。(4)

Neither man seemed to be able to get over without the aid of a manger. When bobby Heenan returned from managing, The Coach (John Tolos) took over some of his charges, but Barbarian did not go with him. Barbarian had a WCW stint before returning to the WWF in late 1994, when he returned as a member of the Wild Samoans under the tutelage of both Afa and Captain Lou Albano. Warlord would later be managed by Harvey Whippleman in the Fedeartion. お願いします・・・。m(__)m

• 訳をお願いします。(2)

Former WWF superstar the Warlord (Terry Szopinski) is sueing Pizza Hut. The suit stems from a 1996 incident where Szopinski alleges his car was struck from behind by a Pizza Hut delivery person. Because of this accident Szopinski claims he can never wrestle against due to back and neck injuries which he suffered. Szopinski is seeking $1,000,000 in damages. よろしくお願いします・・・。m(__)m

• 訳をお願いします。

He would often think out loud while I was there . Of course, he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. But it was now a habit was slower than his. But that served to make his own ideas come faster and brighter. This was my part in our relationship. When I arrived at Baker Street, I found him sitting in his armchair. His face deep in thought . It was clear that he was considering some difficult problem. He waved his hand for me to sit down. It was nearly a half hour before he finally looked up. Then he quickly turned to me and smiled. He welcomed me back to what was once my home. he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. He welcomed me back to what was once my home.上の二行の文でまず、could have been talking 、 just as easily、訳し方がわかりません。また、back to 、what was once my home 訳し方がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。(5)

During the contest Animal instructed 600 pounds be placed on the bar which elicited a response from the audience. It was at this time an attack occurred. It was a scary moment as the weights almost hit Hawk as he prepared to lift. Then, Warlord threw Animal into a free weight head first. Unfortunately, the notoriously clumsy Warlord's timing was off and he legitimately injured Animal. お願いします・・・。m(__)m

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (21) During his own lifetime, Cicero was known as a great statesman, orator, and man of action. But he died a bitterly disappointed man. He had failed to do what he most wanted to accomplish: to save the Roman Republic. Not even Cicero's enemies, though, could doubt his love for Rome. Plutarch, writing many years after Cicero's death, tells a story about Octavian─after he had risen to great power as the emperor Augustus Caesar. The emperor found his grandson reading a book written by Cicero. Knowing that his grandfather had agreed to let Mark Antony's soldiers murder Cicero, “The boy was afraid and tried to hide it under his gown. Augustus...took the book from him, and began to read it.... When he gave it back to his grandson, he said,‘My child, this was a learned man, and a lover of his country.’”

• 長文の訳お願いします

The colonists at Jamestown soon found that in the forests around them there lived a useful forbearing animal unlike any they had ever seen in England. When they asked the Indian what they called this creature, the natives said something which sounded to the colonists like "arocoun" or "aroughcun." Imitating the natives a best they could, the settlers called the animal in question a raccoon, a name which after a time became shortened to coon. The thing about this animal which impressed the Indians most was that his forepaws look very much like tiny hands. With these little hands he gets a good deal of his food by scratching in moist ground along branches and creeks for earthworms, crawfish, and turtle eggs. He also likes mice and often scratches them out of their shallow burrows. So the Indians gave him a name which means "he scratches with his hands."

• 日本語訳お願いします。

He counted how long he could hold his breath. Each day he improved his time. Even back at home he timed himself by the clock, and was proud to find he could hold his breath for two minutes. The authority of the clock brought close the adventure that was so important to him. The day after tomorrow, his mother reminded him casually one morning, they must go home. He swam straight out to the rock and looked down into the water. This was the moment when he would try. If he did not do it now, he never would. He filled his lungs, started to count, and dived to the bottom. He was soon inside the dark, narrow hole. The water pushed him up against the roof. The roof was sharp and hurt his back. He pulled himself along with his hands — fast, fast. His head knocked against something; a sharp pain dizzied him. He counted: one hundred… one hundred and fifteen. The hole had widened! He gave himself a kick forward and swam as fast as he could. He lost track of time and said one hundred and fifteen to himself again. Then he saw light. Victory filled him. His hands, reaching forward, met nothing; and his feet propelled him out into the open sea. He floated to the surface, pulled himself up onto the rock and lay face down, catching his breath. After a time he felt better and sat up. Then he swam to shore and climbed slowly up the path to the house. His mother came to meet him, smiling. “Have a nice time?” she asked. “Oh, yes, thank you,” he said. “How did you cut your head?” “Oh, I just cut it.” They sat down to lunch together. “Mom,” he said, “I can hold my breath for two minutes — three minutes.” “Can you, darling?” she said. “Well, you shouldn’t overdo it. You look a bit pale. I don’t think you ought to swim any more today.” She was ready for a battle of wills, but he gave in at once. It was no longer of the least importance to go to the bay.

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (5) Although he was still an inexperienced teenager, Octavius was suddenly a public figure. He would soon be plunged into the cutthroat world of Roman politics. His mother and stepfather saw how dangerous this could be. They tried to persuade him to stay away from Rome. But Octavius was determined, and he set out to claim his inheritance. As a first step, he took his adoptive father's name and combined it with his own birth name. He became Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus. (6) Rome, meanwhile, was in the hands of Caesar's deputy, Mark Antony. He had seen the assassination and moved quickly to grab power. Octavian was not yet in Rome, so Antony delivered Caesar's funeral oration. His speech helped to persuade people that the dictator's assassins were the enemies of Rome. With lightning speed, Antony took over Caesar's money, property, and all of his official papers. (7) This was not what Caesar had wanted. In his will, he promised a generous gift of money to every Roman citizen. But Antony refused to honor the murdered hero's wish. (8) When Octavian reached Rome, he honored his great-uncle by giving his own money to the citizens. With the help of Cicero's speeches and with Caesar's veterans marching behind him, Octavian earned the support of the Senate. Not only was he elected to the Senate, he also became a consul─even though, according to Roman law, he was too young to hold these offices. Octavian bragged about it when he later wrote his memoirs.

• 18-4日本語訳

お願いします。 He told his people that he wanted them to live in a way that would lead to an“increase of their inner worthiness.”Ashoka also promoted the teachings of the Buddha and sent missionaries,including his son and his daughter,to lands as dar away as Sri Lanka so that his people would not make the same mistakes he had.As he said,“All men are my children.As for my own children,I desire that they may be provided with all the welfare and happiness of this world and of the next,so do I desire for all men as well.”  As part of his reforms,Ashoka banned the sacrifice of animals.This confused and angered many of his people,especially the Brahmins who made their living by performing animal sacrifices.The Brahmins were powerful enemies,break away from the Mauryan Empire after Ashoka's death.The last Mauryan ruler was assassinated in 185 BCE by one of his generals-who was,not so coincidentalky,a Brahmin.Although other kings would follow,no ruler would be strong enough to unite the many different people of the subcontinent into a single political state for 1,600 years.

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

お分かりになる方お願いします。 As the phone was still working , he was able to reach his father.