• ベストアンサー

訳をお願いします。(1)

asucaの回答

• asuca
  • ベストアンサー率47% (11786/24626)
回答No.1

先日から何度か訳のご依頼ですが、 これは果たして質問なんでしょうか? ここは基本的に質問をして回答をするところです。 お手軽な翻訳サービスと間違えていらっしゃいませんか? 良い翻訳ソフトについての質問をする方が良いのでは?

関連するQ&A

• sinceではいけない理由

( ) that I've got a car, I don't get as much exercise as I used to. で適切な語句を入れよ。 とありました。 1. So 2. Now 3. Because 4. For 5. Since Now that が当然答えなのですがここで質問です。 これにSinceを入れてはいけないのはなぜでしょうか? たとえば、 Since that time で、それ以来という言い回しがあるので、 Since that I've got a car, としても、 車を買ってから、運動しなくなっちゃった。 と訳せないのでしょうか? なぜいけないのか大変お恥ずかしいのですがご指導いただければ幸いです。

• 訳をお願いします。(2)

Former WWF superstar the Warlord (Terry Szopinski) is sueing Pizza Hut. The suit stems from a 1996 incident where Szopinski alleges his car was struck from behind by a Pizza Hut delivery person. Because of this accident Szopinski claims he can never wrestle against due to back and neck injuries which he suffered. Szopinski is seeking $1,000,000 in damages. よろしくお願いします・・・。m(__)m

• 訳を教えてください

Two weeks ago I attended a holiday party with my boyfriend and his family. We’ve been together for three years, and since we moved to his hometown, I’ve gotten to know his parents and sisters better. I forgot about new medication I was taking, had a few drinks, and became drunker than I have ever been in my life. (Counting this event, I’ve only been drunk three times, so it’s extremely out of character for me.) I now know that I did something so horrible at the party that my boyfriend broke up with me via text and told me he has no interest in speaking to me ever again. I’m devastated. My now ex-boyfriend is the sweetest man I know, so I had to have done something cruel for him to do this. I had to have done something cruel for him to do thisの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• なぜこの訳になるのですか?

こんばんは。いつもお世話になっています。 先ほど、アメリカのアニメを観ていたら、ここはなぜこの訳になるのだろうか?という部分がありました。 A: Wow, we've got $500!! B: Hey, how wonderful! Our first plesant surprise. C: It's not the money as much as the feeling that we earned it. (英語字幕では、It's not the money. It's the feeling that we earned it.となっています) わからない部分はCの台詞です。日本語字幕では「いい気分よね」としかなっていません。なぜこういった訳になるのでしょうか?できれば文法的解釈も交えて教えていただけたら幸いです。 ご回答はお時間がある時で結構です。よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I am a woman who has known for a while now that I am attracted to women. Historically, I have only dated men and just got out of a five-year relationship with one. I want to explore my attraction to women further. My fear is that I may be attracted to women for the reasons a patriarchal society tells me to be. I may be attracted to women for the reasons a patriarchal society tells me to be.の意味を簡単に説明してください。よろしくお願いします

• 一つの例文からいろんなことを教えてください

はじめて投稿させていただきます。 What've you got to make such a big deal out of it now for? どうして今さらそんなに大げさに考えるんだ。 上の英文についていた日本語訳です。なぜこのような訳になるのかが分かりません。つまり、「どうして今さらそんなに大げさに考えるんだ。」を自力で英訳する時、上の英文を作ることができません。 この例文を機会に、この例文内で使われている文法や言い回しを覚えて今後応用できるよう、文法的な説明やフィーリング、よく使う言い回しなのかどうかなど、いろいろ教えてください。 なお、自分で考えた文は(間違ってるor自然じゃないと思いますが)  What made you think (that) it's such a big deal now. How come you think (that) it's such a big deal now. です。また、 How come have you got to make such a big deal out of it now for? という文は使えますか? なお、特に伺いたい点は以下です。 1.「What've you got」とはどういう意味(フィーリング・ニュアンス)なのでしょうか?文法的な説明を交えて教えてください。 2.「out of it」はここではどのような役割になるのでしょうか?  「out of it」がなくても「such a big deal」のみで「大げさ」が表現できてるように思えます。「ものすごく大げさ」な感じを出したいがための強調的な表現なのでしょうか。 例文で使われているような意味合いで、「out of it」を使った他の例文もできれば教えてください。 3.「now for」は「今さら」という決まり文句なのでしょうか?  もし「今さら」という意味合いだとして、どうして「now for」が「今さら」というフィーリングになるのでしょうか。 「今さら」という意味合いで「now for」が使える場合、例文をいただけないでしょうか。 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 訳を教えて下さい

It's like a guy who likes a girl romantically but the girl only likes him as a friend yet he does romantic things for her that don't really matter to her or will seem desperate この文章のthat don't really matter~の文はどう訳されますでしょうか? (ちなみにこの"guy"はこの文章の話し手だと思います。) よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington said that the band can now go out to lunch now and hang out as friends since they've been working together in secret. Bennington mentioned that “there's so many good songs we've got in the works right now” and that they can now plan a tour now that the cat is out of the bag regarding the new lineup. Bennington said the plan is to play and create as much new music as they can.

• よろしくお願いします

My sister has recently got engaged to a man I’ve never met. I’m happy for her as she sounds happy. She has now asked me to be her matron of honor and with my understanding of the responsibilities, I feel I cannot properly fill the duties. When I was getting married, she showed up hung over to my shower, canceled my bachelorette party the day of as “she had to work,” only to find out she went to be with her boyfriend, and purposely told me a later time for a bridesmaid dress appointment so she had her dress picked out by the time I got there. fill the dutiesは「役目を果たす」でしょうか?あと、showed up hung over to my showerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Well it's good to hear that you want to improvement, and hey it only gets better from here. I do wish that you would upload more cause your art is already quite recognizably good and I would love to see what else you may have up your sleeves! OwO よろしくお願いします。